Mount and blade: Bannerlord sex mods?

1 hour ago, YoungSailorGlitter said:

I will make an XML example that is simple as possible

It'd be nice to have some docs with all the options, and descriptions of each for reference,(some things just went zipping over my head.) sent with the mod once everything gets gathered together.

Edit: the structure was easy to follow tho. Just some of the things that could be done confused me. Like what the number values represent, and based off of what baseline. like: 10 out of what... 100, 1000?

1 hour ago, YoungSailorGlitter said:

Short answer is no.

Alright, that's cool then. ? I figured that you could make an XML with less <tags></tags> and the same features. (I'm the kind of person that likes to build code (and other things i guess.) as compact as possible so I can see a lot of it at once. I use "T" instead of typing out the full "true", etc. Stuff like that.) There's an example of something that I had in mind on BadListener's mod page (you may have seen it already) that is super compact. Your XML looks like it has more options for events than I had in mind, though.(I haven't been able to dig into any of the code to see what can be done as mvs just refuses to download for me.)

You're doing great work! I'll try to find a workflow that works for me and start writing some stuff.

Just now, SadSun said:

It'd be nice to have some docs with all the options, and descriptions of each for reference,(some things just went zipping over my head.) sent with the mod once everything gets gathered together.

Alright, that's cool then. ? I figured that you could make an XML with less <tags></tags> and the same features. (I'm the kind of person that likes to build code (and other things i guess.) as compact as possible so I can see a lot of it at once. I use "T" instead of typing out the full "true", etc. Stuff like that.) There's an example of something that I had in mind on BadListener's mod page (you may have seen it already) that is super compact. Your XML looks like it has more options for events than I had in mind, though.(I haven't been able to dig into any of the code to see what can be done as mvs just refuses to download for me.)

You're doing great work! I'll try to find a workflow that works for me and start writing some stuff.

Oops forgot the docs oh well, most of the fields are kinda self explanatory. There is a logging file to tell you if you did something wrong. most of the time it works unless you did something really wrong.

Most properties are found under zCaptivityEvents\ModuleData\CECustomEvents\Events\CEEventsModal.xsd

Please remember that some of them do not work yet.

@BadListener I should tell you tho. I keep finding the Harmony.log.txt on my desktop. If it's not coming from modlib then you may want to path it's output into your module somewhere, if it's needed at all. If it is coming from modlib then i guess it's just gonna have to sit on my desktop.

7 minutes ago, SadSun said:

@BadListener I should tell you tho. I keep finding the Harmony.log.txt on my desktop. If it's not coming from modlib then you may want to path it's output into your module somewhere, if it's needed at all. If it is coming from modlib then i guess it's just gonna have to sit on my desktop.

What's written in there? I will update the mod in 24 hours to see if I can fix that minor issue of harmony logging if it is coming from my end.

4 hours ago, YoungSailorGlitter said:

*If @Scypio gets me a XSD

If someone with more time than i do implement custom made events then i don't see the point to continue on working on the same mod.

I've some other ideas i want to add to banenrlord meanwhile. So i'll be looking at it instead.

5 hours ago, SadSun said:

Hah, I just found this!  Things are much clearer now. Thank you!

As mentioned, a LOT of the optional are not implemented. But make the events, make requests for new flags etc. And we'll adapt and make it work.

Like the wine thing, when you add a required item. Note however that its very possible that you need to put in the XML item name, not 'Wine' but ..

You know like

'battanian_mounted_skirmisher'

The name for the item you would write in the cheat console.

Edit: Please know that I am not a programmer,or even a very techy person. But I can read, google and think. Most of this modding stuff is really not on that high technical level.

A really simple example of how an XML event could look like (the whole file):

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<CEEvents xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="file://XSEFS.xsd">
	<CEEvent>
		<Name>Test_Really_Simple</Name>
		<Text>Despite being a prisoner, your captor intends to pay for your sexual services. He wants a willing whore it seems.</Text>

<MultipleRestrictedListOfFlags>
			<RestrictedListOfFlags>Prostitution</RestrictedListOfFlags>
			<RestrictedListOfFlags>CaptorGenderIsMale</RestrictedListOfFlags>
		</MultipleRestrictedListOfFlags>

<Options>
			<Option>
				<Order>0</Order>
				<MultipleRestrictedListOfConsequences>
					<RestrictedListOfConsequences>DecreaseRelation</RestrictedListOfConsequences>
				</MultipleRestrictedListOfConsequences>
				<OptionText>You try to say no without angering your captor, but its clear he is not happy...</OptionText>
			</Option>
			<Option>
				<Order>1</Order>
				<MultipleRestrictedListOfConsequences>
					<RestrictedListOfConsequences>IncreaseRelation</RestrictedListOfConsequences>
					<RestrictedListOfConsequences>ImpregnationRisk</RestrictedListOfConsequences>
				</MultipleRestrictedListOfConsequences>
				<OptionText>You agrees. Dying a little inside when you slowly remove your clothes.</OptionText>
			</Option>
		</Options>

<ReqCustomCode>true</ReqCustomCode>
		<SexualContent>true</SexualContent>
		<ReqHeroMinAge>18</ReqHeroMinAge>
	</CEEvent>
</CEEvents >

11 hours ago, BadListener said:

What's written in there?

My version: 2.0.0.9
Mod Fumble.LauncherPatcher uses Harmony version 2.0.0.9
Mod mod.modlib.patches.mipen uses Harmony version 2.0.0.9

Looks like it's just versioning, very minor stuffs.

1 hour ago, Somone Insane said:

I have an small idea for the captivity events mod:

Maybe when modding tools are finally released you can see the scenes in a similar pop up to the execution window. Its just an idea...

I think I may able to do it without the mod tools I found something just 20 minutes ago.

I'm dissapointed that despite being able to take prisoners, the only mod is for BEING a prisoner and being on the reciveing end.

Also, dissapointed that no one fixed the female naked texture. I think I saw a retexture mod or two, so textures can be accessed.

27 minutes ago, Soronarr said:

I'm disappointing that despite being able to take prisoners, the only mod is for BEING a prisoner and being on the receiving end.

Also, disappointing that no one fixed the female naked texture. I think I saw a re-texture mod or two, so textures can be accessed.

I suspect that once the modding tools are released or the clever bods on the internet work out how to access the texture files there will be some nice variations.

43 minutes ago, murda16z said:

I want to be able to make quests.. and then both let them be triggered by Captive Events .. and possible also using events pop ups.

Like having the child in captivity will result in it being taken and triggering a quest to get back the child.

On 4/30/2020 at 3:54 PM, YoungSailorGlitter said:

I want to be able to make quests.. and then both let them be triggered by Captive Events .. and possible also using events pop ups.

Like having the child in captivity will result in it being taken and triggering a quest to get back the child.

Working on that actually lol

Have you considered asking in the Skyrim/Skyrim SE forums for screenshots to use for the events?  Skyrim has the perfect medieval setting for such pictures.   Or just take screenshots if you play the games and edit it to fit into the game's pop ups?

37 minutes ago, Celedhring said:

Have you considered asking in the Skyrim/Skyrim SE forums for screenshots to use for the events?  Skyrim has the perfect medieval setting for such pictures.   Or just take screenshots if you play the games and edit it to fit into the game's pop ups?

I am somewhat of a lurker-skyrim-modder .. and while I am doing some really heavy stuff with 170+ mods and Slaverun .. I am very bad at image processing. And really want to avoid the kind of hate where someone that made the apache hair style 'YoingIngritte0221' in one of my screenshots and the creator claims I used her stuff without asking. I am not mentally equipped to handle that sort of thing.