On 12/14/2020 at 6:11 AM, chinchen said:

Anybody know to fix the gap from the hair to the head?

If you mean the strands on top that look detached then you will have to try different alpha properties and settings in nifskope, could also vary by ENB if your using one. The current alpha of Halsey.nif is 4845/40 (most common setting), you can also try 4844/xx, 6333/xx, 237/0. 4333/xx where xx is a number from 0-255 otherwise you will have to edit the uv and reposition the textures (not fun but doable).

Good luck and sorry if this is not what your asking.

Spoiler

image.png.aa6ad05a510fcb804848b8c1d9ecf7b4.png

11 hours ago, Imperfection said:

If you mean the strands on top that look detached then you will have to try different alpha properties and settings in nifskope, could also vary by ENB if your using one. The current alpha of Halsey.nif is 4845/40 (most common setting), you can also try 4844/xx, 6333/xx, 237/0. 4333/xx where xx is a number from 0-255 otherwise you will have to edit the uv and reposition the textures (not fun but doable).

Good luck and sorry if this is not what your asking.

image.png.aa6ad05a510fcb804848b8c1d9ecf7b4.png

thanks I will try and see what i could do

On 4/24/2020 at 9:15 AM, superrayas said:

Thank you for this one. Just a heads up with it..... when installed, the BSA is broken somehow.....at least it was the two times I downloaded it. Just use an archive extractor and then repack it all like a normal mod and it will install and run just fine. Until I did that, it kept my game from starting.

52 minutes ago, tejano2828 said:

IF this was for me I was looking for the followers not the heads. but thanks

It's hard to port them since it was made for SSE, the skin textures made errors/issues. That's why  I posted the CME instead, by logic I guess you know how to make your character become a follower by using another mods.

I also posted a LE ported Erin Follower which I downloaded from the original author himself but some of the players got a problem/issues with it so I don't want to compromise anymore for sharing ported followers. I got the SE version of the followers you are looking, if you don't have those I can share it with you.

16 hours ago, Ma Ri said:

It's hard to port them since it was made for SSE, the skin textures made errors/issues. That's why  I posted the CME instead, by logic I guess you know how to make your character become a follower by using another mods.

I also posted a LE ported Erin Follower which I downloaded from the original author himself but some of the players got a problem/issues with it so I don't want to compromise anymore for sharing ported followers. I got the SE version of the followers you are looking, if you don't have those I can share it with you.

Hey, I'm not the original guy but I would be interested in the SE version of the followers so I can try to port them for my own use. Do you mind sharing them with me also?

17 minutes ago, yuut said:

Thanks to Harvald, he got most of Shelob's Followers. Check his profile posts from the past

https://www.loverslab.com/profile/18729-harvald/content/?type=forums_topic_post

Shelob Lydia.zip SheLob_BlaestFollower.zip SheLob_Maven.zip