54 minutes ago, MrCruelJohn said:

I met Bruiser the 1st time I went in. Ran into him while going to find lucky...

They're part of the same quest, so the aliases fill at the same time (and the names are assigned to the aliases).

Stobor, I'm curious about something.  When I use SQV I notice that I've got =True for all the "Has" conditions except for hasASIA (which I know is your sexbot mod) and hasSpankAnims, which are False.  I have all the animation packs you recommend installed plus some others as well; is there an animation pack that satisfies this condition, or is it just a placeholder for later?

Placeholder for later.  Last I checked, the spanking animations only really worked in the AAF wizard - not when called from the script APIs.  I'd hoped to use them as a lead-in to a scene transition, similar to the one I currently use for kissing.  But the capability isn't quite there yet.

But it's a good question.  After all, it wouldn't be the first time I'd forgotten to update the OP with some relevant detail.  ?

4 hours ago, WellthenP said:

I am having issues downloading this mod as my comp keeps asking if I want to open the file using stuff like "Microsoft edge" or "Adobe Flash" (nothing works)... help would be great :)

Have you installed the prerequisites? I can't help but wonder if this mod is the first one you've downloaded from this site.

23 minutes ago, WellthenP said:

this is my first mod from here and I was not aware of the prerequisites...

Ok, the mods here will be quite a steep learning curve for you. Before you install the mods wrong and messing up your save files in the process, you need to learn how to install Fallout 4 Script Extender AKA F4SE. You should update your game to the latest version and then install F4SE by following the instructions in this video: 

The rest of the prerequisites only require you to install them through your mod manager just as you would for any of the Nexus mods.

On 4/4/2019 at 6:52 PM, eurgetes said:

Stobor, I'm curious about something.  When I use SQV I notice that I've got =True for all the "Has" conditions except for hasASIA (which I know is your sexbot mod) and hasSpankAnims, which are False.  I have all the animation packs you recommend installed plus some others as well; is there an animation pack that satisfies this condition, or is it just a placeholder for later?

Bumping this because I also get back errors where it says I don't have the animation, but I have all the recommended animation packs.

So every time the screen fades to black after initiating conversation with Jared at Corvega, my game crashes to desktop, or just hard-freezes with Task Manager being the only method to close. Used the Papyrus logs and found that it is failing to call a function:

Unbound native function "GetActorBaseSkinForm" called

I'm now not entirely sure if I have AAF completely set up right, but I have a lot of the patches and animation packs required for it.

EDIT: https://i.imgur.com/XUxAvMl.png The mods I have for AAF/RP, also Atomic Lust however that's further down my mod list.

1 hour ago, 1ukeEmia_ said:

I'd say it was nearly certain that you do not have AAF set up right, then.

Get AAF working first, then come back to this.  There are excellent tools for helping with this on the AAF Discord server, as well as the guides linked to earlier on this page.  But this is not the AAF support thread.

3 hours ago, 1ukeEmia_ said:

So every time the screen fades to black after initiating conversation with Jared at Corvega, my game crashes to desktop, or just hard-freezes with Task Manager being the only method to close. Used the Papyrus logs and found that it is failing to call a function:

I'm now not entirely sure if I have AAF completely set up right, but I have a lot of the patches and animation packs required for it.

EDIT: https://i.imgur.com/XUxAvMl.png The mods I have for AAF/RP, also Atomic Lust however that's further down my mod list.

Your running AAF and Four Play at the same time. That alone will cause a lot of issues.
I'd suggest removing ALL animation/pose mods... Install AAF and ONE animation pack... start a new run and make sure they work.... then... start adding goodies.

1 hour ago, ZI0MATRIX said:

What can I do to auto advance the quest? (command?)

For that one, you should be able to advance the quest to the next stage safely. The quest is RaiderPetTruceOffering.  Use 'sqv' command to check what stage you're in, and 'sqs' to see what stage is next.  Then 'setstage' to skip forward (note, I'm doing the stage numbers from memory here, so check them before you change anything).  For example:

setstage RaiderPetTruceOffering 10

With that out of the way... do you have any idea why your game freezes there?  I haven't seen any other reports of similar symptoms, though there are places (and points in main quest) where I see serious slowdowns on my aging PC.

Hello everyone

Great mod but it seams I am stuck, keep getting gagged with tap and a get the "if you are nice to me" speech from the boss which I am a hear a ripping sound but my gag is still on. Is this correct?

Also not doing very well with the Bruiser.

Any help would be great.

Thanks