Jump to content

Retro game nude hacks/mods


Recommended Posts

Posted

Oh I just used the Virtual Console rom to make my edits

EarthBound Beginnings (USA, Europe) (Virtual Console)

 

its what was used to patch into LustBound

Posted
1 hour ago, Obsecive said:

Should of said it was earthbound beginings sprites I wanted to be edited I'm sorry bout that

 

52 minutes ago, ShadeX29 said:

Oh I just used the Virtual Console rom to make my edits

EarthBound Beginnings (USA, Europe) (Virtual Console)

 

its what was used to patch into LustBound

Nice but I ment an unmodified rom without lusbound patched in I'm looking for a nude edit exactly like the one you did for mother 2 but for mother 1 again sorry I should have been more clear about what I was looking for

Posted
12 hours ago, Obsecive said:

Should of said it was earthbound beginings sprites I wanted to be edited I'm sorry bout that

 

13 hours ago, ShadeX29 said:

It was LustBound 

just took the party member sprites

Hopefully editing an unpacked earthbound beginings rom to make the party members nude will work considering mother 1 sprites are 8bit not 16

Posted
On 9/12/2026 at 12:11 AM, ShadeX29 said:

Oh I just used the Virtual Console rom to make my edits

EarthBound Beginnings (USA, Europe) (Virtual Console)

 

its what was used to patch into LustBound

You there

Posted

A lot has happened since my last post here. I had some issues with my computer and ended up losing quite a few files.

 

Luckily, I did have some backups of the mods, but I still had to start from scratch. From now, thought, I wanted to show you an update on the one I've made the most progress on.

 

Fist off, taking @ClosetOfDoom comment into account, I made some changes to Nami's sprites to give her slightly bigger breasts. For some reason, I remembered her being less voluptuos around this point in the anime, but looking back, she really wasn´t that "flat" after all.

 

And speaking of characters who changed during the Time Skip, I' ve also continued working on Tashigi. She's taking quite a bit time, mainly because of the number of frames in her animations and all the different poses she has.

 

Last but not least, while testing the game, I noticed there were a few female NPCs. There aren't many, so I ended up modifiyng them as well.

 

That's all for now! I hope you guys like this update, and sorry for taking so long to post something new. From now on, I'll be paranoid about backing up my backups lol.

 

ShonenJumps-OnePieceAlvida-260919-012144.png.c53b6e531fe02643fa407503543e283e.png

 

ShonenJumps-OnePieceAlvida-260919-012256.png.44df6d663c2a12ba6fd726449ffc2dd0.png

 

ShonenJumps-OnePieceAlvida-260919-013132.png.5c1e3a67d2dcdcd3a10ce49a1c4e2897.png

 

ShonenJumps-OnePieceAlvida-260919-012927.png.26337b23f39256547bb42cf023916caa.png

 

ShonenJumps-OnePieceAlvida-260919-014756.png.398796515b2793a9ffcc9156d9f940a0.png

Posted (edited)

TMNT - GBA (2007)

 

Here's a littke mod I made while looking for a simple game to mess around with.

 

As far as I could tell, April is the only female character in the game, so this isn't a particularly big mod.

 

Still, I hope you like guys it!

 

(I haven't seem many TMNT games with nude mods, wich I find kind of suprising because April is so hot)

 

P. S. You can find her pretty quickly after beating the first level. On a staircase outside the sewers,

 

Spoiler

image.png.9093325add9e0ee1fc7fc6e221fe7007.png

 

TMNT (April O'Neil Nude Mod).zip

Edited by MrZodiac21
Posted
On 3/22/2026 at 5:45 PM, Nibbler2345 said:

With a different filtering mode you can see how the sprites are built up in blocks, and these blocks change constantly.

...

The texture dumper, which works by tracking textures through hashes, probably can't work with these dynamic sprites as hashing isn't going to work on dynamically generated anything.

Starting to have more respect for the level of autism necessary to implement all those updated sprites animations in MUGEN...

Posted

There are a ton of character sprites people have made for A Link to the Past randomizer. When Dungeons of Infinity came around, it included a lot of those spritesheets as png files and ever since, I've wanted to edit one of them to make a nude sprite. Every time I tried to do it though, I would feel overwhelmed by the number of actions that needed to be edited and would quickly give up.

 

Anyways, I finally worked up the motivation to finish one, so here is a "nude" (cape only) Celes sprite that can be used with either ALttP Randomizer or Dungeons of Infinity. I am by no means a sprite artist, so it's not perfect, but I've never seen any nude sprites for this game and thought I should share. Here are some sample frames:

 

Spoiler

stand.png.fd0b7cb5513f8ba0b0873b89bc515404.pngstandright.png.c3e1c2966a691a3f146f253774ac3609.pngprayer.png.c02c2d4aebca36a7891c93b4f4b42dc8.pngsword.png.e0be0464cd68b5e76d3c09bb7f343d58.pngcarry.png.dc79bc67c73c3289270f65bd7ce8abff.pngcrystal.png.9edd259b899c6f9bbd1ec220335fb899.pngselect.png.38cd2fcce51dcc486873eec78eb9b795.pngpowder.png.cae34b6a3945e8d1650482c0d5e90e8c.pngquake.png.35b4af07cc13af0e6fedbb15f01b870c.png

 

Attached a zip file with the png and zspr images. For Dungeons of Infinity, place the png in any of the numbered character folders. For ALttP Randomizer, select the zspr file once you get to the game details screen. I don't know how to make a patch for original game, but tbh even if you want to play vanilla, it's probably still worth just generating a vanilla randomizer seed for the quality of life enhancements it has, like faster menu, item quickswap, reduced low heart sfx frequency, etc.

Celes Nude.zip

Posted

Rouge In Sonic 1 (Naked & Topless Versions)

 

At long last, I found someone to help port my Rouge sprites over to the OG Sonic 1.

 

That's right, NOT Sonic Origins, NOT Sonic 1 Forever, the OG.

 

You play this sucker on an emulator.

 

This also means you can literally put this in an EverDrive Cartridge and play it on your own Sega Genesis/Mega Drive.

 

IMMENSE thanks to AFella302 for all his INSANE help making this a reality.

 

I haven't depicted the topless version here, but it's really not hard to imagine what it looks like, lol.

 

Just like in the oirignal hack, Drill Dive (down + jump mid-air) and Glide (just like Knux) are included. Apparently, if you're in the air, but didn't jump (hit a spring, walked off a ledge, etc.), you can re-enter ball-form mid-air by pressing jump. This was also included in the original hack, but I didn't notice until just now, lol.

 

image.png.bae9a9bd44d4304ef281525dd1aea807.png

Spoiler

image.png.7a742f3a1722051a761d6ee16ea8938c.pngimage.png.6d8865074fa86674d024d17c46ce3bd2.pngimage.png.f95e6fa520d5c681ce4b8e0a79df5f3e.pngimage.png.c7a7d9fa3ea53af40730e6ef164b12ae.png

 

Rouge In Sonic 1 (N&T).zip

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, ClosetOfDoom said:

Rouge In Sonic 1 (Naked & Topless Versions)

 

At long last, I found someone to help port my Rouge sprites over to the OG Sonic 1.

 

That's right, NOT Sonic Origins, NOT Sonic 1 Forever, the OG.

 

You play this sucker on an emulator.

 

This also means you can literally put this in an EverDrive Cartridge and play it on your own Sega Genesis/Mega Drive.

 

IMMENSE thanks to AFella302 for all his INSANE help making this a reality.

 

I haven't depicted the topless version here, but it's really not hard to imagine what it looks like, lol.

 

Just like in the oirignal hack, Drill Dive (down + jump mid-air) and Glide (just like Knux) are included. Apparently, if you're in the air, but didn't jump (hit a spring, walked off a ledge, etc.), you can re-enter ball-form mid-air by pressing jump. This was also included in the original hack, but I didn't notice until just now, lol.

 

image.png.bae9a9bd44d4304ef281525dd1aea807.png

  Reveal hidden contents

image.png.7a742f3a1722051a761d6ee16ea8938c.pngimage.png.6d8865074fa86674d024d17c46ce3bd2.pngimage.png.f95e6fa520d5c681ce4b8e0a79df5f3e.pngimage.png.c7a7d9fa3ea53af40730e6ef164b12ae.png

 

Rouge In Sonic 1 (N&T).zip 852.13 kB · 1 download

Finally a Genesis romhack of sonic 🙏

Edited by daisy_lovers

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...