Retro game nude hacks/mods

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/2/2022 at 2:56 AM, airaustin200 said:

It is finally done check it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Super Metroid last Nude Mod finally is my dream come true!!!!!

Screenshot (6).png

Screenshot (7).png

Screenshot (8).png

AirAustin200SuperMetroidAll!.rar 36.07 MB · 330 downloads

I tried many times to applicated Last Nude version of Samus in .IPS file
to Super Metroid in Spanish Language but always corrupt the game and
have a tons of glitches or just doesn't start.

Some God can help me Please!

This is the Game in Splanish:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/zqh90ahx7ar7d07/SprMti_[SNES]_[Roms_Nintendo_en_Español].rar/file
(The link is not mine)

1 minute ago, ghys said:

I tried many times to applicated Last Nude version of Samus in .IPS file
to Super Metroid in Spanish Language but always corrupt the game and
have a tons of glitches or just doesn't start.

Some God can help me Please!

This is the Game in Splanish:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/zqh90ahx7ar7d07/SprMti_[SNES]_[Roms_Nintendo_en_Español].rar/file
(The link is not mine)

Unfortunately, an IPS file has very specific instructions, designed to patch a very specific ROM. Different language versions of the same rom do not have data in the same arrangement as the intended language, and so the IPS patch not intended for it will instead fail and cause damage.

Please use the intended ROM.

43 minutes ago, Kupok said:

Unfortunately, an IPS file has very specific instructions, designed to patch a very specific ROM. Different language versions of the same rom do not have data in the same arrangement as the intended language, and so the IPS patch not intended for it will instead fail and cause damage.

Please use the intended ROM.

That's why I ask the help of some God.
Also i tried to use the "SpriteSomething" think is the best way to get what I want but it throws me an error.

193609839-a4e8971a-e85d-4172-8dde-1afae9

On 6/14/2022 at 10:14 AM, Lightwing01 said:

Hi,long time no see.I see that you distributed Topless ips that I modified while I was not looking.

And I thought it was a lot of fun, with nude edits being distributed.

Therefore, I have created a full nude edit.This based on Auximines's Justin bailey edition and edited by jakesnake128.Thanks.

Installation :
-Just download the .png down below, then go there : https://github.com/Artheau/SpriteSomething

-Download the Sprite Something program.
-Then you just have to do "File > Open" and import the .png.
-Then "Export > Inject into game file" and select your rom.
(This program should make it so you can apply it to any romhack of Super Metroid you have I think.)

fullnude.png

Maybe u can Help me! Sr. Please!

On 10/20/2022 at 6:52 PM, ghys said:

This is the Best sersion I Luv it! Really Really Thnks!
Buuuut you forgot to modify the Samus of item menu like in your version 2.0

I hope you can add it!

Ok So first to answer your first question as why sprite something doesnt work you need visual studio most programs are required you can get it here https://learn.microsoft.com/en-US/cpp/windows/latest-supported-vc-redist?view=msvc-170 

1. download the version your pc supports contact me if you dont know

2. i totally forgot to edit lightwings pause menu lol project was kinda rushed plan to make a remastered in the future not using spritesomething due to shitty engine ware and so its compatible with patching modified version roms of super metroid.

3. to patch the rom super metroid and make it spanish i believe theirs a program called advanced snes rom utility tool that allows you to change the games country, title, and headers

4. you can use that tool to that current metroid rom or you can just extract the pallates from my version of the metroid rom and extract then re transfer in through smile to the new metroid rom spanish version then save it and it should work 

5. i though sprite something was good it makes editing alot easier but you can only edit certain areas of the game that the program supports and then it changes the games values which doesnt make it compatible with other roms for patches so i reconmend you use tlp 

11 hours ago, airaustin200 said:

Ok So first to answer your first question as why sprite something doesnt work you need visual studio most programs are required you can get it here https://learn.microsoft.com/en-US/cpp/windows/latest-supported-vc-redist?view=msvc-170 

1. download the version your pc supports contact me if you dont know

2. i totally forgot to edit lightwings pause menu lol project was kinda rushed plan to make a remastered in the future not using spritesomething due to shitty engine ware and so its compatible with patching modified version roms of super metroid.

3. to patch the rom super metroid and make it spanish i believe theirs a program called advanced snes rom utility tool that allows you to change the games country, title, and headers

4. you can use that tool to that current metroid rom or you can just extract the pallates from my version of the metroid rom and extract then re transfer in through smile to the new metroid rom spanish version then save it and it should work 

5. i though sprite something was good it makes editing alot easier but you can only edit certain areas of the game that the program supports and then it changes the games values which doesnt make it compatible with other roms for patches so i reconmend you use tlp 

I'm the same Dude only I forgot my password.
Sorry. 

And thank you very much for the info about
"Advanced SNES ROM Utility" I used it and
now I have my Super Metroid game in Spanish
with your NSFW patch...

And a curious fact, I applied first your version
2.0 and then the Final Version and now has
the image of Samus in the Menu changed. 

Really Really Thnks Dude. You are Awesome!

37 minutes ago, narexow said:

And a curious fact, I applied first your version
2.0 and then the Final Version and now has
the image of Samus in the Menu changed

Oh no! ☹️  That method causes Glitches in the Sprite.
I'll have to wait until you release version 3.5 FinalFinal.

N' again Thank you very much!

On 04/10/2022 at 17:56, Lightwing01 said:

X-Men: Apocalipse Mutante

Psylocke topless edit.As mãos e ombros originais são grandes e foram modificados para serem mais femininos.
Eu trabalho por capricho, então é mais provável que não seja lançado, mas farei o meu melhor.

001.png

PLEASE ROM :)

Hello everyone airaustin200 here ! and  its almost that time for holly cheer!!! Samus is getting ready for that holiday, here's a little taste of my Christmas project I'm making of the sprites. Obviously didn't edit all the sprites yet but am currently working on it.

Just want to thank auximines, jakesnake128, Lightwing01, and virtt!!! 

due to their previous Metroid edits they made this project possible and we all edited differently but we all also played a part as well so I want to thank them and credit them for this project...

For those who don't know auximines made the original bikini Justin bailey and we simply made the sprites naked

jakesnake128 did body detailing and animations as well as lightwing01

virtt  did some pallet changes with animations and body detailing

I just added some accessories, emojis a buddy to help support you in chat, animation changes to be smoother, and some body changes as well

Let me know and comment what yall think, is it a cop or drop?

17 minutes ago, airaustin200 said:

Hello everyone airaustin200 here ! and  its almost that time for holly cheer!!! Samus is getting ready for that holiday, here's a little taste of my Christmas project I'm making of the sprites. Obviously didn't edit all the sprites yet but am currently working on it.

due to their previous Metroid edits they made this project possible and we all edited differently but we all also played a part as well so I want to thank them and credit them for this project...

For those who don't know auximines made the original bikini Justin bailey and we simply made the sprites naked

I just added some accessories, emojis a buddy to help support you in chat, animation changes to be smoother, and some body changes as well

Nice! Just one general thing about animating pixel arts, especially the ones that has small frame cycles (like Samus standing pose that only have 4 frames),  you don't need to change the original silhouette of the pixels. Just change the colors. It'll give more natural and less snappy/rigid moves. One pixel of color change could make a huge difference in the overall animation.

On 11/8/2022 at 11:09 AM, airaustin200 said:

What the....!!!  Wow?

Found these in a long-forgotten website and I think they are really well made. I hope they wouldn't end up lost for good.

One zip contains the original .ips files and another for the patched ROMs.

Streets of Rage nude Blaze:

352977618_StreetsofRage1(World)NudeBlaze.png.25fcef3968b939bca568c52f84ea0fd2.png

Streets of Rage 2 nude Blaze (REV02):

364072511_StreetsofRage2(USA)NudeBlaze.png.c166358678eae3464e14ab88b1fd391c.png

Streets of Rage 3 nude Blaze:

1270721513_StreetsofRage3(USA)NudeBlaze.png.ee78b13e4781fd5a9615861404e48d41.png

Alt links:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/pz8cey14i6rgc35/Streets_of_Rage_1%2C_2%2C_3_Nude_Blaze.zip/file
https://www.mediafire.com/file/ayqu8p9fuhr2bhk/Streets_of_Rage_1%2C_2%2C_3_Nude_Blaze_%7BPatched%7D.zip/file

Streets of Rage 1, 2, 3 Nude Blaze.zip Streets of Rage 1, 2, 3 Nude Blaze {Patched}.zip