Retro game nude hacks/mods

On 12/24/2022 at 5:44 PM, virtt said:

So I saw this on BH:

Hide contents

2022-10-01_22-52-01.jpg.d0c5aff7bd12c89af12c8f796ea13293.jpg2022-10-01_22-56-17.jpg.7c59a6e595bed1e5e00c3bc521fbaaeb.jpg2022-10-01_22-57-19.jpg.5bdf764cb49abf9758f35f3d119c84ca.jpg

Anyone knowledgeable on where to start hacking SMW? Preferably simple things like sprite edit, because to be honest I've never played SMW let alone editing things. I want to make less derpy sprites of this.

This is the patched rom if anyone wants to play it:

Super.Mario.World.1 [patched].smc 2 MB · 31 downloads

What is BH?

• 2 weeks later...

I imagine almost everyone knows of this but it's possible to "strip" clothes in a ton of games by simply using the emulators texture replacement with a transparent png (just rename the png(s) with the clothing texture name(s) and put them in the correct paste like any other texture mod)591429754_Screenshot_2023-01-05-23-22-20-068_com.flycast.emulator2.jpg.b94099bcfad5e2f2e4e7ef246db147f0.jpg

3 hours ago, GrimaRobin said:

I imagine almost everyone knows of this but it's possible to "strip" clothes in a ton of games by simply using the emulators texture replacement with a transparent png (just rename the png(s) with the clothing texture name(s) and put them in the correct paste like any other texture mod)591429754_Screenshot_2023-01-05-23-22-20-068_com.flycast.emulator2.jpg.b94099bcfad5e2f2e4e7ef246db147f0.jpg

Is that a DOA game on PS2? I tried a lot of PS2 games with transparent PNG in PCSX2 texture replacement but they just don't work, and the only one that works well is rogue galaxy. The alpha transparency layer for PS2 is really weird, most of the time they just become a pitch black texture.

There is absolutely no problem though for PPSSPP and Dolphin emulator.

2 hours ago, Proserpina said:

Is that a DOA game on PS2? I tried a lot of PS2 games with transparent PNG in PCSX2 texture replacement but they just don't work, and the only one that works well is rogue galaxy. The alpha transparency layer for PS2 is really weird, most of the time they just become a pitch black texture.

There is absolutely no problem though for PPSSPP and Dolphin emulator.

It's one of the Dreamcast versions of Dead or Alive 2, the Japanese version which has "limited Edition" in the name to be exact.

I lost my progress on PPSSPP but in it i managed to do the same thing with Christie (Tekken 6) and the Alexandra sisters (SoulCalibur BD), with Christie it worked with the "micro mini" lower body equipment but her torso isn't properly aligned with the lower body so it has some weird transparent stuff and in SoulCalibur almost all of Sophitia's equipment can be made transparent but some shadows of her dress are built-in her skin texture

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/20/2022 at 9:49 PM, ghys said:

I tried many times to applicated Last Nude version of Samus in .IPS file
to Super Metroid in Spanish Language but always corrupt the game and
have a tons of glitches or just doesn't start.

Some God can help me Please!

This is the Game in Splanish:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/zqh90ahx7ar7d07/SprMti_[SNES]_[Roms_Nintendo_en_Español].rar/file
(The link is not mine)

i get the same result with the EUR-Version (German and French) can someone make a version of the smc or the ips for this too?

Bottom-Screenshot.png

Edited by GLBlackFire
4 hours ago, Sussyman said:

Eh, sure why not, but if anyone has the female tails mod pls send it to me.

Here ya go. The other mod I've attached is a Lewd Zone Edits mod. It takes every zone and puts at least one lewd thing in it, while still matching the vibe of the level. Studiopolis has the most, by far. The one titled "RougeBlaze Compatibility" is just if you want to use both Blaze and Rouge at the same time. Just make sure to put them in this order if you ever want to.

image.png.b328a8e19d10a7b1fdaa78f584bd4fb7.png

Lewd Zone Edits UPDATE 2.zip Rouge The Bat (Naked) 2.0.zip Blazey_Mix_NSFW_Version_TITLE_UPDATE.zip RougeBlaze Compatibility.zip

• 4 weeks later...

hello everyone. I'm kinda new here and this is my very first post and I have a question I'd like to ask..

does anyone know if there are any nude patches/hacks of any of the Street Fighter games?? I saw one for a topless Chun-Lin somewhere in here (pretty good for a topless patch imo) but I wanted to know if anyone has a link for a fully nude Street Fighter patch (preferably one that can be played on android). it don't gotta be nude, I'd be okay with partial nudity (bottomless/topless or fully clothed but genitals are exposed), I'd even be ok with it if it was just one character that was nude or partially nude, it doesn't have to be all female characters yk.

Edited by Soul Stealer
22 minutes ago, Soul Stealer said:

hello everyone. I'm kinda new here and this is my very first post and I have a question I'd like to ask..

does anyone know if there are any nude patches/hacks of any of the Street Fighter games?? I saw one for a topless Chun-Lin somewhere in here (pretty good for a topless patch imo) but I wanted to know if anyone has a link for a fully nude Street Fighter patch (preferably one that can be played on android) 

I'm not aware of any hacks that have all characters nude. I only know of the topless Chun-Li hack. Maybe it exists somewhere, but certainly not here.

1 hour ago, PhoofyMan said:

I'm not aware of any hacks that have all characters nude. I only know of the topless Chun-Li hack. Maybe it exists somewhere, but certainly not here.

it doesn't have to be all of them, just like one or two. I mean I'd even be grateful if it was just one character... and also it doesn't have to be fully naked, it can be partially naked (bottomless/topless or fully clothed but genitals are exposed) and I'd be okay with it.. I was asking because I was curious since I've seen a topless version in here 

Edited by Soul Stealer

Hello, y'all!

Kind of wished I saw this before posting. Lol.

I was wondering if anyone know how to make Nude Mods for PS2 games? More specifically Suikoden V. Reason for asking is so I can learn how to do it, myself. I know how to make 3D models via Blender but I'm still a rookie at it and figured sticking with low poly games would be best. Problem is, I don't know how to get into the ISO stuff or decrypt it. Still, any help would be highly appreciated!

-IamJac

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/22/2023 at 1:48 AM, PhoofyMan said:

Here ya go. The other mod I've attached is a Lewd Zone Edits mod. It takes every zone and puts at least one lewd thing in it, while still matching the vibe of the level. Studiopolis has the most, by far. The one titled "RougeBlaze Compatibility" is just if you want to use both Blaze and Rouge at the same time. Just make sure to put them in this order if you ever want to.

image.png.b328a8e19d10a7b1fdaa78f584bd4fb7.png

Lewd Zone Edits UPDATE 2.zip 5.59 MB · 52 downloads Rouge The Bat (Naked) 2.0.zip 3.88 MB · 46 downloads Blazey_Mix_NSFW_Version_TITLE_UPDATE.zip 4.06 MB · 63 downloads RougeBlaze Compatibility.zip 185.39 kB · 56 downloads

how do i instal them?

On 2/22/2023 at 4:34 AM, IamJac said:

Hello, y'all!

Kind of wished I saw this before posting. Lol.

I was wondering if anyone know how to make Nude Mods for PS2 games? More specifically Suikoden V. Reason for asking is so I can learn how to do it, myself. I know how to make 3D models via Blender but I'm still a rookie at it and figured sticking with low poly games would be best. Problem is, I don't know how to get into the ISO stuff or decrypt it. Still, any help would be highly appreciated!

-IamJac

you should focus in games like bmx xxx, sy girls and death by degrees, onee chanbara,etc there is a lot of teasing games on the ps2