Retro game nude hacks/mods

1 hour ago, ohmygant said:

...i'm sorry, what?

How does this benefit work, aside from the option to increase the size of the emulator's screen?

It's not about increasing the size of the emulator's screen nor the resolution (since you can do that for any emulator), it's increasing the size of sprites/textures and the number of colours you can use. With Mesen's support for HDNes HD Packs, you could potentially turn an 8-bit game into a 16-bit game.

30 minutes ago, Imaynotbehere4long said:

Do I need a DeviantArt account to download those, or is that just for looking at the preview images on their website? I can't find the download link on that page, just the folder location to put them afterward.

Yes, log into your account. There`s a download link next to the heart icon.

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone do a nude mod to Street Fighter Alpha to Cammy White, Rose and Chun-Li...? I know there is a M.U.G.E.N. versions with sprites of it, but i extremely not good at modding that types of games, and have no much time because of job... But, i wish some one make my dream of having a Street Fighter game with all (or at least Cammy) nude sprites... No need to be SFA to be real, but any SNES/PS1/GBA game that include Cammy on the character selection... 

• 1 month later...
21 minutes ago, ohmygant said:

What happened to this forum?

People simply don't care anymore? Got too busy with their personal lives?

News flash: we do have lives outside of this forum, and they defnitely take presidence over this. Stop whining.

We only update if we have something new to share in relation to Lewd Retro Game Hacks or whatever. It happens, but only occasionally.

Like, it's not meant to be just for chatting, lol.

Edited by ClosetOfDoom
On 4/21/2024 at 1:09 AM, ohmygant said:

I just...got a little worried, that's all.

If it makes you feel better, I have a couple project ideas lined up for the future; it's just that my current nude patch has been taking me waaay longer than I anticipated. It's *almost* done, comparatively speaking, but that timeframe is more "two months instead of eight months."

On 4/22/2024 at 8:27 PM, ohmygant said:

...what was that so-called current patch, again?

It's been a while since i've been here...

Violet Wisteria. It's not an old game (so I didn't mention it in this thread), but it has pixel art, so I figured I'd see if I could do decent 16-bit sprites without worrying about actual 16-bit limitations. If you're interested, you can click my profile to see my most recent posts, which include my progress updates and previews for the patch.