Skyrim SE for Beginners - V 3.2.6 (3BBB / HDT-SMP / HPH)

11 minutes ago, akadeadpool said:

Hey I just install and try an animation pack but dislike it. What is the proper way to uninstall an animation pack?

I mean besides remove from modlist, do I have to do anything in sexlab or SLAL MCM?

It is easier to simply deactivate them in the SLAL MCM.

@akadeadpool And if you can't disable it in the MCM, delete your FNIS and Nemesis Overwrites and redo them.

@Aylis Oh snap, this looks like a good update. Since Double Beds adds too much clipping (agreed 100%), have you considered DAR Go to Bed? Would mix up the laying down animations a bit, and works for NPCs. I'm testing it now.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/43714

Also, this just dropped today and it looks kinda nuts. Pine nuts. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/45564

15 minutes ago, Jessica_Degurechaff said:

its just me, or downloads from Nexus dont work either manual or using any mod manager? Only happends with 150MB or more.

it started to happen just before the nexus Downtime of this last days.

Not happening that here, in fact I had a downloading marathon because apparently I can't stay away from Skyrim for more than 3 days in a row. I did had trouble to access the entire Nexus site 1-2 days ago for a few hours. But after that I could download things as usual. Do you also have troubles in other websites? If not I would try with a different browser or deleting cookies and other browser files associated to Nexus (I had to do this for LL a couple of months ago because I had troubles connecting/login here and that did the trick).

1 hour ago, wollboi said:

I'm testing it now.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/43714

Also, this just dropped today and it looks kinda nuts. Pine nuts. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/45564

Looks interesting. Please tell me how it works for you.

Premium Pine Upgrades eek.gif.44a109592eb92ed786b8102eeb3b0a38.gif One longstanding major issue of Skyrim finally solved... Added to post #4755 and the list

1 hour ago, Just Don't said:

Not happening that here, in fact I had a downloading marathon because apparently I can't stay away from Skyrim for more than 3 days in a row. I did had trouble to access the entire Nexus site 1-2 days ago for a few hours. But after that I could download things as usual. Do you also have troubles in other websites? If not I would try with a different browser or deleting cookies and other browser files associated to Nexus (I had to do this for LL a couple of months ago because I had troubles connecting/login here and that did the trick).

its ONLY in nexus, in fact its only with downloads bigger than 200MB, but the rest runs smoothly, i will check with cookies and see if it works. 

16 hours ago, ascendentkunglao said:

@Aylis, hey just following the update guide and noticed an option that doesn't reflect the screenshot of XLOD.  "Vertex Color..." just weird that it pops up for me but not on your screenshots.

Thanks for the info. I've been using an older version of XLODgen and will update the pics asap. Fixed

14 hours ago, wollboi said:

Finished all the changes. Looks fantastic, especially the with the LOD changes. (Also, I'm at 620 mods now. Gonna kill the **** out of some mudcrabs.)

Glad you like it. :)  (657 active ones ?)

12 hours ago, wickedkat said:

Can Confirm checking TK's Dodge in Nem and in FNIS fixed it! hopefully that can be updated in the Animation section.

Will add something to the description. Done

Is it just me or does MO2 complain about Go To Bed - DAR patch when you try to install it? Reworked it and contacted the OA.

OA already answered and my changes might get official.

Damned if you do - damned if you don't

Spoiler

Without meds:

fever-frown.png.4fe8cbb0d02b27e662fa60061e9cc193.png

With meds:

Stars01.jpg.1f55b3e2082941df987543db2dfc41f4.jpg

2 hours ago, Gukahn said:

give the poor girl some clothes! XD

I'm working on it. ;)

If all goes well (i run some tests first) the predone bodyslides for the new body (Nerfed Version) will be ready soon™.

But first my 279th rerun of DynDOLOD... (and i still hate it!)

2 minutes ago, Gukahn said:

Aye XD

I will stay away from them for a while tho ?

Ps: nice char ?

That one is using the ayilis face with hair and eyes changed, using rutah tatoos (i don't think i had dibellian defender on her at the time) the race is daughter of coldharbor by trykz.

Hey, just letting you know that Better Female wrists hands ankles and leg ratio twists for XPMSSE, while mostly great, caused misalignment in some LL animations where female hands feature a big role (ahem...). Not fixable using manual alignment in LL. The new hand scaling in this mod was the issue. Which is a shame, since I loved the look of the new hands. I may use it anyway, and revert to the original XPMSSE when using the animations in question.

BTW, thanks for this awesome guide! Could not have migrated successfully to SSE without it.

For some reason the tirk dialog sex options don't actually use the right animations, seems to be random. As an example: the conversation is about anal and the scene that plays is a blowjob instead.

Edit: Seems to be because the leito animations are missing. Adding them didn't fix it, but now there are more animations so there is a chance it get's the right one.

Edit 2: reloading all animations in each mcm seems to have mostly fixed it, now only the dirty conversation scenes are kind of random and the straight up choice ones are working as intended.