Mount and blade: Bannerlord sex mods?

21 hours ago, sen4mi said:

According to https://github.com/szszss/TpacTool "About half of the textures of Bannerlord are stored in the TileSets archives (*.gtex files)."

So that means that the tpac file format supports uncompressed textures, also.

So, hypothetically speaking, someone could create a fresh, new texture and provide updated .tpac files for the whichever ones need to be updated. (Like maybe pack_6.tpac ?)

Or, maybe a python script to copy from the originals into a mod where the relevant entries have been updated (which would let the update probably mostly still work if the Native module gets updated).

image.png.118bdaf8492c159461e2b094eba0e67c.png

Would wait for the modding tools.

On 7/16/2020 at 6:08 PM, BadListener said:

image.png.118bdaf8492c159461e2b094eba0e67c.png

Would wait for the modding tools.

Conceptually, if you can read the file you can write it. Provided you preserve verbatim the parts that you do not know how to write.

In practice, this might not be so easy. Also some languages (*cough* python *cough*) like to give you data structures which do not preserve the order of the underlying elements, and this makes the task a bit harder.

But, game modders have been doing this kind of "just play with the parts we understand" thing for a long time...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

yea just watched the vid up to the point where they talked about import and export of meshes... soon as they talked about game updates i bailed.  Looks like custom animations will possible... can't wait to see what people will come up with.. in adult style/sex mods... i see a brothel mods with animation not just text Soon™

I want to drag the sex animation out of Sims 4. It's better than Skyrim. And so that it is not a bunch of lists, but is immediately divided into thematic blocks. And so we will wait - they will add a parallel world of magic ... but most of all I want a sea of hidden objects, as in the game the heroes of might and magic. So that some objects and creatures appear randomly, of course. In general, I am not against text events, I love them. You just need variety. Visualization of the event - drinking with the army - and moves to the "battle" field where the camp is. Summa go off how many animations you need to cram into the game ...

10 hours ago, Darkening Demise said:

Lets hope the game updates don't keep breaking all the mods and kill the modding scene, a la Fallout 4.

Also can't wait for all the custom maps, I'm sick of the lack of variety in game.

Modding Scene right now is technically not official due to lack of tools, various large mods are waiting for official tools to begin grand expansions, 1066 Anno Domini, Lord of the Rings Expansion, Star Wars, Westeros, Three Kingdoms, etc.

For adult mods that will include various new mechanics, better brothels (Currently have some brothels already, no sex animations) and better animations like from dickplomacy. But the improvements that were showcased it can be more varied. Example Animated prostitution while walking around towns, alternatives to bribes (animations)).

Of course, it is very exciting to overview animations for this game. Furthermore I believe the introduction of modding tools will reduce the amount of mods between game versions, as it seems like they settled the foundation of various components in the code in preparation for the introduction of modding tools and will provide somewhat of backwards compatibility via modding tool until the game is out of early access.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/20/2020 at 2:28 PM, prakhan said:

yea just watched the vid up to the point where they talked about import and export of meshes... soon as they talked about game updates i bailed.  Looks like custom animations will possible... can't wait to see what people will come up with.. in adult style/sex mods... i see a brothel mods with animation not just text Soon™

Came here to find this. Looks like bannerlord will be one hell of a sex game. Gonna get it right after i build a new pc. 

On 6/3/2020 at 7:07 PM, Thanquol said:

is there some news about your project'? do you have permission from the autor and is there a link to a download to test it?

http://www.mediafire.com/file/n5gj7vyi08hzw0p/Entrepreneur.7z/file

Haven't tested it with newer versions of the game, might be broken. Main issue was I couldnt figure out how to change cost/income so the balance isnt great, I think currently it ends up taking a long time to get return on investment.

Also note in the GUI folder it's easy to change the in game menu pictures if you want.

Please feel free to inspect the source with DnSpy and update/edit as you please. Can share stuff here.

Just please dont upload derivatives on modnexus unless you do a rewrite, the original author never responded to my permission request.

7 minutes ago, yeahyeahyeah232 said:

Can someone who's versed with the modding tools explain what's possible? Could a properly textured nude mod be created now instead of the no-nips vanilla one?

Model exporting and importing is still a bit funky as well as animation importing and exporting. For the first batch release they have focused on terrain generation, but I believe properly textured nude mods should be coming soon.

• 3 weeks later...