Thank you, perhaps you have, I've not been able to find it here or anywhere else.  If so, my very sincere apologies.  While it's not your concern of course, sadly this file does not include BS files.  Not sure where to go from here, I'm hoping to convert this to 3BA w/ parsed CBPC/SMP.  The hanging bra in this outfit is rare, maybe even unique, among clothing armors and moves delightfully in SMP.  

Thank you again for your time and efforts

Thank you, perhaps you have, I've not been able to find it here or anywhere else.  If so, my very sincere apologies.  While it's not your concern of course, sadly this file does not include BS files.  Not sure where to go from here, I'm hoping to convert this to 3BA w/ parsed CBPC/SMP.  The hanging bra in this outfit is rare, maybe even unique, among clothing armors and moves delightfully in SMP.  

Thank you again for your time and efforts

There is an xml and smp hdt file inside, check the meshes folder. I don't know if it will help you or maybe the same file, but this is a different version of vare.

[HDT-SMP]vare 狗头+晕倒U身化.rar

38 minutes ago, geoper said:

Hello, does someone have Tullius Hair Pack? Not the wig one, that I found, the hairs Racemenu, the link I found goes nowhere:

https://arca.live/b/tullius/1511024

Or if someone knows where to find this hair instead they would be fine, I looked at KS and HG and I had no luck:

Hide contents

c2961449b1570d373df30f9827aa110124153de8

Thanks!

I do have that and you will find it on the very first slot of hairs, meaning on the beginning of the Hairs using ECE by placing your slider pointer on the very left like this. To select the hair you want just tap right arrow key one at a time.

Spoiler

Honeycam-2020-12-25-02-40-50.gif

15 minutes ago, Ma Ri said:

I do have that and you will find it on the very first slot of hairs, meaning on the beginning of the Hairs using ECE by placing your slider pointer on the very left like this. To select the hair you want just tap right arrow key one at a time.

Hide contents

Honeycam-2020-12-25-02-40-50.gif

I don't have it, I'm looking for it cause the link on tullius is dead =(, the only link working is for SMP Wigs. Can you share somehow or is it too big?

15 hours ago, geoper said:

I don't have it, I'm looking for it cause the link on tullius is dead =(, the only link working is for SMP Wigs. Can you share somehow or is it too big?

The download link is dead because there was a version 12 a while ago, I think that came out just this week. Here is the small version.

This link is for the latest  version 12 which is full and complete.

( Warning: These are all SE version of Hairs so if you use these on LE, you will CTD. The Author said that he had tried porting it to LE but there is an issue on the KSSMP Hairs, )  XD, If there is someone who is  kind enough to port these hairs, we will be grateful.

https://arca.live/b/tullius/6147763?category=모드&target=title&keyword=v12&p=1

https://mega.nz/file/wFJV0CiY#6f1kdIyH-uNUO9al7c7Dm777YJyV8gdrZmDlR44QtVE

Tullius Hair 2 Pack SE.7z

On 12/19/2020 at 9:37 PM, RayzerCalitri said:

Could someone please download these and give a link?

Thank you.

Hey I'm allowed to share mods that are not mine (removed from nexus) ?

I'm coming back to Skyrim (because Skyrimvr) and found a really nice follower (2b for some reason they are aways removed) on my PC. Made by a person on nexus can i share it here ?

On 12/26/2020 at 7:47 PM, infertilidade said:

The Followers are SibarnYeon (first two pics)  [LE] sibarnyeon follower 1.1v.7z  and Liarsa09 (third pic)  Liarsa009.rar

You can get them from me.

I would like to have the Bodyslide presets from that site BONOBODY_UUNP.xml and CREO FINAL (2) .xml (direct download under the third pic). Anyone with a account there please download them for me.

Thank you 

Harvald

Liarsa009 Follower.7z

3 hours ago, Harvald said:

The Followers are SibarnYeon (first two pics)  [LE] sibarnyeon follower 1.1v.7z  and Liarsa09 (third pic)  Liarsa009 Follower.7z

You can get them from me.

I would like to have the Bodyslide presets from that site BONOBODY_UUNP.xml and CREO FINAL (2) .xml (direct download under the third pic). Anyone with a account there please download them for me.

Thank you 

Harvald

thanks!