Mount and blade: Bannerlord sex mods?

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, fenryr49 said:

I think bannerlord deserves it's own section since they already released modding tools it's not hard now to create all kinds of animations, events, quests and skeletal meshes etc

Starbound had to wait until december 2019 (I think) to get their's, Rimwolrd's Rimjobworld started development after Sexbound, and they had theirs first, so it depends more on the quantity of mods rather than the quality, as a counterpoint of this, Darkest dungeon has a ton of mods, mosly skins yes but a lot of them, they still don't have a section, so no idea how the system works really

7 hours ago, Algene said:

Starbound had to wait until december 2019 (I think) to get their's, Rimwolrd's Rimjobworld started development after Sexbound, and they had theirs first, so it depends more on the quantity of mods rather than the quality, as a counterpoint of this, Darkest dungeon has a ton of mods, mosly skins yes but a lot of them, they still don't have a section, so no idea how the system works really

CK3 got its own tab like 2 days after its release at most. By then there were only like 2 mods

1 hour ago, ayox said:

CK3 got its own tab like 2 days after its release at most. By then there were only like 2 mods

Yup, and EUIV still is sleeping into CK2's section, so as I said, absolutely no idea how to get a section, maybe someone should ask in General?

• 5 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Megumin. said:

That would be nice. I haven't been here long enough to know how this site works but who should we talk to for this this to happen?   

i posted the question in the general discussion section, quite naïvely i must admit, but well. if we all up it regularly in turn that may lead to asomething ?

Folks, it is quite a bit of work for Ashal to create a separate forum section for a game.  Only a large amount of mods being released will trigger this.

One other option is to forum a club.  Mods can be uploaded to the club and it is a separate section all by itself.  Just a thought.

Cheers,

Greg

Nice, but without a pinned thread showing it exists, I highly doubt it will make any difference. There are five pages of clubs already.

IMHO, asking for a large amount of mods, as a prerequisite for creating a separate section, creates a Catch22 situation: non-die-hard lurkers don't even know there are Bannerlord adult mods because they don't easily find them, so the general interest is less, and if the interest is less, modders motivation to create mods for an apparently niche game are also less. And the circle closes...

Think of it: LoversLab is the famous go-to forum for adult mods, thanks to guys like MxR reviewing Skyrim/FO4 naughty mods here, so people come and they "only" see mods for a bunch of games, so they assume no adult mods exist for other games not listed.

In other words, and don't get me wrong, but I think this is hurting the adult mods scene by not giving more visibility to any games that get even ONE adult mod.

Again, IMHO, and if a separate section is no-go, a good solution would be to pin an index thread like the one for CE or XCOM2. You could do that as long as the thread keep popular, and when it's inactive for a month, you unpin it and that's all.

first things first, let's populate the club page with what we have. just links to the existing mods. i'll do that today if our beloved mod authors don't rush on it ;)

and then it will be at least convenient for us, and easily accessible form the existing pages since i'm posting links in those threads.

To all, we have now access to the skeletons:

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Modding Kit now has a "Beta" version which can be enabled in the same way you enable "Beta" for our base game. IMPORTANT: The base game version must match with the modding kit version in order to work properly. For example, if you have your base game on the latest Beta, then you must also switch the modding kit to the latest beta. You can enable beta by right-clicking on Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Modding Kit in your Steam library -> Properties -> BETAS -> Select the beta from the dropdown menu.

We've added 3 skeletons (human, horse, camel) to the latest Modding Kit Beta. You can find them in the "ROOT/modding_resources/skeletons" folder.

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/the-community-needs-skeletons-for-3d-models.432261/post-9600954

24 minutes ago, Algene said:

To all, we have now access to the skeletons:

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Modding Kit now has a "Beta" version which can be enabled in the same way you enable "Beta" for our base game. IMPORTANT: The base game version must match with the modding kit version in order to work properly. For example, if you have your base game on the latest Beta, then you must also switch the modding kit to the latest beta. You can enable beta by right-clicking on Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Modding Kit in your Steam library -> Properties -> BETAS -> Select the beta from the dropdown menu.

We've added 3 skeletons (human, horse, camel) to the latest Modding Kit Beta. You can find them in the "ROOT/modding_resources/skeletons" folder.

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/the-community-needs-skeletons-for-3d-models.432261/post-9600954

So does it mean that animators will be able to start messing with it ?

57 minutes ago, Ambrothos said:

So does it mean that animators will be able to start messing with it ?

Hopefully it is Talesworld tho, so no idea if they will release it bugged or incomplete, waiting for the best here, in a week we will know unless everyone is with their families/friends/pets and can't toy with the new tools.

• 2 weeks later...

The FIRST thing i would like to see is MORE armor sets.

It has already been shown that they can be made.

THIS is the only mod i know of, and it works great in game. This mod is a great start, and i thank the author.

https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/2529

The armor sets of Skyrim were one of the greatest additions to the game. I hope that MBB gets the same love.

13 hours ago, ROKNROLCOWBOY said:

The FIRST thing i would like to see is MORE armor sets.

It has already been shown that they can be made.

THIS is the only mod i know of, and it works great in game. This mod is a great start, and i thank the author.

https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/2529

The armor sets of Skyrim were one of the greatest additions to the game. I hope that MBB gets the same love.

oh my !

hilarious result, but awesome work :)

can't wait to see more !

• 1 month later...