Can this mod be used to offset the player downward an amount equal to their high heel offset at the start of a defeat scene/script?  I.E. instead of remove high heel offset in sexlab?  There’s so many things that setting messes up and I’m also using Baka’s defeat animation starts that are messed up because of high heel offsets that aren’t removed until sexlaB starts up.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been working on a command script that adds a random armbinder from devious devices to an actor.

My intention is to have it set up so that at the end of an aggressive animation, the victim will have a random armbinder selected from a list of possible options and equipped to them. I -was- using Devious Captures to try and accomplish this, but the mod is broken and won't actually apply armbinders for some reason, regardless of MCM settings.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unfortunately, my script seems to be adding -all- of the armbinder options I have entered in the random list to the victim's inventory, instead of only one - and doesn't actually equip any of them.

I was hoping someone might be able to take a look at my script and help me pick out where I've gone wrong.

Script as follows:

Spoiler

{
    "cmd": [
        ["util_waitforend", "$self"],
        ["actor_haskeyword", "$self", "libs.zad_DeviousArmbinder"],
        ["set", "$1", "$$"],
        ["if", "$1", "=", "1", "end"],
        ["rnd_list", "devious devices - assets.esm:028a5a", "devious devices - integration.esm:031019", "devious devices - integration.esm:00d4d6", "devious devices - integration.esm:0415a3", "devious devices - integration.esm:00f016", "devious devices - integration.esm:0415a7", "devious devices - integration.esm:005013", "devious devices - integration.esm:0415ab"],
        ["set", "$2", "$$"],
        ["item_addex", "$self", "$2", "1", "1"],
        ["item_equipex", "$self", "$2", "0", "1"],
        ["msg_console", "I've been tied up!"],
        [":", "end"]
    ]
}

On 2/9/2020 at 4:50 AM, Caco Demon said:

I've been working on a command script that adds a random armbinder from devious devices to an actor.

My intention is to have it set up so that at the end of an aggressive animation, the victim will have a random armbinder selected from a list of possible options and equipped to them. I -was- using Devious Captures to try and accomplish this, but the mod is broken and won't actually apply armbinders for some reason, regardless of MCM settings.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unfortunately, my script seems to be adding -all- of the armbinder options I have entered in the random list to the victim's inventory, instead of only one - and doesn't actually equip any of them.

I was hoping someone might be able to take a look at my script and help me pick out where I've gone wrong.

Script as follows:

Hide contents

{
    "cmd": [
        ["util_waitforend", "$self"],
        ["actor_haskeyword", "$self", "libs.zad_DeviousArmbinder"],
        ["set", "$1", "$$"],
        ["if", "$1", "=", "1", "end"],
        ["rnd_list", "devious devices - assets.esm:028a5a", "devious devices - integration.esm:031019", "devious devices - integration.esm:00d4d6", "devious devices - integration.esm:0415a3", "devious devices - integration.esm:00f016", "devious devices - integration.esm:0415a7", "devious devices - integration.esm:005013", "devious devices - integration.esm:0415ab"],
        ["set", "$2", "$$"],
        ["item_addex", "$self", "$2", "1", "1"],
        ["item_equipex", "$self", "$2", "0", "1"],
        ["msg_console", "I've been tied up!"],
        [":", "end"]
    ]
}

Item id must be in decimal notation. So "devious devices - assets.esm:028a5a" should be "devious devices - assets.esm:166490".

On 2/13/2020 at 11:13 PM, Saber2th said:

How does one find the ID number for a sound file? I'm using SLSO, it's bugged and won't play orgasm sound so I'm trying to force trigger it through this mod.

Are you using any custom orgasm sound FX?

If so, there's a possibility that the custom sound files you're using could simply be the wrong format (best to compare to the vanilla sexlab sound files to confirm).

Otherwise, I'm not sure what to suggest - I haven't so far had any problems hearing the orgasm sounds through SLSO.

1 hour ago, Caco Demon said:

Are you using any custom orgasm sound FX?

If so, there's a possibility that the custom sound files you're using could simply be the wrong format (best to compare to the vanilla sexlab sound files to confirm).

Otherwise, I'm not sure what to suggest - I haven't so far had any problems hearing the orgasm sounds through SLSO.

No I'm just using the default sexlab orgasm sounds. I've searched through the SLSO forum and saw like only a few people pointed out this problem, so not much was done about it.

So now I'm trying to find the ID for the default sexlab orgasm sound and let this mod trigger it.

• 3 weeks later...

is there a way to make it so when a male partner finishes oral (SLSO) it feeds the receiver? so far all I have managed to do is when my PC orgasms when taking oral she is fed, but not when the male finishes. 

On 3/5/2020 at 11:33 PM, Skymud said:

so far all I have managed to do is when my PC orgasms when taking oral she is fed, but not when the male finishes. 

Just set the triggering actor to "Partner Player" (that means the player's partner), and change the script to feed "$partner" instead of "$self" (because in this case, "$self" will be the player's partner, and "$partner" will be the player). Or even just set it to "$player").

2 hours ago, Warlock3000 said:

Just set the triggering actor to "Partner Player" (that means the player's partner), and change the script to feed "$partner" instead of "$self" (because in this case, "$self" will be the player's partner, and "$partner" will be the player). Or even just set it to "$player").

Perfect! that seems to be working!

On 6/7/2019 at 11:32 AM, Warlock3000 said:

Here are some more rules I made:

Buff / Debuff - adds effects from my TriggerSpells module based on animation tags. Consensual / Victim. Debuff meant to be applied on begin. (Some effects not included, as they are meant to trigger in other circumstances).

Succubus Drain - drain Health/Stamina/Magicka from your partner. I prefer to have it started on player orgasm (SLSO), but you can also start it on begin.

Crime Witness - UNTESTED! If your partner is found dead shortly afterwards (start on End), you get a bounty. Friends do not report.

Buff.json 636 B · 29 downloads Crime Witness.json 750 B · 11 downloads Debuff.json 902 B · 29 downloads Succubus Drain.json 693 B · 29 downloads

could  I ask if  its possible to create succubus  drain so the partner drains the player? or what to edit in your json to make player  being drained instead of draining.

19 hours ago, agiz19 said:

could  I ask if  its possible to create succubus  drain so the partner drains the player?

Well that's easy. You don't even need to change the script for that - just set the starting actor from "Player" to "Partner Player" in the MCM.

Note that in the scripts, "$self" is always the actor that triggered the rule, and "$partner" is that actor's partner. There's also the "$player" keyword, which is, obviously, the player character, regardless of who triggered the rule.

3 hours ago, Warlock3000 said:

Well that's easy. You don't even need to change the script for that - just set the starting actor from "Player" to "Partner Player" in the MCM.

Note that in the scripts, "$self" is always the actor that triggered the rule, and "$partner" is that actor's partner. There's also the "$player" keyword, which is, obviously, the player character, regardless of who triggered the rule.

Hello,

As mentioned earlier on the page, I'm working on a script that applies items from Devious Devices to a character after an aggressive scene. My script has improved a bit since, and I'll happily upload it later - along with some variants I have in mind.

Anyways,

I was hoping to get some further input on the "actor_haskeyword" function and its implementation when used with keywords from other mods.

From what I have established, Devious Devices includes a script source that provides a list of keywords used throughout the mod to determine various player states. For reference, the script source is titled: "zadLibs.psc"

The keyword "zad_DeviousArmbinder" caught my eye, and I was hoping to implement it through SL Triggers as follows:

["actor_haskeyword", "$self", "zad_DeviousArmbinder"],
["set", "$2", "$$"],
["if", "$2", "=", "1", "goto", "end"]

(This is just part of the script I'm writing, bear in mind.)

My intention is effectively to have it so the script checks to see if the character is already bound by an armbinder - and if so, to skip to the end of the script instead of trying to add another armbinder to their inventory in the subsequent code.

Unfortunately, my attempts so far have proven ineffective - once assaulted and bound the first time (working fine), a second assault will inevitably add another armbinder to the character's inventory and attempt to equip it instead of adhering to the armbinder keyword check.

Any ideas on where I'm going wrong with this snippet of code?

EDIT: I assume, at this point, that I might just be using the keyword incorrectly. From what I can discern, checking if an armbinder is worn requires a "hasworn" prefix or something. Which I don't think SL Triggers currently supports. If anyone has any suggestions as to how I might get this working correctly, It'd be much appreciated.

Cheers.

4 hours ago, Fotogen said:

There is a function you are looking for, "actor_wornhaskeyword".

Short description is in sl_triggers_script_description.txt.

Ah! Thanks again, Fotogen.

Yeesh, I'm blind. Don't know how I missed that function - its right beneath the one I was looking at ?.

I'll give it a shot and see how I get on.

I do have another very noobish question, though - for anyone willing to provide an answer. I've never quite understood how to shorten object reference IDs to the bare minimum required to spawn/apply them.

Here is the object reference ID for the elbow and wrist rope bindings from Devious Devices in my current load order:

Hex: 17028a5a

Decimal: 386042458

What would I need to shorten the hex to in order for other users to have the script apply the referenced item without having a similar load order?

I've tried just using the last few digits, and just removing the first two - but haven't managed to get any items to spawn while doing this sort of thing.

I can see Warlock3000 pulled it off with their Dynamic Sexy Swap script.

Short version: from right to left, take max 6 characters.

Its a 32 bit number. Thats 4 bytes (one byte is 8 bits).

In hex notation, you write 1 byte with 2 character. It goes from 00 to ff.

So 32 bit number would take 2 x 4 characters. 8.

Skyrims object ID is 32 bit number. But it uses 1 byte as "module ID". Load order. In your scrpts you don't want that "load order", so it has to go away.

Your example: 17028a5a

A bit more readable: 17 02 8a 5a

17 is "load order" and has to go. 3 bytes from right to left are OK, 4th you don't want.  028a5a is objects ID. Because leading zeros are not required, it is many time written as 28a5a.

2 hours ago, Fotogen said:

Short version: from right to left, take max 6 characters.

Its a 32 bit number. Thats 4 bytes (one byte is 8 bits).

In hex notation, you write 1 byte with 2 character. It goes from 00 to ff.

So 32 bit number would take 2 x 4 characters. 8.

Skyrims object ID is 32 bit number. But it uses 1 byte as "module ID". Load order. In your scrpts you don't want that "load order", so it has to go away.

Your example: 17028a5a

A bit more readable: 17 02 8a 5a

17 is "load order" and has to go. 3 bytes from right to left are OK, 4th you don't want.  028a5a is objects ID. Because leading zeros are not required, it is many time written as 28a5a.

I understood the load order determining the first two digits, but last time I tried shortening it to 6 I couldn't get it working. Must have been some other errors in the script or something. I'll give it another shot and see if I can get this and the other scripts I'm messing with working correctly. Thanks once again.

Any way to get the form ID of an item equipped to a given slot?  Want to modify a previous script posted here to basically do the following:

get the form ID of armor in slot X

add a different version of said armor to player, and equip it to slot X instead

on scene end remove the added armor and reequip the initial armor.

Any help would be appreciated.

22 hours ago, Fotogen said:

There is function to unequip item and to equip item, but no function about "armor in slot X" in sl_triggers :/

Hmm.  Any idea how to get the ID of a custom armour from a mod that you have subsequently enchanted and given a custom name?  If there’s a way to do that then the same objective could be achieved.  Would it be under the same plugin or, I’m just not even sure.