Dead or Alive 6 - Modding Thread and Discussion

8 hours ago, Fahren said:

Thank you very much ! Great mod but i have issues to get it work correctly. 
In my game this costume is not number 4 but number 10.
When I install in redelbe folder and layer 2 folder i have the costume 10 pantless in the game => OK

But after fatal crush it's not pantyless.

But... When i chose in character menu costume 10, with back button (xbox 360) i can play pantyless but permanently.
How to get the pantyless just after a fatal crush ? 

What did i do wrong ?

When you say costume number 10 you mean 10,11 and 12 right? COS_004 is the reference number, its the file for costumes 10, 11 and 12.
This COS_004 is not breakable, so I couldn't add the pantyless version as broken version. Don't know if its possible to turn a costume that it's not breakable into a breakable one.

On 5/3/2019 at 10:37 PM, HyperBob said:

If I remember well, 3dmigoto folder can't be in the same directory as DOA6, and can't be named by something near "DOA" or "Dead Or Alive"

Edit: As I said:

"Extract the zip file to a directory of your choosing, but DO NOT extract to the game directory (the game will shut down after the splash screen if you extract it to the game directory, or any directory with a similar name)."

http://helixmod.blogspot.com/2019/03/dead-or-alive-6.html

How many times I ran 3dmigotto, and it never worked.

:(

All folders in the right place.

2 hours ago, citronW said:

I don't understand anything. When should I use 3DMigoto?

Does anyone write a tutorial?

You only need 3DMigoto if the mod is for 3DMigoto. All these mods with .g1m files are for REDELBE.

Download REDELBE here:

Inside REDELBE's files there is a readme for users explaining it.

For 3DMigoto, there's a link on the first post of this thread.

12 hours ago, TheRunawayNinja said:

i have the latest patch ? 

1.04a? Well, then it is odd, the only way for the patch to fail it is if it is a different binary (in memory after unpack, drm protection is not important), or if something else modified the address.

I would be interested in checking a live dump of the process while it is running. You can use the program here to do so: http://split-code.com/processdump.html

If you do so, send the results by pm, don't put a public link.

The usage of the program is simple. Open a command line, navigate where the program is, and type "pd64 -p DOA6.exe"   (of course, do it while the game is running).

On 5/11/2019 at 8:17 PM, Fulanoo said:

I used the new Leifang body to make a pantless and a pantyless version for Mila's MIL_COS_004. Also used your Ayane's AYA_COS_002 (pretty awesome btw) for the panties. Ended up with some small clipping between her butt and the bottom of the sweater during some moves, but its not much, I'll see if I can fix it somehow later.

Reveal hidden contents

07.png.6fbcf66744673b7d8c34ae1a71d67222.png08.png.3ca4dee0749d5ac646a16e3a1d961f05.png09.png.365fbf627132975d87efc356be403d6f.png

Here are the files if someone wanna check them out, the pantless is a replacer and the pantyless is a Layer2:
Mila 004.zip

When I use the rdbtool for these files as directed I always get an error that says specified file doesn't exist. Any idea why?

1 hour ago, HyperBob said:

Yes, I did not share the blue version, only body material.

I don't wanna post it because it was just a test, Marie's body is a little too small to be used without editing.

I don't know how to scale body, there is absolutely no change when I try to use Scale option on Blender, I try to scale it by 5% et 20%, in game it doesn't change at all.

Go to edit mode (press Tab on keyboard), then press A to select all and then try to scale.

27 minutes ago, styrafoamcow said:

When I use the rdbtool for these files as directed I always get an error that says specified file doesn't exist. Any idea why?

You don't need rdbtool for that mod, only REDELBE.