Skyrim SE for Beginners - V 3.2.6 (3BBB / HDT-SMP / HPH)

On 2/2/2021 at 12:42 PM, Aylis said:

DD and the bodyslides can be safely removed. Just run the cleaner to remove the scripts (which gives a small but noticable performance boost). Btw. thanks for making me recheck it. I'm very happy to be finally able to remove this mod.

Conditional Expressions works nicely and will be added.

Updating post #4651 and the list. Done and done

Why did you want to get rid of DD tho? i mean its another clear install and i will follow it but just to ask.

Also wasnt DDL and DD completely separated things?

46 minutes ago, Jessica_Degurechaff said:

Why did you want to get rid of DD tho? i mean its another clear install and i will follow it but just to ask.

Also wasnt DDL and DD completely separated things?

Bloated mod and size.

Mostly unrealistic for Skyrim.

Some have problems with HDT

I hate hopping for 30 minutes from a dungeon to a city to get rid of a device

Etc...

32 minutes ago, Jessica_Degurechaff said:

I mean the LotR weapons, skyrim is basically LotR but nordic already so i think it fits.

Ah, OK. Misinterpreted that one.

32 minutes ago, Jessica_Degurechaff said:

On another note: the changes you mentioned earlier are already done? (to the guide i mean) im in the middle of installing the list

Unless you get a 'Updating right NOW!' the first page is always the newest updated version.

I hate it when you can only find an important information on page #XYZ of a thread. So i won't do something like that...

32 minutes ago, OddPhoenician said:

I have just discovered that 'modpacks' are a no-no as they violate OC terms and rules for using their content :'( sorry.

Never feel sorry for asking questions. ;)

Updated a few descriptions.

2 hours ago, Aylis said:

Unless you get a 'Updating right NOW!' the first page is always the newest updated version.

I hate it when you can only find an important information on page #XYZ of a thread. So i won't do something like that...

I actually always wonder why LL post dont change date when you edit them, like on the post where the categories are (PC, area, foundation etc) it still says "posted on march 2019" despise you updating  it what, a few days ago?

4 minutes ago, Jessica_Degurechaff said:

I actually always wonder why LL post dont change date when you edit them, like on the post where the categories are (PC, area, foundation etc) it still says "posted on march 2019" despise you updating  it what, a few days ago?

Check the first line in post #1. ?

Thats all that can be done here.

But now i got to catch some Zzzzz. Have to get out early for work...

I don't know why but when I update to the newest version of more nasty critters nothin animates anymore, everything T poses, If I use the earlier version 3 experimental then everything is fine. Do I need the newest version for anything or can I still use the older one without any problems?

6 hours ago, ascendentkunglao said:

Weird where did you happen to place it in your load order?  I tried that and it still would CTD upon finishing the loading screen.  @Aylis any ideas from you two?

It's in 'Physics and Animation' in post #2

30 minutes ago, Sinastra said:

I don't know why but when I update to the newest version of more nasty critters nothin animates anymore, everything T poses, If I use the earlier version 3 experimental then everything is fine. Do I need the newest version for anything or can I still use the older one without any problems?

Please check post #4629, and this line of the status update:

On 1/30/2021 at 12:28 PM, Aylis said:

This does require a rebuild of the bashed patch plus FNIS/NEMESIS.

Unless i specify a certain version in the list always go for the newest one.

But now i'm back to bed. 30 hours sleep were not enough... krank2yqdk3.gif.6b18aab3297cbaba31b41a6bc3db8c63.gif

I always redo bashed and fnis/nemesis when I change something. So I have to start a game with the T poses and then do the setup in the MCM and that would fix it?

Edit: Ok maybe I didn't express myself well enough, I don't have any animation in the game whatsoever, no idles, no walking, no attacking and so on, everything T poses, as soon as I start a game with another life in the cell when I create a character the PC Tposes, only the eyes are moving.

Edit 2: OMG! I'm so stupid, I didn't realize that I downloaded the LE version of MNC... everything is fine now.

@Aylis
image.png.74d4163e9665fbaf14e77723c3cc51d9.png  Both of these mods link up to the same mod page

I guess the top one means i should install this(?) :  image.png.059c63c23ac1c38a407daabb955ee0a5.png

and bottom one (pottery) this on the OLD FILES section?: image.png.6a894c14ce0cf218889a50cd83cc641a.png

But then the FOMOD installer haves all the options INCLUDING potttery, what should i do?

And  in case i just need the top mod..  inside the FOMOD what options should i pick?

And thanks for the help once more.

21 hours ago, Jessica_Degurechaff said:

@Aylis
image.png.74d4163e9665fbaf14e77723c3cc51d9.png  Both of these mods link up to the same mod page

And  in case i just need the top mod..  inside the FOMOD what options should i pick?

Those were two separate mods on the same page before...

Rudy HQ - Miscellaneous SE

1.1 None
1.2 None
2.1 None
2.2 None
2.3 None
3.1 None
3.2 Your choice
4.1 None
5.1 Rudy HQ Apple Tomato Potato
5.2 Rudy HQ Beds
5.3 Rudy HQ Common Plates
6.1 None

Added an entry for 'Rudy HQ - Miscellaneous SE' to post #3 Done

Modified the list for the updated mod Done

Thankfully he didn't change the ruins.

Back to bed... The meds almost knock me out... krank2yqdk3.gif.90cc5820b45dad74a428ab3ba63d9f23.gif

Starting a testrun of Dyndolod without Skyrim 3D Landscapes and Skyrim 3D Landscapes Billboards. '3D Pine grass' (which we already use) will possibly work as a replacement for the two mods. As the mods 'overlap' it should improve the FPS.

277th rerun of Dyndolod...

Grass is less dense, but the framerates went noticably up. For now i'll flag the landscapes as (Optional) and recommend to use them only on a beefy system.

Retesting No Grass In Objects. Version 1 made the game unplayable (FPS dropped sometimes to single digits on my system), but the new version, combined with the addon for MO2, seems to have improved a lot.

Dang, the precache threw an overflow error. Got to retry tomorrow...

The update to Dyndolod seems to have quite a few improvements. Although i hate rerunning it, this time i can only recommend doing that...

New screenshot:

Spoiler

ScreenShot1177.jpg.27e8db0a75caa1c2f305550ba611841c.jpg

@Aylis Fuck , what do i need to reinstall after those 2 gets updated?

also, for rustic furniture (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17228?tab=files)

Can the SMIM patch be installed? i dont see why not, but just to make sure im asking you.

Also, for medieval silverworks.

Spoiler

image.png.51907c1dd6c62dd59387fc70e81da385.png

Shouldnt be STAC patch be downloaded? i remember it was on previous versions of the guide but in the guide it just asks for the main file

also, in ruins clutter improved, it haves a Ruins Clutter version and an "nmm" version, i remember installing the nmm since it went fine, but i wonder if its not recommended (?)  (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/5870?tab=files)

Updatepath:

Mods to remove:

JK's Arcadia's Cauldron - USSEP Patch                          (Now included in AIO) 

JK's The Drunken Huntsman - USSEP Patch                  (Now included in AIO)

Skyrim 3D Landscapes                                                   (A little less density does work) Bye bye beautiful. You've been with me for years...

Skyrim 3D Landscapes Billboards                                  (Not needed anymore)

Working mods:

Ash's Rest - Solstheim Dunmer Player Home                (Perfect little house) 

JK's Interiors Patch Collection                                        (Combines all patches in an automatic AIO)

Window Shadows                                                          (Subtle but very nice) And no crashes anymore.

Window Shadows Patch Hub

XLODgen                                                                        Finally got it working. 

Important updates:

Dyndolod

Dyndolod Ressources

ENB

(Re)Testing:

First Person Magic Animation for SSE

Dynamic Volumetric Lighting and Sun Shadows

DVLaSS Skyrim Underside

Watching:

JK's Blue Palace                                                                Missing patch

Not to be used:

Folkvangr - Grass and Landscape Overhaul                    Quite bleak

The Grass Must Grow                                                      Just no - nothing like the screenshots

No Grass In Objects                                                        The addon for MO2 takes a lot of time and crashes after hours...

Spoiler

No idea how to fix this. I got more than enough RAM and space on the NVME. Mods are all updated...

crash.jpg.d0d0460526e8ab3e2be8681e3b392532.jpg

Fortified Whiterun                                                           Got a small side entrance which make some fortifications useless.

Fortified Whiterun - JK AIO Patch                       

Fortified Whiterun - Dawn Patch                    

Real Rain SE                                                                     Doesn't work with our setup

Halla - A Whiterun Player Home                                     Beautiful, but the mannequins move

5 hours ago, Aylis said:

@Jessica_Degurechaff

1. Sure, if you want to add something thats not needed.

2. Still a 'Nope'.

3. Do you use a mod manager or a manual installation?

1- So the SMIM patch just add bloat files that we dont need?
2-K ,but i swear that the stac patch was installed before
3- Mod manager 2 of course, manual installation its crazy, and vortex is only good for small mod installations:   So i use  mm2

Pd: about the Updatepath:

If i uninstall those two JK mods do i need to reinstall something to update the masters? or shoud i make a clean install from that point onwards? (uninstall everything from the bottom until i reach those two mods: then resintall everything, i use that as a failsafe but i would prefer not to)

Jk patch collection: same as avobe

Man im sorry for being such a nitpicking in this thread but i get confused very easy (im just dumb, ik)