I thought I had already gotten help here and downloaded this outfit, but apparently not- I can't find it anywhere and may have lost it when I switched computers.

Would some kind soul help me out with it? I put the image below into Google Images Search by Image and got the link below, but clicking it takes me to an all-Chinese-language website that Google Translate can't translate. The reason for posting all of this irrelevant stuff is that I am not even sure Google has found the right mod, or that it's really named "Weird Dresses" as the image-match search result claims. Here's the link:

https://mod.3dmgame.com/mod/139916

As info, the one I want looks like this:

WeirdDressesSMP.jpg

Thanks for the help!

4 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

I thought I had already gotten help here and downloaded this outfit, but apparently not- I can't find it anywhere and may have lost it when I switched computers.

Would some kind soul help me out with it? I put the image below into Google Images Search by Image and got the link below, but clicking it takes me to an all-Chinese-language website that Google Translate can't translate. The reason for posting all of this irrelevant stuff is that I am not even sure Google has found the right mod, or that it's really named "Weird Dresses" as the image-match search result claims. Here's the link:

WeirdDressesSMP.jpg

Thanks for the help!

3DM MOD站_SMP weird skirt CBBE and Bodyslide.7z

4 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

WeirdDressesSMP.jpg

Thanks for the help!

Hey!
If you want to find the original one it is on Nexus Mods.
Here is the link for the clothing:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/96884

On 12/8/2020 at 12:03 AM, Ma Ri said:

Thank you, Ma Ri! :classic_heart:

On 12/8/2020 at 12:06 AM, Fox_Ninja said:

Hey!

OK, now I'm really questioning my sanity! I did a full Google search (in addition to the image search) on "skyrim weird skirt" and didn't find this! I must have misspelled something or entered "skirts" or whatever. Thank you! ?

Anyway, 2 hours of converting and BodySliding later, and... TA-DAA!

20201209000407_1.jpg

20201209000213_1.jpg

Thanks again to both of you!

On 11/1/2020 at 6:16 AM, TheDragonBorn said:

to anyone that wanted this follower ported, have fun. Major thanks to sc0rp74 for helping get mods like this ported properly, without the transparent head. the file says se but its really le

081044f273xv2wcjqdhhvz.png.8e6e6a43a72cf666d4eeb9a7bfe7bfb6.thumb.png.ad2b8d31544a5beb15bcff83a5f87408.png

Ara Follower se.rar 23.75 MB · 93 downloads

Hi, thanks for sharing. I have the problem of the eyes and eyelashes without textures, (mesh purple color) does anyone know what the problem could be? Thanks.

On 12/9/2020 at 6:28 AM, Vyxenne said:

OK, now I'm really questioning my sanity! I did a full Google search (in addition to the image search) on "skyrim weird skirt" and didn't find this! I must have misspelled something or entered "skirts" or whatever. Thank you! ?

Hide contents

20201209000407_1.jpg

20201209000213_1.jpg

Now if you did all the Conversion and BodySliding share the files for others lol

6 hours ago, Tron91 said:

Now if you did all the Conversion and BodySliding share the files for others lol

I haven't converted the "Egypt" open-front versions yet. On the positive side, I added breast physics to the tops! WooHooooo!

I have asked Newmiller for his permission to share my conversion and enhancement of his work. Meanwhile, I'll convert the Egypt versions and add separate tops and skirts in addition to the "full outfit" versions of the original mod.

On 12/8/2020 at 12:06 AM, Fox_Ninja said:
On 12/7/2020 at 7:53 PM, Vyxenne said:

WeirdDressesSMP.jpg

Thanks for the help!

Hey!

On 12/8/2020 at 6:58 PM, Vyxenne said:

Reveal hidden contents

On 12/10/2020 at 5:59 PM, Tron91 said:

Newmiller replied to my request for permission to share my UUNP-SMP-SSE conversion, and let me know he had already published a CBBE-SMP-SSE version of his Weird Skirt mod. Accordingly, there's no need for me to publish my conversion since converting it from CBBE to UUNP is child's play thanks to Outfit Studio. Thanks anyway for your interest. :classic_heart: