Retro game nude hacks/mods

I juust started getting into graphics romhacks after doing pixel art as a hobby for a while. Just finished up the first draft of a hack I made for my girlfriend, very much looking forward to making something a bit lewder for my next project. Here or some screenshots of the hack. I'll upload a patch at some point, but I wanna modify it a bit so it's less personal - change the logo and character design, and just make it Dr. Peach or Daisy.

Couple other ideas I wanna try out:

- Make Kid Clown a cute clown girl

- Lewd up Puyo Puyo/Action puzzler characters

- Put Toadette and Bowsette in SNES Wario Woods

- And I want to try making the animals in a Harvest Moon cute animal girls, but the sprites are preeetty small. Any other 16 bit animal raising games that would makes sense to fill with animal girls? At some point I'd like to do a lewd Pokemon yellow a la Moemon, but raunchier and with a cute Pika-girl following you.

DrT-1.png

DrT-2.png

DrT-3.png

17 minutes ago, TheBigBubkis said:

I juust started getting into graphics romhacks after doing pixel art as a hobby for a while. Just finished up the first draft of a hack I made for my girlfriend, very much looking forward to making something a bit lewder for my next project. Here or some screenshots of the hack. I'll upload a patch at some point, but I wanna modify it a bit so it's less personal - change the logo and character design, and just make it Dr. Peach or Daisy.

Couple other ideas I wanna try out:

- Make Kid Clown a cute clown girl

- Lewd up Puyo Puyo/Action puzzler characters

- Put Toadette and Bowsette in SNES Wario Woods

- And I want to try making the animals in a Harvest Moon cute animal girls, but the sprites are preeetty small. Any other 16 bit animal raising games that would makes sense to fill with animal girls? At some point I'd like to do a lewd Pokemon yellow a la Moemon, but raunchier and with a cute Pika-girl following you.

yes to all these romhack ideas. always the biggest fan of turning old characters into female leads. as for animal girls, what about dragon quest tamers? its dragonquest but you recruit the monsters.

also a lewd moemon yellow is something i've been waiting for, hope its mostly in lewd/skimpy outfits and not only nudity.

2 hours ago, Obligitury said:

yes to all these romhack ideas. always the biggest fan of turning old characters into female leads. as for animal girls, what about dragon quest tamers? its dragonquest but you recruit the monsters.

also a lewd moemon yellow is something i've been waiting for, hope its mostly in lewd/skimpy outfits and not only nudity.

Ahhh, a fellow person of culture, I see. 100% - skimpy outfits > outright naked. Although with the puyo-style games that have animated character portraits that change as you get closer to winning/win seem perfect for a cute lil victory-nude. But for something like Pokemon Yellow, Pikachu should be in like a skimpy raver outfit or something else that goes with the electric theme.
Dragon Quest Tamers is a solid recommend - I like anything with big sprites so I can fit in more detail, although in my mind the perfect candidate would be like a Nintendogs or possibly GB Tamogotchi. Something inbetween a pet-sim and Princess Maker lol But I don't know the first thing about 3D models, so NES-GBA is my sweet-spot.

I think my next actual, feasible project (150 sprites + back and Pika sprites is gonna take a whiiile) will be either Kid Clown, Wario's Woods or a Puyo-like.

Lastly, I did have the idea to add Peg Pete and Roxanne to Goof Troop, but that's become more of an earnest hack than lewd. I just think it'd be neat lol

PegPete.png

Edited by TheBigBubkis
Resized image to be less jarring.

I found this partial Roll sheet for Mega Man 7 and just wanted to mention that Mega Man's character sprites and ending sprites aren't compressed, so those would be doable if someone finishes the sheet to match all frames from the spriters-resource page.

https://www.spriters-resource.com/snes/mm7/

The "weapon get" screen and some others like the intro cutscene, title and the actual Roll sprites are compressed. This might work with those graphics, but I'd need someone to write the batch files: https://www.romhacking.net/utilities/1255/

If no one can get them decompressed, I'll just import the nude character and ending sprites if someone does them and let someone else do the rest. I probably won't attempt to change the in-game text cause it's not that important. If I get multiple nude sheets for some game, like if someone does Roll flat-chested and one with big tits, I'll just make two hacks. I just really don't want to draw anything, lol.

RollPD.PNG

Edited by Weretindo
4 hours ago, Weretindo said:

I found this partial Roll sheet for Mega Man 7 and just wanted to mention that Mega Man's character sprites and ending sprites aren't compressed, so those would be doable if someone finishes the sheet to match all frames from the spriters-resource page.

https://www.spriters-resource.com/snes/mm7/

The "weapon get" screen and some others like the intro cutscene, title and the actual Roll sprites are compressed. This might work with those graphics, but I'd need someone to write the batch files: https://www.romhacking.net/utilities/1255/

If no one can get them decompressed, I'll just import the nude character and ending sprites if someone does them and let someone else do the rest. I probably won't attempt to change the in-game text cause it's not that important. If I get multiple nude sheets for some game, like if someone does Roll flat-chested and one with big tits, I'll just make two hacks. I just really don't want to draw anything, lol.

RollPD.PNG

Holy crap YEEES. this is fantastic news to suddenly learn about. (also the fact putting on the megaman helmet is instead replace with actually putting a dress on is freaking hullarious) hopefully the inclusion of the bottom sprites can help contribute to a panties only mod as well as a nude mod. (but changing the color to white)

Took me a little bit cause I had a busy weekend, but I mocked up some possible designs for that Roll hack.

I started with the body re-draw towards the middle/right thinking the sprites from the sheet posted above were a little too stock-straight, but then I tried a more direct draw-over of one of the sprites and it wasn't as bad as I thought - that's on the left. Right-most is supposed to be based on her other outfit.

Roll-Progress.png

On 9/21/2022 at 4:09 PM, TheBigBubkis said:

Took me a little bit cause I had a busy weekend, but I mocked up some possible designs for that Roll hack.

I started with the body re-draw towards the middle/right thinking the sprites from the sheet posted above were a little too stock-straight, but then I tried a more direct draw-over of one of the sprites and it wasn't as bad as I thought - that's on the left. Right-most is supposed to be based on her other outfit.

Roll-Progress.png

I Vote #3 Roll for the Plain White Underwear and the Lack of Shoes.

8 hours ago, Anon6969696 said:

gif-20221004-232120.gif.5e77f3a9b6f66de8e17501c97b7ba3ae.gifgif-20221004-231933.gif.57acbc9b41c3a224011a3e0c6a472a8a.gifWorking on a nude Fem Tails for 3 airgif-20221004-224717.gif.93f7da9ee86993e5db18dfed67a8c671.gif

I would highly recommend dark red nipples, like the second red color on her shoes. Looks good otherwise, though.