On 9/26/2022 at 2:17 AM, nugerumon said:

That interpretation is... possible (thanks, English language, for being so ambiguous!), but I don't think that's meant here at all.

It wasn't. The OP can tell you that the mod is not updated with out such a thing being in text. If @NoirXiaoba would have hit the "view file" under the LV Graphic, they would see the last time the mod was updated and not made them selves look like a total ass.

On 9/25/2022 at 8:25 AM, Isangrad said:

Ya. The OP. The published and updated dates say June 4th. They both change every time this mod updates. Also, If you want more info about the mod, join discord.

@NoirXiaoba Re read that post again very carefully. It answered your question. In fact, it better than answered your question, it gave you another source of info. The Discord info is in the OP.

Edited by Isangrad

Sorry was reading what was before on the thread about not being able to build brothels and comfort zones anymore but I did not completely understand what i need to do to fix it, i am not very familliar with tweaking files. What exactly do i need to do?

Edited by Norkal0105
9 hours ago, Norkal0105 said:

Sorry was reading what was before on the thread about not being able to build brothels and comfort zones anymore but I did not completely understand what i need to do to fix it, i am not very familliar with tweaking files. What exactly do i need to do?

Try this.

On 10/3/2022 at 2:13 PM, Norkal0105 said:

Okay, so.  In your Lustful Void/common/buildings folder, there are three files: 

lv_amenity_buildings

lv_resource_buildings

lv_sex_buildings

Open each one in turn, using your preferred text editor (I grabbed notepad++ for this).  At the top (don't even need to scroll down), you'll find a piece of text like this:

# Comfort Zone #

building_lv_comfort_zone = {
    base_buildtime = 180

category = amenity

potential = {
        exists = owner
        owner = { is_gestalt = no }
    }

allow = {
        buildings_simple_allow = yes
    }

The part to delete is that final,

allow = {
        buildings_simple_allow = yes
    }

Getting rid of that (a trigger made void by the 3.5 update, I think?) lets you build the buildings again.

*disclaimers:  I know very little about the development of this mod.  I tried it for the first time the day before the 3.5 update and don't know what else might not be working correctly.  I have none of the official DLC and can only attest to my own experiences using this mod with vanilla Stellaris.  I am not in anyway representative of or affiliated with the creator of this mod, and dearly hope she doesn't mind an amateur offering well-intended service to her fellow lustfuls.  I haven't logged into the discord server, but I hear the people there are far more knowledgeable and can better answer any other questions you may have related to this mod, such as why even under the free use policy a milk cow isn't counted as a sex job.

5 hours ago, Honourable596 said:

I'm back and...

How do I get this mod to load? Not loading through irony or paradox manager. It shows up. It's selected to load. Nothing shows up in game.

I even told irony to only load Lustful Void. Nothing.

Sounds like a layer 8 problem.

Try to verify it is checked in the launcher.

Edited by Fakenet
2 hours ago, Lithia<3 said:

Hi!

I'm sorry about going quiet again. I have been really busy irl with things like exams and stuffs, so the next update has been delayed a little. Because of that, I will be cutting some of the things I have been working on so I can release a stable build for the new game version.

It won't just be fixes ofc. The new things will include the first stages of trait reworks, a new advisor, and "Kinky Void" integration. The traits rework is quite extensive, so that's what will mainly get cut and moved to the update after this one.

I have to finalize some things and do some testing before I release it, but it should be done within the next week! ?

Great to hear, although I hope you don't feel the need to update. Take your time and don't rush :thumbsup:

It's really unfortunate that the game still gets updates that break mods so often. I feel sorry for mod authors, just keeping them  up to date must be a full time job...

9 hours ago, Lithia<3 said:

Hi!

I'm sorry about going quiet again. I have been really busy irl with things like exams and stuffs, so the next update has been delayed a little. Because of that, I will be cutting some of the things I have been working on so I can release a stable build for the new game version.

It won't just be fixes ofc. The new things will include the first stages of trait reworks, a new advisor, and "Kinky Void" integration. The traits rework is quite extensive, so that's what will mainly get cut and moved to the update after this one.

I have to finalize some things and do some testing before I release it, but it should be done within the next week! ?

Welcome back, and thank you for your hard work. Exams are crazy stressful so don't feel like you need to rush things. We will be patient.

Glad that kinky void found a good home here in the mod, its attention to the ascension paths other than biological has made it a staple in my mod list. I was getting worried that it would fall into disrepair like so many other mods for Stellaris.

On 10/8/2022 at 1:15 PM, Lithia<3 said:

Hi!

Have you considered the new Overtuned origin? It grants access to special traits, which are basically the same as the standard traits except cheaper (so you can fit more of them) and with a Leader Lifespan malus. Maybe add some Oversexed traits/origin? Same buff, cheaper, with stronger downsides? (maybe more original than just 'don't live as long')

On 10/8/2022 at 8:15 PM, Lithia<3 said:

Hi!

Hi! I would like to know what about the "need to breed" mechanics from the sexual gameplay mod, is it already present in the LV mod or maybe only planned for implementation? 
And ... can you describe in more detail what the "lewd megacorp" offices provide? Unfortunately, I do not currently have access to either mod or the game, because see how it works there is no possibility, and in the description of the mod, I have no special information on them not found.

Edited by Daelanius
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/9/2022 at 1:15 AM, Lithia&lt;3 said:

Hi!

Great to hear your plan about next update, I recommend you to make gender traits unaddable through gene modding at default. It's weird to find out that gender traits can't be removed but can be added. My AI always generate weired behaviors because of this.

Updated!

Due to time constraints, I couldn't fit in everything I wanted to with this update because of it just taking too long. Don't worry though, whatever wasn't added this time will be added soon enough!

I might also take a week or two to focus on school things, so I hope no big paradox updates come out in that time ?

There will be a big rework of the ascension path and shipweapons in the near future.

I assumed you'd wait for those changes but thinking about it I am not sure the changes of the next update affect this mod.

And of course I thank you for your continued and unwavering efforts.

Edited by Fakenet
16 hours ago, Fakenet said:

There will be a big rework of the ascension path and shipweapons in the near future.

I assumed you'd wait for those changes but thinking about it I am not sure the changes of the next update affect this mod.

And of course I thank you for your continued and unwavering efforts.

I believe the main changes are to progression of the core ascension perks, not deep structural changes to the whole system.

It is difficult to have sex with ship weapons in a zero gravity vacuum, so I doubt those changes will affect this mod much.