On 12/24/2020 at 8:42 AM, Manchitas said:

And how I can get the khajiit texture? In racemenu only are bodypaints, and the khajiit textures isn´t here.

You would have to go to the Nexus to get the textures. All the stuff Loverslab doesn't have is on the Nexus. Were kind of their perverted, older step brother.

7 hours ago, SpaceSoap said:

does anyone know how to get the new version working with 3bbb? For some reason, the new digi implementation doesn't play well with 3bbb.

Please explain how it isn't working? The new digi mechanism does not use a different skeleton or different body, just NiOverrides in the Feet Mesh.

6 hours ago, SpaceSoap said:

I have no clue as to why it doesn't work. I tried using the new version on a new game but the boobs just float there but if i switch back to the older version the boobs are back to normal.

I'd strongly suggest reinstalling your body and physics mods because this issue really shouldn't come from this mod.

It definitely is a skeleton-related issue, one that we actually had with this mod due to the digi skeleton not being 3BBB compatible. It has been for quite some time now and the newest Digi Patch doesn't even ship with one anymore, as it's now being done through the feet mesh. 

Alternatively, you could also check whether or not you still have an older Digi patch installed. The newest doesn't even come with an esp anymore, so go and check whether you've got one left over from a previous iteration. 

Hey, sorry if it's a problem that I could've easily solved by myself, but I'm having troubles with the schlongs. Specifically it's the female sheath. At first it worked without hitch, but after a couple days I couldn't unsheathe it anymore. I tried changing npc, and it worked until I fast travel somewhere else. It's like the npc can't access the "animation" meshes. Please help me feel less stupid

I wonder if it's losing the magic effect. Try changing the schlong in SOS's MCM, exit MCM, then go back in and change it back. See if that fixes it (and if it stays fixed). If not, post a log when your girl has the schlong and should have been getting hard.

You're getting the keys but the script doesn't think they're relevant and I don't know why. I'm updating the schlong scripts now so you could wait for the next version, or grab the latest from the scripts of Ungulates or Cats and try that. Or, ick, remove SOS and everything that depends on it, clean save, and re-install.

51 minutes ago, SoulWolf48 said:

Hey I'm trying to use the bad dog schlongs and lykaios schlongs files but when i check my mod load order it says they cannot be enabled because they depend on files that arent present. I have SOS installed and everyhting else but it still isnt working

Nevermind I don't have SOS installed properly and cannot figure it out either I tried manually installing it using WINRAR but the MCM says I dont have it installed properly. I just don't know how to do it all right I got the general Lykaios race to work but none of the sos things

2 hours ago, SoulWolf48 said:

Nevermind I don't have SOS installed properly and cannot figure it out either I tried manually installing it using WINRAR but the MCM says I dont have it installed properly. I just don't know how to do it all right I got the general Lykaios race to work but none of the sos things

I have gotten SOS to work but the lykaios schlongs are not working apparently they are not in Form Version 44 which is preventing it from working 

3 hours ago, SoulWolf48 said:

apparently they are not in Form Version 44 which is preventing it from working 

Stop believing that bullshit. Form 44 (or lack thereof) is absolutely not an issue at all unless the mod includes one of the record types that are different between LE and SE. Which the schlong files don't include at all.

Your SOS/Hoodies/Lykaios Schlongs may be borked but whatever the cause is, it's not Form 44-related.