Here are some more rules I made:

Buff / Debuff - adds effects from my TriggerSpells module based on animation tags. Consensual / Victim. Debuff meant to be applied on begin. (Some effects not included, as they are meant to trigger in other circumstances).

Succubus Drain - drain Health/Stamina/Magicka from your partner. I prefer to have it started on player orgasm (SLSO), but you can also start it on begin.

Crime Witness - UNTESTED! If your partner is found dead shortly afterwards (start on End), you get a bounty. Friends do not report.

Buff.json Crime Witness.json Debuff.json Succubus Drain.json

Nevermind....

I'm trying to "save" the Netch by adding the Jelly to my inventory through slTriggers 

so far I have managed to get it to add. (Pretty Simple once you have the decimal code)

But how would I limit this to just the Netch?

Would the "Vampire" Example work?

Spoiler

{
    "cmd" : 
    [
        ["actor_haskeyword", "$partner", "Netch"],
        ["if", "$$", "=", "0", "end"],
        ["item_add", "$self", "Dragonborn.esm:118130", "1", "0"]
        [":", "end"]    
    ]
}

I tried factions but that didn't work

I Had some missing "," and I added messages to see if it was flowing though the json but this isn't bringing any message of giving Jelly. 

Spoiler

{
    "cmd" : 
    [
        ["actor_infaction", "$partner", "Dragonborn.esm:151676"],
        ["if", "$$", "=", "0", "Fail"],
        ["item_add", "$self", "Dragonborn.esm:118130", "1", "0"],
        ["msg_notify", "You Milked the Netch"],
        ["goto", "end"],
        [":", "Fail"],
        ["msg_notify", "The Netch didn't leave any Jelly"],    
        [":", "end"],        
    ]
}

This works just fine, But it isn't limiting to only netch

Spoiler

{
    "cmd" : 
    [
        ["item_add", "$self", "Dragonborn.esm:118130", "1", "0"]
    ]

}

Ok i tried testing this a few times... but i removed my debug messages.  So, if anyone notices a problem.. let me know and i will fix the script.

This is a jealousy script that will make any lovers in close range lose their rank 4 relationship status and drop it to rank 3. 

Feel free to edit any of it for your own use.

The script will check at very close range of 500 for anyone having LOS.   If you get caught, you have 10 seconds to abort your activity before your lover becomes upset and loses a rank.

If they become upset, you will get a message and they will play the cry animation. This could probably be streamlined a bit more, but I thought I would throw it out there as a starting point for anyone interested in it.   Feel free to improve upon it and release it here if you like =p

ETA: Recommended trigger setting begin, on player, at 100%

Jealousy.json

@fotogen is there a way to trigger sounds or sound effects?  I was hoping to throw in various audible cues for different things such as relationship gains, losses, etc.

On 6/9/2019 at 9:19 AM, SexDwarf2250 said:

I think these are internal variables with Sexlab, but does anyone know a way for SLTriggers to manipulate the two Purity and Perversion stats in Sexlab? Perhaps another mod has events that adjust these?

Well I checked through SLEN's sex addiction potion as well as the libido transfusion.. but those only alter timerate.   I did manage to find this post, it may be helpful.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/25402-how-is-the-sexual-purity-stat-determined/?do=findComment&comment=640486

Oh you may also want to look at this mod

On 6/10/2019 at 11:58 AM, Lodakai said:

Oh you may also want to look at this mod

Thanks! Funny, I actually have that in my modlist, never even thought of it. I'll have to dig into it.

Fotogen, you've probably thought about adding actual spells to apply these effects. How about weapon enchantments? I can think of several different things I'd enchant various whips with.

• 2 weeks later...

Just thought I'd upload some of my current scripts. They all work fine, but are also work-in-progress in a sense of gameplay and balance. I'll probably be tweaking and adding actor value checks, but there it is. (For instance, I'll probably remove relationship increases from the forced orgasm entirely, and replace with a mind-break script that over time can flip hostile subjects to nymphomaniac lovers, but ruins their magical abilities.)

Either way, for now, it can serve as a fun mechanic to figure out how to exploit and at the same time make sex have a mechanical use for fueling alchemy, especially in conjunction with, say, Paradise Halls slave harems. Certain NPCs will do better at this than others, and it can dynamically change as well.

Note: I use Warlock's TriggerSpells as well as his buff and debuff scripts. I also use SLA, some of these won't work without those items. SLSO is highly recommended. Mechanical details are in spoilers.

Orgasm Female Forced announces orgasms of female rape victims.

There is also a 50% chance relationship is improved and a stamina debuff from Warlock's esp applied. Note that I believe Defeat rapes will always set relationship to arch-enemy (-4) at the end.

GirlGoo Forced may announce a wet orgasm for certain female victims and give non-solid alchemical items, such as dwarven oil, amount varying.

Good girls (morality) won't squirt from being raped using this, even if they orgasm. (Chance to orgasm from rape in the first place is handled by SLSO and increases with depravity. This can be altered over time. Hint: Hentai collars.) Bad girls will, and if they have no more stamina or magicka left, they will do so intensely.

Orgasm Female Consent announces orgasms of female consenting partners.

This will also randomly check a single random actor within about 4 meters. If they have line of sight when the orgasm happens, there is a 2% chance the subject will become an exhibitionist. The chance is small because there is no way back. After this, there is a 20% chance that subjects who aren't indifferent or worse to their lover will increase their relationship, with less chance the better the relationship.

GirlGoo Consent may announce an orgasm for female partners and give alchemical items, similar to the one for Forced.

Immoral girls (0 morality - any crime) won't get this at all from consenting sex, though they can still orgasm, based on SL or, preferably, SLSO. Good girls, on the other hand, will squirt, and have an increasing chance of a heavy squirting orgasm based on their relationship with the partner.

Orgasm Male Aggressor simply grants some offensive buffs from Warlock's esp. That's it, no spoiler necessary. Useful to keep stamina up for sex, and a short-duration combat buff makes combat sex actually make sense during dungeon crawls. There should probably be a negative. For a while I had a chance of the victim dying, but it made slave training sessions amongst themselves drop them like flies. 

Orgasm Male Aggressor.json Orgasm Female Forced.json Orgasm Female Consent.json GirlGoo Forced.json GirlGoo Consent.json

• 2 weeks later...

On 7/3/2019 at 11:04 AM, SexDwarf2250 said:

What does it actually do?

Adds the random chance to turn an NPC into a sex slave after being raped. The chance depends on the level, amount of health, morality and other options. It was possible to add also depending on receiving an orgasm. Or maybe someone can suggest how to make a simple trigger of adding an NPC to another faction (Sex slave or Follow me for sex) after reaching orgasm. Please.

29 minutes ago, Brumka1 said:

Adds the random chance to turn an NPC into a sex slave after being raped. The chance depends on the level, amount of health, morality and other options. It was possible to add also depending on receiving an orgasm. Or maybe someone can suggest how to make a simple trigger of adding an NPC to another faction (Sex slave or Follow me for sex) after reaching orgasm. Please.

Yes. You can use this mod to set as well as check for faction membership. So, for example, you could create a rule that converts NPCs from a bandit faction to a slave faction if they are raped in the ass outdoors and have an orgasm, or similar such things. You'll want to check out the slave mod in question and figure out what they use to determine slave status. I seem to recall having seen a zzslave or zazslave faction, something like that, but not sure if that was for PH or something else. You can also use this mod to call events from other mods, assuming they've set any up.

Can someone help me. I'm trying to create a rule for when a sex scene happens between the player and his partner (NPC or Follower), 
the partner after having an orgasm (SLSO), at the end of the scene, an animation will be triggered by the partner. 
The animation consists of the partner getting prostrate on the floor or falling sobbing. 
This animation would be the same used in the "SL Defeat" mode or the "EstrusDwemer.esp" mod.

I tried to create something like this rule below, but the animation does not start at the end of the scene:

{
"cmd":
[
        ["util_waitforend", "$ partner"],
        ["util_wait", "5"],
        ["actor_playanim", "$ partner", "DefeatEstrusExhaustedBack"],
        ["util_wait", "20"],
        ["actor_playanim", "$ partner", "IdleForceDefaultState"]
]
}
Thank you in advance.

is not good. Its the blank between $ and partner

["util_waitforend", "$partner"],

is better.

2. animation event "DefeatEstrusExhaustedBack" does not exists.

Go into console, type

sae DefeatEstrusExhaustedBack       

... does it work?

16 hours ago, Fotogen said:

is not good. Its the blank between $ and partner

["util_waitforend", "$partner"],

is better.

2. animation event "DefeatEstrusExhaustedBack" does not exists.

Go into console, type

sae DefeatEstrusExhaustedBack       

... does it work?

Thanks for helping. 
I did the correction that you showed me. I tested the animation inside the game and it worked. I believe that my problem is 
being to configure the mod within the game at the time of creating the rule. I am in doubt if the Race I have to choose would be
 "Not Player" or "Partner Not Player". Sometimes the animation happens but with my character player and not my partner.

hi, thank you for the mod

but i'm gonna need a little help (or point me in the right direction) as i have very limited experience with ck or scripting

so what i want to do is to give myself (player only) a timed minor buff that is stackable at the end of SL scene. the purpose of this is so that if i got raped by sexlab defeat, i can get up and fight harder, and if i get defeated again (and raped again) within duration of the buff, the buff stack (this include the duration) which make me fight harder and longer. ( example of the buff: 10 hp regen for 60 second, but it keep stacking). 

my problem is: 1. i don't know how to make a stackable magic effect.  2. after the spell is done, i don't know how to make it into the .json file

any help (or workaround) is appreciated

edit: the only workaround that i can think of is to make like 3-5 different spell (with the same effect) with a 'hasSpell' condition reffered to the previous buff. but i don't know if that will work and i'm worried that the new buff will end as soon as the first buff end.

On 7/13/2019 at 3:06 AM, nisrock said:

Thanks for helping. 
I did the correction that you showed me. I tested the animation inside the game and it worked. I believe that my problem is 
being to configure the mod within the game at the time of creating the rule. I am in doubt if the Race I have to choose would be
 "Not Player" or "Partner Not Player". Sometimes the animation happens but with my character player and not my partner.

In your script you have defined "$partner". That means:

- it will play animations on partner, the other one, not "self", "you"

- set rules so that race is "Player". That way, your characters(dovahkin, you, PC) "partner" will play anims. Simple: you jump on Lydia -> she plays animation. Lydia=$partner,, you=$self

- if rule would be  "Not Player", then in the same situation(you jump on pure Lydia), you get hit by animations

Note: skyrim engine can decide to override this animations. Example: character decides to listen to bards crap song or fight or whatever.

14 hours ago, illefeel said:

hi, thank you for the mod

but i'm gonna need a little help (or point me in the right direction) as i have very limited experience with ck or scripting

so what i want to do is to give myself (player only) a timed minor buff that is stackable at the end of SL scene. the purpose of this is so that if i got raped by sexlab defeat, i can get up and fight harder, and if i get defeated again (and raped again) within duration of the buff, the buff stack (this include the duration) which make me fight harder and longer. ( example of the buff: 10 hp regen for 60 second, but it keep stacking). 

my problem is: 1. i don't know how to make a stackable magic effect.  2. after the spell is done, i don't know how to make it into the .json file

any help (or workaround) is appreciated

edit: the only workaround that i can think of is to make like 3-5 different spell (with the same effect) with a 'hasSpell' condition reffered to the previous buff. but i don't know if that will work and i'm worried that the new buff will end as soon as the first buff end.

Tricky one.

1. Spells dont stack. Skyrim engine limitation. So option would be "2 spells"

Currently(in this mod) there is no "hasSpell" check :/

But:

- spell, magic effect can have condition. In CK, Magic Effect, "Target condition". For example, RestoreHealthConcActor(Healing) has condition for: can not be machine, deadra or undead

- so you can make a spell that works under special condition.

Like:

- spell (magic effect)1 would have 0 conditions

- spell 2 would have condition: HasMagicEffect, Magic effect:<my effect 1>, ==, 1. It would only work is <spell 1> is still active

- spell 3 ... like you did it with spell 2

In .json command:

- just cast all 3(or more spells)

- spell 2, 3 will work only if condition is true, that is: that one before is active

2. You want "buff". It could be spell, but it could also be "potion". Maybe?

Idea:

- add and use a potion: ["item_adduse", "$self", "pot1 id", "2", "1"]

- you now got 2 potions(the give you buff). You used one, so your left with 1 potion (and a buff from that pot)

- what if I check how many of those potions I have?

so:

- check if I have potion

- if I dont, add 2 pots and jump to end

- if I have, jump to "check for next" potion

6 hours ago, Fotogen said:

Tricky one.

1. Spells dont stack. Skyrim engine limitation. So option would be "2 spells"

Currently(in this mod) there is no "hasSpell" check :/

But:

- spell, magic effect can have condition. In CK, Magic Effect, "Target condition". For example, RestoreHealthConcActor(Healing) has condition for: can not be machine, deadra or undead

- so you can make a spell that works under special condition.

Like:

- spell (magic effect)1 would have 0 conditions

- spell 2 would have condition: HasMagicEffect, Magic effect:<my effect 1>, ==, 1. It would only work is <spell 1> is still active

- spell 3 ... like you did it with spell 2

In .json command:

- just cast all 3(or more spells)

- spell 2, 3 will work only if condition is true, that is: that one before is active

2. You want "buff". It could be spell, but it could also be "potion". Maybe?

Idea:

- add and use a potion: ["item_adduse", "$self", "pot1 id", "2", "1"]

- you now got 2 potions(the give you buff). You used one, so your left with 1 potion (and a buff from that pot)

- what if I check how many of those potions I have?

so:

- check if I have potion

- if I dont, add 2 pots and jump to end

- if I have, jump to "check for next" potion

Thank you for your help :D

as for the commands, i give up on the idea of increasing power and instead change it to vanilla spells with surprise mechanics ( cuz EA says it's fun )

the command will now trigger random non-hostiles spells that may or may not help player for a period of time, handy for player with SL defeat who get defeated a lot but want to keep fighting even after being violated. 

the spells are:

healing spells and anti-undead circles from restoration

all the conjures from conjuration except dlc's

oakskin and all the "skin" spells from alteration

harmony and call to arm from illusion

nothing from destruction

lower the trigger chance cuz lootbox is fun, and don't forget to set the trigger to player only or your attacker will have their own dremora lord.

(honestly i want to also add more dumb spells like giving the player 500 cabbages or accidentally set whiterun on mayhem from touching heimskr dong, but unfortunately i'm dumb)

Helping Spells.json

So i modify Warlock3000's bondage equip so the character equip tongue when animation tagged with oral plays. It require Halo's human tongues from nexus (for tongues obviously). feel free to use it if anyone interested.

Tongues : equip tongues no 7 from the Halo's tongues

TonguesRand : equip random tongues ( no 6, 7, and 9 ) from halo's tongues

Credits

Fotogen for his awesome mod

Warlock3000 for his plenty of scripts which i used in my skyrim

Halo for the tongues

Tongues.json TonguesRand.json

I've made some simple custom ones for anyone not willing to make them themselves.

(+) series is just straight forward that amount (i.e. heal(+1000) is heal 1000). (~) Series is a random number up to that amount.

Heal while sex is like a regain effect every few seconds while still having sex.

The (p) series is to be used when you want the effect to happen to your partner. For example, if you orgasm and you want the cum to heal your partner, you use the heal(p~1000) one.

Learn skill (p-random).json Change stats (~50).json Heal (~1000).json Give Gold(~1000).json Heal (+1000).json Heal (+100) while sex.json Heal (~100) while sex.json Give Gold(p~1000).json Heal (p~1000).json Change stats (p~50).json

Next is my current work in progress since sexlabdirty talk isn't working for me, and I need to be able to program mm and femdom lines, so apropos is out of the question.

This is something you can attach to simulate speech while an actor is having sex. It'll appear as a notification unless Fotogen gives us the ability to put in dialogue boxes. (*wink*wink*).

It's easily expandable to include more choices/responses, and is the main reason why I'm so happy with Fotogen's work.

I'd upload my whole series, but it's really tailored to my tastes so... You will probably not get to see the whole thing unless I edit it all.

Edit: Is there a way to check for sexual preference? Like if they are gay, bi, or straight? Just to help diversify the dialogue.

Alright. I finished my template. It's set up for a female aggressor and will take in account her victim's gender. So have it to those who want to fill it in for F-F or F-C encounters.

Edit: Last edit. I might as well do the M and C aggressor. I named it start, but you can just rename it for the orgasm or end stages.

vagina-f-aggressor-start.json

m-aggressor-start.json c-aggressor-start.json f-aggressor-start.json

On 7/12/2019 at 6:06 PM, nisrock said:

Thanks for helping. 

If you get this to work, could you post the working script? Thanks!

This may seem corny, but would there be a way to have the two people (Player and partner) share a hug after sex?