15 minutes ago, stobor said:

No, that was a feature of Rogue Sexbot which I didn't include in this one (it would interfere with the raiders fitting an explosive collar).  The main Companion lines in this mod are post-fight scenes (potentially triggered after clearing a location), on the premise that the character is aroused by the fighting.

The flush comment?

Also, would you be able to add a raider to collar you if you approach unarmed.  Just to make sure you dont cause trouble etc.

Also toxic raider outfit.  Would could that be seen in lieu of a collar?  That you are a fellow raider....  

Of course would need negative consequences of wearing such an outfit.  Such as a dominant attribute reduction as you are a known surrendered pet.  

Hostile actions from settlers.  Infamy. Loss of reputation etc.... diamond city guard approaches....  bot looking to cause trouble... etc

Just ideas.

On 2/1/2019 at 4:52 PM, stobor said:

BTW, I forgot to mention it in the original post, but there's one other hazard: there's a risk that one of the raiders will attack you in a jealous rage.  Hopefully, the other raiders will gang up on her, before she beats you to a pulp.

She cornered me in a bathroom at the Corvega plant once, and bashed my skull in.  Play-testing has its surprises...

I got her.  First one that collared me and after using me.  Leave her boyfriend alone 

Doesnt seem to be any good answer.  I beat her to a pulp and no one reacted to me.  

She was still laying there dead when I left the building. 

This is imcompatible with Sexual Harrassment btw...I'm fairly certain after some testing it doesn't work for me...although it may be because i installed after i already cleared Corvega....or AAF defeat also seems to interfere with enemy AI hostile/passive. But i think its SH as all my problems and bugs seemed to start after i installed that, It caused AAF Prostitution to get really buggy, so i tried RSE Brothel instead  and had similar problems again, I mean Sexual Harrassment seems a bit aggressive....The Approach function.

11 minutes ago, sundog005 said:

This is imcompatible with Sexual Harrassment btw...I'm fairly certain after some testing it doesn't work for me...although it may be because i installed after i already cleared Corvega....or AAF defeat also seems to interfere with enemy AI hostile/passive. But i think its SH as all my problems and bugs seemed to start after i installed that, It caused AAF Prostitution to get really buggy, so i tried RSE Brothel instead  and had similar problems again, I mean Sexual Harrassment seems a bit aggressive....The Approach function.

It worked fine for me i shut off sexual harrassment un Lexington.  Only to stop SH encounters during this event.  Otherwise it interferes or delays things.  

And it is an aggressive mod.  Works all the time.  Regardless what else is running.  

But this mod doesnt fail because of SH.

Had perfect encounter. Just after I left the tape gag would not disappear even if I used a key, picked the lock etc.

That was the only time.  Otherwise I escaped when I had to look for duct tape.  Which one has if they picked up in stairwell on way up to Jared. 

35 minutes ago, MrCruelJohn said:

It worked fine for me i shut off sexual harrassment un Lexington.  Only to stop SH encounters during this event.  Otherwise it interferes or delays things.  

And it is an aggressive mod.  Works all the time.  Regardless what else is running.  

But this mod doesnt fail because of SH.

Had perfect encounter. Just after I left the tape gag would not disappear even if I used a key, picked the lock etc.

That was the only time.  Otherwise I escaped when I had to look for duct tape.  Which one has if they picked up in stairwell on way up to Jared. 

Ah ok fair enough...I don't want to give bad info, must be something else then

2 minutes ago, sundog005 said:

Ah ok fair enough...I don't want to give bad info, must be something else then

To be fair it was a new game.  And while running aaf/rse/sh/pet and sim settlements/workshop rearranged... close to 223 mods total....

I generally will say new games probably correct/fix most of errors some see.  Plus I do fresh install and make sure all data is purged.  Scripts not deleted...  install, uninstall,  upgrade of any mid mid game causes more issues than people realize.  

1 hour ago, sundog005 said:

I've been using SH with this with zero problem. However, I did remove Raiders from the eligible NPC list in the SH HUD menu. The mods seems to get along just fine. 

As for SH being aggressive in how it handles approaches...I have found that you have to find a good sweet spot in the settings depending on the type of experiences you want to have happen. 

11 minutes ago, WandererZero said:

I've been using SH with this with zero problem. However, I did remove Raiders from the eligible NPC list in the SH HUD menu. The mods seems to get along just fine. 

As for SH being aggressive in how it handles approaches...I have found that you have to find a good sweet spot in the settings depending on the type of experiences you want to have happen. 

The only issue I have had with SH is finding aa piece chest armor that satisfies the armor equip.  All my clothes have been replaced with 2pac and they dont fill the right slot for recognition.   So to SH I am always naked and turning off naked approaches doesnt work (not sure if it is still a dom approach or one of the other categories like "male".... I can have companions off but deacon and mccready still approach.

I may open fo4edit and try changing a slot to see if that works.  Or make a record copy and see if a patch file will work.  Been awhile since I have changed anything....

And sweet spot is right...... i usually get to dom 50.... and nothing happens but annoying exchanges where I intimidate them.  

Of course one round of CSA will get me to 20 quick.... then it is all down hill from there.  -50 here I come.  Haha.

Which is why i like this mod.  I think being gifted the toxic raider clothes should have a negative affect in all reputations etc.  Would be even good if the clothes were locked in you like as a DD device.......

19 minutes ago, MrCruelJohn said:

The only issue I have had with SH is finding aa piece chest armor that satisfies the armor equip.  All my clothes have been replaced with 2pac and they dont fill the right slot for recognition.   So to SH I am always naked and turning off naked approaches doesnt work (not sure if it is still a dom approach or one of the other categories like "male".... I can have companions off but deacon and mccready still approach.

Yeah. The one Achilles heel of SH is how it handles slots for the naked approaches. It's pretty weird and awful. I keep Naked Approaches off too. 

I had SexHarrassment loaded in play-testing, and looking at the logs it had several approaches cancelled because the actors were already animating.  But I have the SH settings set for relatively low encounter frequency.  If you don't want any odd interruptions between the mods, I'd do what others have suggested - temporarily disable SH approaches during another mod's scenarios, or temporarily exclude some factions.

TL;DR: it's not incompatible, but it may not produce ideal results (depending on your settings).

2 hours ago, MrCruelJohn said:

I got her.  First one that collared me and after using me.  Leave her boyfriend alone 

Doesnt seem to be any good answer.  I beat her to a pulp and no one reacted to me.   

As I recall, there's one answer that doesn't make her violent.  Something along the lines of "Do you think I had a choice?".   If she turns violent, she's removed from the RaiderFaction - so other raiders won't object to you beating her to a pulp, and will even pitch in (to prevent her from spoiling their fun too soon).

15 minutes ago, stobor said:

As I recall, there's one answer that doesn't make her violent.  Something along the lines of "Do you think I had a choice?".   If she turns violent, she's removed from the RaiderFaction - so other raiders won't object to you beating her to a pulp, and will even pitch in (to prevent her from spoiling their fun too soon).

Apparently I guessed 3 out of 4 times wrong! 

Haha.  I still love it!

30 minutes ago, WandererZero said:

Yeah. The one Achilles heel of SH is how it handles slots for the naked approaches. It's pretty weird and awful. I keep Naked Approaches off too. 

My way has been off. Unless I have the naked slave collar that zaps me....  lot more management than I would like.... but how it should be.  The armor piece not naked seems like cheating.  But again,  I can't find anything that goes in that slot to say I am not naked.  

Rse at least knows I am not naked.  Till I am.

6 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

The above errors are why the mod won't start for you.  Something is very broken there.  Are the mod's scripts installed in the right place?  How did you install the mod?

I installed it the same way I installed all the other mods here, with NMM.

I redownloaded the mod and reinstalled it on a save that never had it installed before, but it still doesn't work. Specifically, I installed it on a save where Corvega was cleared but had respawned. Jun came to tell me about a note, but never actually gave me any note and would keep saying the same thing again and again. I'm guessing it is due to the scripts not working?

I've installed AAF, AAF Sexual Harassment and its pre-requisites, various animations mods, AAF SEU, AAF Violate and they all run with no problems. One possibility could be the F4SE version. I don't download the latest Fallout version and therefore, not using the latest F4SE. I'm still using F4SE 0.6.13. If it's not due to the F4SE version, then I don't know what I am supposed to change as all the mods I've installed so far work just fine.

@Tanglin:

I'm on F4SE 0.6.15 (and newer versions of AAF, MCM, and LooksMenu than you're probably using, given that you're on an older F4SE and all of these have a tight dependency on the Fallout4 version).  But if the problem were F4SE, I'd expect it to affect all the AAF mods similarly.  For completeness sake, what AAF version?

Please check that the scripts are actually installed in your Data/Scripts/RaiderPet directory - if only to rule out the possibility that it's an installation issue.

Anyone else:

Are you seeing script errors and a non-functional mod?  If so, what version of F4SE and AAF are you on?

Is anyone running this mod successfully with F4SE 0.6.13?

F4SE 0.6.15 with FO 1.10.120 here. I think there's might be an update on the game beyond 1.10.120 on steam, but since F4SE is still supporting 1.10.120 I dare not tempt fate and try to see.

I have not visited Sanctuary however, so no Jun handing PC anything, tried starting the mod with console or visit Lexington directly.

Also I will mirror that the mod works with Sexual Harassment when every approach in SH is turned off.

I totally didn't consider there are other DD mods out there that could drop keys...that's how out of touch with DD on Fallout I am.?

3 hours ago, stobor said:

@Tanglin:

I'm on F4SE 0.6.15 (and newer versions of AAF, MCM, and LooksMenu than you're probably using, given that you're on an older F4SE and all of these have a tight dependency on the Fallout4 version).  But if the problem were F4SE, I'd expect it to affect all the AAF mods similarly.  For completeness sake, what AAF version?

Please check that the scripts are actually installed in your Data/Scripts/RaiderPet directory - if only to rule out the possibility that it's an installation issue.

Anyone else:

Are you seeing script errors and a non-functional mod?  If so, what version of F4SE and AAF are you on?

Is anyone running this mod successfully with F4SE 0.6.13?

I'm using AAF 35 Beta and here are the files in my folders:

RaiderPet.jpg.8766d890cf53299169fb2ec6fcaabb78.jpg

@Tanglin:

I think the older AAF is a possible suspect here.  Maybe even a likely one.  Looking at the AAF change log, I see at least 2 features that this mod uses that were first introduced in 36Beta or later.  Not just bug fixes or changes in behavior, but actual APIs that didn't exist in 35Beta.

So I'm afraid my best advice is to wait and try the mod after you next upgrade the base game (and F4SE, MCM, LooksMenu, AAF, ...).  And I'll update the OP to reflect the minimum AAF version required.

Sorry this has been such a hassle for you.

9 hours ago, stobor said:

@Tanglin:

I think the older AAF is a possible suspect here.  Maybe even a likely one.  Looking at the AAF change log, I see at least 2 features that this mod uses that were first introduced in 36Beta or later.  Not just bug fixes or changes in behavior, but actual APIs that didn't exist in 35Beta.

So I'm afraid my best advice is to wait and try the mod after you next upgrade the base game (and F4SE, MCM, LooksMenu, AAF, ...).  And I'll update the OP to reflect the minimum AAF version required.

Sorry this has been such a hassle for you.

It's alright. It's a bummer, but hopefully, the mod will have gotten a few updates when I update the base game in a few months.

7 minutes ago, NeebNeebSkyrim said:

But how is it holding up with the bugs/reports as of today? everything still seem pretty structurally sound?

I haven't had any downright bugs from this mod. It's a WIP/Proof of Concept mod, when you get down to it. I imagine we'll see stuff added to it over time.