• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, that's why the major version changed. Issues with upgrading. That said, I've done this upgrade without problems.

If you're getting a crash before the first menu you have a missing master. Likely an old version of something still expects the .esm version, which is old.

If you're getting the crash after selecting a save to load, Skyrim hates you. Usually this works without a problem. Try a new start and then switching to the save game you really want. 

G'day, I am getting an odd crash with this mod that I was wondering if I could get some help on.

Well, not exactly just this mod, but to elaborate I am working on making a set of 10 NPCs who can be followers because there is another mod I use that allows you to make a guild with 10 people in it and I wanted my crew of completely unique followers to cause some chaos with me.

So, I've been testing about with it and boiled down the issue to be caused by the Lykaios npcs, but it is actually rather odd because there really isn't much that could be causing crashes.

Twice more odd is that the creation kit has no troubles at all with displaying them or anything, really. Quite curious and I definitely will try more, but decided to post here just in case I can't figure out.

9 minutes ago, JWLwolfinthewoods said:

G'day, I am getting an odd crash with this mod that I was wondering if I could get some help on.

Well, not exactly just this mod, but to elaborate I am working on making a set of 10 NPCs who can be followers because there is another mod I use that allows you to make a guild with 10 people in it and I wanted my crew of completely unique followers to cause some chaos with me.

So, I've been testing about with it and boiled down the issue to be caused by the Lykaios npcs, but it is actually rather odd because there really isn't much that could be causing crashes.

Twice more odd is that the creation kit has no troubles at all with displaying them or anything, really. Quite curious and I definitely will try more, but decided to post here just in case I can't figure out.

Update on the situation, so far from my testing the crash has only been happening on my male Lykaios NPC so I did an idea I had and switched one to female, but decided to try something else first and pulled up Player.showracemenu on the console and for some reason that also crashed so I think it may be caused by Male Lykaios in general. I don't know for complete certain though so I'ma try some work around, but if I can't get it I'll just switch some things around to make it work.

37 minutes ago, JWLwolfinthewoods said:

Update on the situation, so far from my testing the crash has only been happening on my male Lykaios NPC so I did an idea I had and switched one to female, but decided to try something else first and pulled up Player.showracemenu on the console and for some reason that also crashed so I think it may be caused by Male Lykaios in general. I don't know for complete certain though so I'ma try some work around, but if I can't get it I'll just switch some things around to make it work.

Man, Major Yikes, can't get any of my tricks to work so...
Whelp... Le rip. If there is some common occurrence that causes it to crash when changing to male, some help would be highly appreciated.
Mod Load Order below if that would be helpful, but I guess I'ma just turn this Lykaios lad into a lass for the time being till I can get this fixed.

To Note: "BeastKnights.ESP" far down at the bottom is the mod I made with the npcs, I put it at the bottom to prevent it getting overwritten in the loadout.

Spoiler

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
254 FE   0 ccbgssse002-exoticarrows.esl
254 FE   1 ccbgssse010-petdwarvenarmoredmudcrab.esl
254 FE   2 ccbgssse014-spellpack01.esl
254 FE   3 ccqdrsse002-firewood.esl
254 FE   4 ccbgssse035-petnhound.esl
  5  5     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
  6  6     Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
  7  7     Campfire.esm
  8  8     Vigilant.esm
  9  9     RaceCompatibility.esm
 10  a     Glenmoril.esm
 11  b     daymoyl.esm
 12  c     LykaiosReborn.esp
 13  d     SexLab.esm
 14  e     HentaiPregnancy.esm
 15  f     RE_RealEstate_Core.esp
 16 10     Unslaad.esm
 17 11     BSAssets.esm
 18 12     BSHeartland.esm
 19 13     BS_DLC_patch.esp
 20 14     HammetDungeons.esm
 21 15     LCHB_HomeBase.esm
 22 16     SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
 23 17     ZipZap.esp
 24 18     aXeUnburdenedSE.esp
 25 19     RichMerchantsSkyrim_x10.esp
 26 1a     DLCSpellsVanilla.esp
 27 1b     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 28 1c     SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
 29 1d     SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
 30 1e     SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
 31 1f     RaceMenu.esp
 32 20     XPMSE.esp
 33 21     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 34 22     Nemesis PCEA.esp
 35 23     TouchedbyDibella.esp
 36 24     CBBE.esp
 37 25     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
 38 26     RaceMenuMorphsTBD.esp
 39 27     lakeviewdock1.2.esp
 40 28     KhajiitFamilyHouse.esp
 41 29     SOS - Shop.esp
 42 2a     jwd-karenthiatheassassin.esp
 43 2b     Direwolf Den.esp
 44 2c     Bleakfall Castle.esp
           DEPRECATEDTest Mod A.esp
 45 2d     Direwolf - Nymeria.esp
 46 2e     Direwolf - Ghost.esp
 47 2f     Direwolf - Grey Wind.esp
 48 30     Direwolf - Lady Puppy.esp
 49 31     Direwolf - Shaggydog.esp
 50 32     Direwolf - Summer.esp
 51 33     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
 52 34     Test Mod B.esp
 53 35     Test Mod A.esp
 54 36     Bring Out Your Dead.esp
 55 37     PeopleAreStrangers.esp
 56 38     RealNames - SSE Edition.esp
 57 39     Input Wait Menu.esp
 58 3a     Enchanting Freedom - Build Your Own Unique Patch.esp
 59 3b     Enchanting Freedom - Infinite Arrows Enchantment Patch.esp
 60 3c     Enchanting Freedom - Summermyst Patch.esp
 61 3d     Enchanting Freedom - Wintermyst Patch.esp
 62 3e     ssMagicalWeaponsScripted.esp
 63 3f     Enchanting Freedom.esp
 64 40     Infinite Arrows Enchantment.esp
 65 41     Summermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp
 66 42     Wintermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp
254 FE   5 Usable Lantern - Lighting - RLO Interiors.esp
254 FE   6 Usable lantern.esp
254 FE   7 Vigilant Voiced.esp
 67 43     Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
 68 44     Haunting & Mourning.esp
 69 45     ZedUnlimitedWeaponEnchant.esp
 70 46     LFG_Training.esp
 71 47     Real_Lusty_Argonian_Maid.esp
 72 48     TPSFortifyEnchanting.esp
 73 49     SuperFusRoDah.esp
 74 4a     StendarrPaladinArmor.esp
 75 4b     tmtStartgameMonsters.esp
 76 4c     EFFStandCosMenu.esp
 77 4d     _tck_SpellCrafting.esp
 78 4e     SkyrimSewers.esp
 79 4f     Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
 80 50     AKSkyrimUnderground.esp
 81 51     Skyrim Immersive Creatures Special Edition.esp
 82 52     Undeath.esp
 83 53     Scrollwriting.esp
 84 54     sami_hut.esp
 85 55     RLO - Effects.esp
 86 56     RLO - Exteriors.esp
 87 57     RLO - IC Patch.esp
 88 58     RLO - Illuminated Spells.esp
 89 59     RLO - Interiors.esp
 90 5a     RLO - VIS Patch.esp
 91 5b     RE_RealEstate.esp
 92 5c     RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
 93 5d     SexLabTools.esp
 94 5e     OneWithNature.esp
 95 5f     More Gifts For Children.esp
 96 60     MONSTERaider - Personal Quarter.esp
 97 61     MilkSSE.esp
 98 62     D&DLagrieD&D.esp
 99 63     LorkhanMoonlightGreatswordPack.esp
100 64     aaaKukatsuoWeaponMasterSword.esp
101 65     Keepsakes.esp
102 66     KatanaCrafting.esp
103 67     ImmersiveWeaponsCrafting.esp
104 68     ImbuedWeapons.esp
105 69     Hercine's Champion - Werewolf Lord Overhaul.esp
106 6a     Fusax2.esp
107 6b     FortifyEnchanting.esp
108 6c     CBBE Ebony Battle Armor.esp
109 6d     DwarvenRacer.esp
110 6e     dovahkiinrelax.esp
111 6f     CookMoreVanillaFood.esp
112 70     Bread_Armors.esp
113 71     BloodmoonRising.esp
114 72     Elvenia.esp
115 73     BigIronDildos.esp
116 74     BDHoodieFemale.esp
117 75     BDHoodieSchlong.esp
118 76     AncientDraugr.esp
119 77     sm_alchemy_additions.esp
120 78     Whiterun_Samurai.esp
121 79     Weapon Reforging - 1.3.esp
254 FE   8 Tamaska Werewolf.esp
254 FE   9 TBD - DibellaBikini.esp
122 7a     BadDogSchlongCore.esp
123 7b     LykaiosSchlongs.esp
254 FE   a Yggdrasil Music - Luminosity Patch.esp
254 FE   b Yggdrasil Music.esp
124 7c     Immersive Sounds - Compendium.esp
125 7d     BDDeerNPCOverrides.esp
126 7e     BDUngulates.esp
127 7f     CellanNPC.esp
128 80     CellanRace.esp
129 81     BDUngulateHoodies.esp
130 82     BDUngulateSOS.esp
131 83     FennecRace.esp
132 84     Scenic Loading Screen Replacer.esp
133 85     SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp
134 86     SexLabDefeat.esp
135 87     AP Skyrim SE.esp
136 88     Abduction.esp
137 89     Female Argonian Tail Patch.esp
138 8a     BDSpikySlitSchlong.esp
139 8b     SLAnimLoader.esp
140 8c     PsycheAnimationObjects.esp
141 8d     SLAL_GSAnimObjects.esp
142 8e     SamuraiBlades.esp
143 8f     SamuraiBladesWeapons.esp
254 FE   c DVLaSS Skyrim Underside.esp
144 90     WhiterunAddition.esp
145 91     Enhanced Solitude SSE.esp
146 92     Enhanced Solitude OC Patch.esp
147 93     RaceMenuHH.esp
148 94     Daring Demon Hunter.esp
149 95     NS_HuntingGroundsOutfit.esp
254 FE   d GRIM ElfMed.esp
           3BBB.esp
150 96     Ghaan Revealing Outfit Craftable.esp
151 97     RE_OCS Patch.esp
152 98     Real Estate USSEP.esp
           Unrelenting Enchantments.esp
153 99     MinersArmor.esp
154 9a     SexLab Inflation Framework.esp
155 9b     RevertUSSEPFortifyRestoration.esp
156 9c     DSerCombatGameplayOverhaul.esp
254 FE   e Perk-Glenmoril.esp
254 FE   f Perk-Vigilant.esp
157 9d     xPineResin.esp
158 9e     TheLoyalMaid.esp
159 9f     EPO.esp
160 a0     Frostfall.esp
161 a1     The Wizard Warrior.esp
254 FE  10 The Wizard Warrior - Visual Animated Enchants - Patch.esp
162 a2     Cutting Room Floor.esp
254 FE  11 DragonCombatDialogue.esp
163 a3     FireBurns.esp
164 a4     HitStop.esp
165 a5     HearthfireMultiKid.esp
166 a6     HearthfireMultiKid_LastName.esp
254 FE  12 BattleBrothers.esp
167 a7     BeyondSkyrimMerchant.esp
168 a8     BUVARP.esp
169 a9     Faction Economy - Complete.esp
254 FE  13 FTF_Core.esp
170 aa     HoamaiiSleepingBags.esp
171 ab     NewArmoury.esp
172 ac     PC Head Tracking - MCM.esp
173 ad     PC Head Tracking - Patch.esp
174 ae     SpellResearch.esp
254 FE  14 SpellResearchAddOn.esp
175 af     SRC - All In One.esp
254 FE  15 SRC_ERS.esp
176 b0     Vominheim.esp
177 b1     Triumvirate - Mage Archetypes.esp
178 b2     DeadlySpellImpacts.esp
179 b3     DiverseDragonsCollectionSE.esp
180 b4     Jewelry limiter.esp
181 b5     JZBai_ThrowingWpnsLite.esp
182 b6     JZBai_ThrowingWpnsLite_LL.esp
183 b7     Book Covers Skyrim.esp
184 b8     Elemental Fists.esp
185 b9     HeljarchenFarm.esp
186 ba     KhajiitChildren.esp
187 bb     LC-FK_HF_compatibility_patch.esp
254 FE  16 LC_BuildYourNobleHouse - Displays.esp
188 bc     LC_BuildYourNobleHouse.esp
254 FE  17 LC_BuildYourNobleHouse_Religion_Addon.esp
189 bd     LC_Citadel.esp
190 be     LC_FeudalKeep.esp
191 bf     Sneak Tools Vanilla Hoods.esp
192 c0     Sneak Tools Vanilla Masks.esp
193 c1     Sneak Tools.esp
194 c2     DestructibleDisplayCases.esp
195 c3     GuildStarter.esp
254 FE  18 EVGConditionalIdles.esp
254 FE  19 TBD - NiseKardiaArmor.esp
254 FE  1a BHUNP3BBB.esp
196 c4     Open Cities Skyrim.esp
254 FE  1b OCS + Skyrim Sewers.esp
197 c5     RDO - CRF + USSEP Patch.esp
198 c6     RDO - USSEP Patch.esp
199 c7     Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
200 c8     Animal_SOS.esp
201 c9     BDIC SkyTEST Patch.esp
202 ca     Enchanting Freedom - Armor Rating Enchantment Patch.esp
203 cb     Enchanting Freedom - Boots of Speed Patch.esp
204 cc     Enchanting Freedom - Dragonborn Disenchanting Patch.esp
205 cd     Enchanting Freedom - Standing Stone Enchantments SE Patch.esp
254 FE  1c Tamaska Werewolf - MT Patch.esp
206 ce     BarbarianPaints.esp
207 cf     BFCB_Beauti-Full_Clothing_Bodypaints.esp
208 d0     FNIS.esp
209 d1     Lupine_YyvengarBodypaints.esp
210 d2     RaceMenuMorphsBHUNP.esp
211 d3     SkyUI_SE.esp
212 d4     SOSRaceMenu.esp
213 d5     UIExtensions.esp
214 d6     BeastKnights.esp

6 hours ago, JWLwolfinthewoods said:

Oooh, interesting! Please post that mod you're making when it's in a usable state. More followers is always nice.

FWIW I use YA9 and the Lykaios/Nords are stable and not causing any issues (aside from general stability issues, the usual bugthesda things) so aside from a possibly messed up mesh have nothing to contribute here. Check a .NET framework crashlog if you have that, they are quite helpful.

I remember there was an oldrim mod to make a guild (forgot the name) but didn't find anything for SE. Link plz?

6 hours ago, the0fromnexus said:

Oooh, interesting! Please post that mod you're making when it's in a usable state. More followers is always nice.

FWIW I use YA9 and the Lykaios/Nords are stable and not causing any issues (aside from general stability issues, the usual bugthesda things) so aside from a possibly messed up mesh have nothing to contribute here. Check a .NET framework crashlog if you have that, they are quite helpful.

I remember there was an oldrim mod to make a guild (forgot the name) but didn't find anything for SE. Link plz?

oh, Da, no problem. I actually have two mods currently that adds followers, the first one adding a couple argonian ladies (One vendor and one follower and two that you can choose to marry) and then I have that mod which adds 10 unique followers who I tried to keep each one to their own little class. The mod as it stands works completely fine when I changed the male character to female. Still has a male voice, but oddly enough it doesn't really feel too off... it might if you use an armor and body replacer that is really skimpy and shows off a lot of body though cause the character currently wears dragon bone armor and has a male voice so everything is covered up, but I shall indeed post my little follower cavalcade either here, on nexus, or both. They are pretty much a precursor to the next idea I have for modding skyrim, but now I am rambling on. lol
The guild mod I am currently using is: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/14673 Socko's Guild Starter ported to SSE.
The camp site they have is North Brittleshin pass and Bleak Falls Barrow so it shouldn't conflict with any mod and it just uses vanilla followers so I shall clean it up, package it, and ship it out for ya' in a bit, Comrade.

Also, The Lykaios race is stable, I do believe it may just be a mod being, well, glitchy. if I can get it to work, I definitely will update the mod.

14 hours ago, the0fromnexus said:

Ayo, I got it uploaded here for ya, comrade.

So this is working at this point? Not that I have much help to offer. Main thing to watch out for is that you did the facegen and the files are in the right place. SE crashes if the tris don't match the head mesh, which means the tris don't match the NPC generated head.

7 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

So this is working at this point? Not that I have much help to offer. Main thing to watch out for is that you did the facegen and the files are in the right place. SE crashes if the tris don't match the head mesh, which means the tris don't match the NPC generated head.

it is working at this point, the male Lykaios are the only thing crashing and that could just be caused by a bad mod interaction somewhere so I decided to just ship it with out the character being male, but I will say thanks for the help you have provided thus far, comrade. o7

• 2 weeks later...

Spoiler

20210223230152_1.thumb.jpg.8f904ca708b5371e7c4f95171fe9fa88.jpg

Used to have lykaios shlongs working just fine, but on a new playthrough (where all I've changed is add Yamete and that Beast Followers mod) my male lykaios followers/giggolos aren't getting it up anymore. Anyone know why? I tried taking both mods off and running a quick check on a new save but still it doesn't work.

This is really nice mod, really enjoying it. Tho I am trying to figure out why I can't seem to find new followers who are supposed to be in Vilemyr inn... I must've done something wrong when installing it. But still, being able to play as a cool wolf character is very good.

Great Mod! 

Just curious about a Digifeet issue/thing-
When I use the BodySlide files found earlier in the thread to fix the seams in the hands and feet of a female body, the feet seams get fixed but this process overrides the .nif of the digi feet (the output of BS being new feet .nifs ). Thus, the nioverride for the digi effect breaks cause the .nif changes to make them work are wiped. I think this is what is happening, I could be completely wrong.  So after a bodyslide feet fix, the digi effects go away and the feet are not doing any sort of high heel effect anymore. This is easily reversible, and not game breaking, but right now it's a choice of fixed seams or digi effect. 
I'm wondering if you or anyone here might be willing to explain the process or at least the start of it to achieve this highheel effect with nioverride-
How did you edit these feet .nifs to make the digi-magic happen?
I am interested in fixing up new .nifs bodyslide spits out to fix seams And get the digi effect working.
Even just a point in the right direction would be appreciated, I'm a modder but not an advanced one- but I'd like to give it a try!
Thanks! 

(EDIT)
I found the way to fix the bodyslided feet nifs.

For anyone interested: 

Open the original mod feet .nifs and find the Extra String Data in there and put it into new .nifs that you get from bodyslide using the below methods. I also edited the new nifs to match the originals by removing unneeded blocks. You need to edit both files(feetfile_0 & feetfile_1). No seams and working digi with custom BSed body! 

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4_J7x6DUcY 

2. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/18045  - scroll down the description. 

• 3 weeks later...

Well after giving up for a while i managed to get the shlongs to work properly. I do have a question though... when aroused does the schlong unsheathe some or just stay fully sheathed until full erection? I use sex lab and all and have gotten my arousal up to the threshold but it still remains completely sheathed. Just curious if im missing something.

having a problem with both of these plugins it says there from a other game but there not there for skyrim se but it dose not think so and you can see were both plugins sit in the load order but i would love to get this fixed so i can have the sheath on my character but i dont no how to fix it at the moment it just crashes my game as soon as i try to load into it like i get to the menu and the as soon as i hit new game it loads and the crashes before i load in any help would be good plz and both mods i got are the latest ones   image.png.91d7cf59b8e1b542ee6da19c037e328b.pngimage.png.cb5a8e92fa7e0a9f4e23bcf514b2690b.png

So either you downloaded the LE version somehow or Vortex is wrong. Others are using this kit without problem, ya? It's possible I didn't update the esp version number and so vortex won't load it, which would be wrong but possible--anyone know? These don't actually need the version number updated.

On 3/29/2021 at 10:43 PM, Bad Dog said:

So either you downloaded the LE version somehow or Vortex is wrong. Others are using this kit without problem, ya? It's possible I didn't update the esp version number and so vortex won't load it, which would be wrong but possible--anyone know? These don't actually need the version number updated.

no i got the right version i got the sse one and just dont no why it wont work