Mount and blade: Bannerlord sex mods?

So I got this game, absolutely enjoying it. Was curious if there were any plans that if you end up broke and beaten, a mod to raise money. Prostitution at the local tavern?

I literally just got into this one, but it's quickly becoming a favorite. Is there a tutorial on modding this game? I might try my own hand at this one.

4 hours ago, Plaguetard said:

So I got this game, absolutely enjoying it. Was curious if there were any plans that if you end up broke and beaten, a mod to raise money. Prostitution at the local tavern?

I literally just got into this one, but it's quickly becoming a favorite. Is there a tutorial on modding this game? I might try my own hand at this one.

There are some prostitution systems for capture, to implement one for towns requires a UI change. it's certainly possible though, BadListener's mod has prostitution scenes within it.

9 hours ago, Labless said:

There are some prostitution systems for capture, to implement one for towns requires a UI change. it's certainly possible though, BadListener's mod has prostitution scenes within it.

I will look around this weekend if I can pull myself away from playing to see if there are modding tutorials. I used the captive system, which was alright, but it doesn't get enough money to start a new army if you're completely broke hah

I am happy that so many people started playing Bannerlord. But also worried that Taleworlds has so much work to do before people can start modding.
We don't really need new models and animations though. It's obviously not skyrim-type-rpg, but more like Crusader Kings. 
And mods like CK I think are possible right now. Just one random and talented modder

On 5/15/2020 at 12:14 AM, WiteXDan said:

I am happy that so many people started playing Bannerlord. But also worried that Taleworlds has so much work to do before people can start modding.
We don't really need new models and animations though. It's obviously not skyrim-type-rpg, but more like Crusader Kings. 
And mods like CK I think are possible right now. Just one random and talented modder

Bannerlord is a very easy to mod game. One of the easiest i've seen so far to be honest. The "hardest" part is that you need to work with the uncompiled code from talesworld to figure out stuff. So it takes time and is a hassle. But once you did figured out stuff it's like christmas. The only thing we can't do is not code wise. It is to create scenes and stuff. We don't have official tools for that yet.

Main problem is that you're working under heavily WIP code. Talesworld works hard on their game and its subject to change heavily in a week or two.

Hi All, i've started playing BadListener's CaptivityEvents and it's quite awesome.

I develloped a few town prostitution events that i added in the quite empty default xml for prostitution (i've put the edited file in that post, just for sharing, no new pics yet, just a few events to make prostitution a bit more alive, do whatever you want with it :) )

i however had a remark/question, i haven't found a way to configure a random outcome for an event like for instance :

- outcome 1 : the client is so happy, he leaves a bonus

- outcome 2 : the client had a good time but rushes out without paying ...

for such a thing i whould have to duplicate the entry with different weights and set distinct outcome for each.

it should be feasible to add a property to the <TriggerEventName> tag like :

<TriggerEventName weight="10%">MyOutcome1<TriggerEventName>

<TriggerEventName weight="90%">MyOutcome2<TriggerEventName>

or whatever ...

Cheers !

DefaultProstitutionEvents.xml

22 minutes ago, Ambrothos said:

Hi All, i've started playing BadListener's CaptivityEvents and it's quite awesome.

I develloped a few town prostitution events that i added in the quite empty default xml for prostitution (i've put the edited file in that post, just for sharing, no new pics yet, just a few events to make prostitution a bit more alive, do whatever you want with it :) )

i however had a remark/question, i haven't found a way to configure a random outcome for an event like for instance :

for such a thing i whould have to duplicate the entry with different weights and set distinct outcome for each.

or whatever ...

Cheers !

DefaultProstitutionEvents.xml

<TriggerEvents>
   <TriggerEvent>
     <EventName>CE_Prostitution_part_one_next_great</EventName>
     <EventWeight>33</EventWeight>
   </TriggerEvent>
   <TriggerEvent>
     <EventName>CE_Prostitution_part_one_next_good</EventName>
     <EventWeight>50</EventWeight>
   </TriggerEvent>
   <TriggerEvent>
     <EventName>CE_Prostitution_part_one_next_bad</EventName>
     <EventWeight>33</EventWeight>
   </TriggerEvent>
</TriggerEvents>
24 minutes ago, Ambrothos said:

or whatever ...

Cheers !

DefaultProstitutionEvents.xml 51.28 kB · 1 download

Post the actual mod page / discord not sure if people will see it.

On 5/26/2020 at 7:32 PM, Jcoolin said:

I was expecting that we would have skyrim type of sex mods by now instead of just text based mods 

Eh, the only way to mod MBB for now is to edit textfiles, modders cannot do much while the dev tools are not yet released. Plus, Sexlab took maybe one year, probably two or three to be released, so you better be patient.

On 5/27/2020 at 1:09 AM, Apal said:

Eh, the only way to mod MBB for now is to edit texfiles, moddes cannot do much while the dev tools are not yet released. Plus, Sexlab took maybe one year, probably two or three to be released, so you better be patient.

i guess/hope that as soon as TW modding tools are released, many cool models and animations will be quite easily portable in Bannerlord (from skyrim for instance) ! and give animation and life to the text based mods beeing made now :)

On 4/16/2020 at 5:30 AM, shouganai said:

Hi guys, I edited the Entrepreneur mod more. I just need to figure a few more things out that I wanna edit.

I messaged the original mod creator for permission to share this here, as looking through the source code he put a lot of work in to this.

Fingers crossed!

TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launche1111.jpg.5639126e1919d20ebefffcd10923b773.jpg

Needs:

-change the requirement for purchase from 5 tools/5 hardwood to 1 prisoner.

-permission

Wants:

-change UI pictures depending on which culture the town is, or at least randomly cycle through a set of images.

is there some news about your project'? do you have permission from the autor and is there a link to a download to test it?

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/29/2020 at 8:11 AM, Darkening Demise said:

Just waiting till the day I can pound Rhagaea....and half of the Aserai women too. Hot damn they got some fine ladies.

Hopefully mod tools come soon

22 hours ago, Celedhring said:

You can now..lol

not animated yet, text is nice but animations are way better, depending on the person, but I like to think more people wants to see what they are doing

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/28/2020 at 4:25 PM, prakhan said:

So since we cant crack the .gtex /tpac files yet.. no tools from TW

According to https://github.com/szszss/TpacTool "About half of the textures of Bannerlord are stored in the TileSets archives (*.gtex files)."

So that means that the tpac file format supports uncompressed textures, also.

So, hypothetically speaking, someone could create a fresh, new texture and provide updated .tpac files for the whichever ones need to be updated. (Like maybe pack_6.tpac ?)

Or, maybe a python script to copy from the originals into a mod where the relevant entries have been updated (which would let the update probably mostly still work if the Native module gets updated).