Retro game nude hacks/mods

I'm so excited to announce my last update work for Super Metroid Naked Mod! With my combine edits of AirAustin200SuperMetroid, Lightwing01 topless edits and JakeSnake128 edits I'm recreating a finale edit that's going to look amazing thanks for the edits you made, its going to look good and you guys made my dream Metroid come true I will put you guys on the main screen of the game to make sure you will be credited as well as on my you tube channel Here's progress so far! 

Screenshot (3).png

45 minutes ago, Delirious17 said:

I don't recall if it was here but was there a Sonic 3 AIR mod for Amy and/or Rouge the Bat I saw somewhere in this forum?

Yep, right here. Their my mods.

Well I cant get any of the ips to work

I tried patching it with the program given on this site, metroid wont load, and sonic battle is just a jumble of textures here and there.

I tried getting new roms (thinking my roms are broken) same results.

The only thing that seems to somewhat work is that Super Metroid Nude hack compilation but none of them are the base game (i settled on Super Metroid (Redesign nude hack)

I am using retroarch and yes I did both patch and just drop the ips file in the rom folder, same results on both.

nobody else is having this issue it seems, so I must be missing something

1 hour ago, doctorpotato said:

I tried patching it with the program given on this site, metroid wont load, and sonic battle is just a jumble of textures here and there.

The only thing that seems to somewhat work is that Super Metroid Nude hack compilation but none of them are the base game (i settled on Super Metroid (Redesign nude hack)

I am using retroarch and yes I did both patch and just drop the ips file in the rom folder, same results on both.

Try some different emulators. I personally just use one that's dedicated to running SNES roms, same for GBA stuff.

2 hours ago, doctorpotato said:

- On Super Metroid, there's Headered and Unheadered rom version. Most IPS are designed for UH rom type.

- On Sonic Battle, actually I don't know. For me it just works™ lol.

- If you are using a PNG file, you need SpriteSomething.

- If you are using an IPS file, you need LunarIPS(I use UniPatcher app on android because no pc rip).

- If you are desperate here's the base rom with some nudes applied(AA2=AirAustin200, LW=Lightwing01, PM=PhoofyMan/JakeSnake128, UH=Unheadered):

LWSMUH.smc AA2SMUH.smc PMSMUH.smc Sonic Battle (U) (M6) [patched].gba

Edit: names correction

Edited by virtt
1 hour ago, virtt said:

- 在 Super Metroid 上,有 Headered 和 Unheadered rom 版本。大多数 IPS 都是为 UH rom 类型设计的。

- 关于Sonic Battle,其实我不知道。对我来说,它只是工作™大声笑。

- 如果您使用的是 PNG 文件,则需要 SpriteSomething。

- 如果您使用的是 IPS 文件,则需要 LunarIPS(我在 android 上使用 UniPatcher 应用程序,因为没有 pc rip)。

- 如果你很绝望,这里是基础 rom,应用了一些裸体(AA2=AirAustin200,LW=Lightwing01,PM=PhoofyMan/JakeSnake128,UH=Unheadered):

LWSMUH.smc 4 MB · 0 次下载 AA2SMUH.smc 3 MB · 0 次下载 PMSMUH.smc 4 MB · 0 次下载 Sonic Battle (U) (M6) [已修补].gba 16 MB · 1 次下载

编辑:名称更正

that 's great

9 hours ago, virtt said:

- On Super Metroid, there's Headered and Unheadered rom version. Most IPS are designed for UH rom type.

- On Sonic Battle, actually I don't know. For me it just works™ lol.

- If you are using a PNG file, you need SpriteSomething.

- If you are using an IPS file, you need LunarIPS(I use UniPatcher app on android because no pc rip).

- If you are desperate here's the base rom with some nudes applied(AA2=AirAustin200, LW=Lightwing01, PM=PhoofyMan/JakeSnake128, UH=Unheadered):

LWSMUH.smc 4 MB · 6 downloads AA2SMUH.smc 3 MB · 6 downloads PMSMUH.smc 4 MB · 6 downloads Sonic Battle (U) (M6) [patched].gba 16 MB · 5 downloads

Edit: names correction

you are a scholar and a gentleman, I thank you

Thank you very much, I am using the PMSMUH one, and im guessing only Rouge is nude in the sonic battle. I took another crack at trying to work out why all the roms i get (which are hard to get soooo much pop up adds and dead ends) but it all ends badly. I have no idea where to find a super metroid  unheadered, but guessing by the black screen i get after I patch it its not UH

as for sonic battle, I have no idea in fact I have that (u) (m6) rom and I used both the LunarIPS and the website one and both patch it but give artifacts all over Rouge so I know its not working.

anyway thank you for posting the patched files,

Edited by doctorpotato
1 hour ago, doctorpotato said:

you are a scholar and a gentleman, I thank you

Thank you very much, I am using the PMSMUH one, and im guessing only Rouge is nude in the sonic battle. I took another crack at trying to work out why all the roms i get (which are hard to get soooo much pop up adds and dead ends) but it all ends badly. I have no idea where to find a super metroid  unheadered, but guessing by the black screen i get after I patch it its not UH

as for sonic battle, I have no idea in fact I have that (u) (m6) rom and I used both the LunarIPS and the website one and both patch it but give artifacts all over Rouge so I know its not working.

anyway thank you for posting the patched files,

I need no gratitude. I need 40 minutes any% world record. Now go get em tiger.

For Sonic Battle, Sotaeko still working on it (maybe? pls say yes)

You might want to nudge them for it xd

Edit: That's the outdated Sonic Battle patch, my bad. Here's the new one:

SotaekoSonicBattleNude+.gba

Edited by virtt
5 hours ago, virtt said:

I need no gratitude. I need 40 minutes any% world record. Now go get em tiger.

For Sonic Battle, Sotaeko still working on it (maybe? pls say yes)

You might want to nudge them for it xd

Edit: That's the outdated Sonic Battle patch, my bad. Here's the new one:

SotaekoSonicBattleNude+.gba 16 MB · 6 downloads

We are still working on it, we stopped posting updates in this thread. You can follow us here for all of our game updates. 

You know, with all the Super Metroid nude mods and hacks here, I'd go as far as to say that it might be wise to have a dedicated topic on this site just for that, compiling and organizing them all. Bravo to everyone involved.

20 minutes ago, PhoofyMan said:

You know, with all the Super Metroid nude mods and hacks here, I'd go as far as to say that it might be wise to have a dedicated topic on this site just for that, compiling and organizing them all. Bravo to everyone involved.

Agreed. Might be nice if we could get Zero and Fusion going as well.

18 minutes ago, jimkage said:

What does heather and unhetheard mean ?

It means a heatherd rom has the first 16 bytes of the rom and unheatherd takes away the 16 bytes usually roms are non heatherd but some mods require that extra 16 bytes to operate well. But in this case i made this rom work both with and without the 16 bytes. The original auximines justin bailey required a heatherd rom so i converted it to both heatherd and unheatherd so people can use the ips patch to patch other roms to play as nakes samus hope this helps let me know if you have any other questions!

3 hours ago, airaustin200 said:

also yes it works perfectly with the redux mod just use the unheatherd ips patch !!! 

Well, I've pm'd you about it but theres some problem with the ips. This is an ss for Magaluf patched with your ips. I've tried HyperMetroid, Vitality, Snowglobe, basically my fav hacks and they have the same glitch, unstable sprite while standing/moving left.

1296111402_AAFSMUHpatchedpatched-220705-112155.png.e32997d554561ac369d7c824881af622.png

What I've done to kind of counter it is patching your smc with them hacks. But some of them also changes Samus sprite. In that case I simply gave up. Maybe you could do something with SpriteSomething png to match the smc color?

S

31 minutes ago, virtt said:

Well, I've pm'd you about it but theres some problem with the ips. This is an ss for Magaluf patched with your ips. I've tried HyperMetroid, Vitality, Snowglobe, basically my fav hacks and they have the same glitch, unstable sprite while standing/moving left.

1296111402_AAFSMUHpatchedpatched-220705-112155.png.e32997d554561ac369d7c824881af622.png

What I've done to kind of counter it is patching your smc with them hacks. But some of them also changes Samus sprite. In that case I simply gave up. Maybe you could do something with SpriteSomething png to match the smc color?

SpriteSomething doesnt register all the sprites like smile in tlp so im thinking it might have to do with rendering of 2 different softwares that render the sprites differntly cause in game glitches so i think sprite something is just design for the base game mechanics and not modified ones. Have you tried to use just plain justin baileys patch used from smile in tlp????