1 hour ago, ncw1978 said:

Hello everyone

Great mod but it seams I am stuck, keep getting gagged with tap and a get the "if you are nice to me" speech from the boss which I am a hear a ripping sound but my gag is still on. Is this correct?

Also not doing very well with the Bruiser.

Any help would be great.

Thanks

Bruiser's the guy you have to steal an item from for Lucky, right? If you have pickpocket, you could steal it from him. If there is rat poison and a cooking station or chemistry station, you could try to get him killed by poison. 

Bruiser's substantially easier to pickpocket right after sex (and unlike the DD collar key, this one's not that hard).  However, if you fail... Fallout NPCs either go hostile, or remember to watch you carefully.  So that'd be a bit of a problem.  Note that if Bruiser does turn violent, any other raiders are likely to take your side of the fight; apparently Bruiser's a bit unpopular.

But as Tanglin said, there are other ways.

DD tape gag is trivial to struggle out of - in play-testing, I never failed even once.  So unless you've hit a DD bug, I'm not sure what problem you're running into.

22 hours ago, ZI0MATRIX said:

Problem:

I can t do the Rival Boss quest because me game freezes when ever I come near the  greenetech building.

What can I do to auto advance the quest? (command?) 

21 hours ago, stobor said:

With that out of the way... do you have any idea why your game freezes there?

Under the building in front of Greene Tech is the center of the world. Coordinates 0,0,0. IF you are running a mod that has "Deleted" vanilla items, Commonwealth Cleanup was one, ALL of those "Deleted" items will at some point (sooner or later) respawn at 0,0,0.
The fix is easy as opening the mod/s in xEdit and running 'Undelete and Disable References"

2 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Under the building in front of Greene Tech is the center of the world. Coordinates 0,0,0. IF you are running a mod that has "Deleted" vanilla items, Commonwealth Cleanup was one, ALL of those "Deleted" items will at some point (sooner or later) respawn at 0,0,0.
The fix is easy as opening the mod/s in xEdit and running 'Undelete and Disable References"

A good practice on a fresh install is to run auto clean on the dlcs before playing as well.  

Love this mod.  Feel like this was what was missing from the game.

I did find a couple of bugs though:

Spoiler

1) Lucky was flagged as unkillable after betraying the Boss.  My PC told the boss Lucky had done something to the collar, so all the raiders turned on Lucky, however Lucky kills them all because he just keeps getting back up.  I suspect this may have been caused by my skipping Lucky's first quest to visit a rival boss.
2) The Raider boss with the Mascot on his head goes hostile when you get near him.

As to where I would like to see this mod go?  I would love dialog options were you can beg for a hit of whatever you may have become addicted to.

2 hours ago, Yazour said:

2) The Raider boss with the Mascot on his head goes hostile when you get near him.

That's a vanilla function. The trigger is at the doors. You can clear the entire building, open the doors and Bosco & crew will ignore you until you walk through the door.

So Raider Pet seems to be incompatible with the new version of M.C.G just posted.  The quest starts fine, but the calls to AAF get lost somehow.  After the first rape (which doesn't play out) your character goes missing from the AAF actors menu.

EDIT: Looks like the issue is with M.C.G.  It is stopping all calls to AAF from other mods.

9 hours ago, Yazour said:

1) Lucky was flagged as unkillable after betraying the Boss.  My PC told the boss Lucky had done something to the collar, so all the raiders turned on Lucky, however Lucky kills them all because he just keeps getting back up.  I suspect this may have been caused by my skipping Lucky's first quest to visit a rival boss.

That's probably it, yes.  Normally, Lucky's only 'protected' during that mission.

7 hours ago, Yazour said:

So Raider Pet seems to be incompatible with the new version of M.C.G just posted.  The quest starts fine, but the calls to AAF get lost somehow.  After the first rape (which doesn't play out) your character goes missing from the AAF actors menu.

EDIT: Looks like the issue is with M.C.G.  It is stopping all calls to AAF from other mods.

4 hours ago, stobor said:

Well, I'd call that a game-breaking bug in MCG personally.   But to each his/her own.

Unfortunately some people can't even read instructions, now that's a big real life bug! 

7 hours ago, Yazour said:

You are correct. stopped calls to AAF from sexual harrassment....  I am sure it will get worked out in time.

1 hour ago, MrCruelJohn said:

You are correct. stopped calls to AAF from sexual harrassment....  I am sure it will get worked out in time.

This is because you overwrite the AAF script installing the loose file. You should not overwrite AAF scripts on installation. By the way it's clearly said in the mod description that the mod is not ready yet to be installes by random people :)

Thank you very much for this great mod, I enjoyed it a lot. If you consider suggestions for post-final missions, it would be great if the protagonist were forced to prostitute herself until she obtained a quantity of money, which would be confiscated at the end of the day. The protagonist would only receive drugs. 

I played it in Survivor and it was a martyrdom not to have a real bed in Corvega. :sweat_smile:

I apologize for the text, I used the google translator. 

14 minutes ago, JBpy said:

I played it in Survivor and it was a martyrdom not to have a real bed in Corvega. :sweat_smile:

Not sure I follow?  There are usable bedrolls in Corvega, last I checked.  Don't use Survivor mode myself... does it disable those bedrolls?

1 hour ago, stobor said:

Not sure I follow?  There are usable bedrolls in Corvega, last I checked.  Don't use Survivor mode myself... does it disable those bedrolls?

In Survival mode, the Sole Survivor cannot sleep more than 3 hours in a sleeping bag and more than 5 hours on a mattress. To sleep for longer amounts of time, it is required to use a real bed. 7 hours is enough for well rested, 6 won't trigger it. 

Sleeping for ten hours on a mattress on the ground in five hour increments won't help get rid of your tiredness. 

On the next occasion I will play in normal mode. ?

On 4/14/2019 at 9:12 AM, JBpy said:

In Survival mode, the Sole Survivor cannot sleep more than 3 hours in a sleeping bag and more than 5 hours on a mattress. To sleep for longer amounts of time, it is required to use a real bed. 7 hours is enough for well rested, 6 won't trigger it. 

Sleeping for ten hours on a mattress on the ground in five hour increments won't help get rid of your tiredness. 

On the next occasion I will play in normal mode. ?

I quite liked that about it.  I don't think one would ever get a good nights sleep in Corvega, so it seemed fitting: Especially if you have Raider Children and Other Horrors of the Commonwealth installed too, as you forced to sleep next to the body of the Boss's last Pet.

@stobor

Honestly love your mod.  It adds a whole level of seriousness to the game that it was long missing.  For that reason I like to use it with other mods that also make the game harder and more visceral, like Agony, RSE, SexAttributes, and I recently tired MCG.

Unfortunately, SexAttributes and MCG have trouble tracking the repercussions of the sexual acts triggered by Raider Pet.  I am told by anghelos92 (The mod author of MCG) that this is caused by missing tags in AAF.  This in turn causes the MCG mod to flag any sex acts, such as gang rapes, as normal romantic sex. 

"It's Unimmersive, Jimmy"

Is there any way to remedy this?  What can I do to fix it?

1 hour ago, Yazour said:

@stobor

Unfortunately, SexAttributes and MCG have trouble tracking the repercussions of the sexual acts triggered by Raider Pet.  I am told by anghelos92 (The mod author of MCG) that this is caused by missing tags in AAF.  This in turn causes the MCG mod to flag any sex acts, such as gang rapes, as normal romantic sex. 

"It's Unimmersive, Jimmy"

Is there any way to remedy this?  What can I do to fix it?

You would need to find out what tags MCG requires an animation to have in order to be considered rape, and then add those tags to the animations in the tagData file.

Note that tags are intended to be used to select animations, not to indicate their intent or context.  The correct way to handle that would be for mod authors to indicate whether an animation should be considered rape or romantic with keywords in the Meta string that calling mods pass to AAF when starting animations. I did that in SEU to handle companion affinity changes from sex.  It's easy to implement but would require coding changes in each mod.

22 minutes ago, stobor said:

SexAttributes keys off the 'aggressive' tag, which last I checked was present on all the gang animations.  But @EgoBallistic is right, that doesn't actually capture context; aggressive animations can be used in consensual situations too.

And aggression can be instigated or received.  Does AAF have predetermined tags that cover both?  anghelos92 says MCG uses "Dom" to establish whether or not the player is the instigator, but at the same time their mod doesn't seem to differentiate between submissive sex and rape.  I think this topic needs its own thread.  I am going to go create one.