In common\species_classes "01_lewd_species_classes" ,you may remove the line that specify which portrait spawn in this class.

portraits = {
		"viera"
		"notsofutadraenei"
		"kaldorei"
		"sexyeldar"
		"hornybelves"
		"edgyhornyelves"
		"sexymiqote"
		"seducingmartian"
		"celibatewarmaiden"
		"moistgarden"
		"novanude"
		"hentaisushi"
		"hornedhornyscaly"
		"twilekstrippers"
		"meatlovinflorans"
		"sluttyseaserpents"
		"fivesomedragons"
		"sexyredbarons"
		"goblinettes"
		"notsochasteangewomon"
		"69tails"
		"suitedforsex"
		"lewdsensitive"
		"butteredsylph"
		}

I'm sure you caa figure out which one does which, you can also ask me which one does which, They portrait will still be in the mod but should not spawn in the game.

Small Update:
So here's the 6 new species i'll be adding to the next update.:
The Mandalorians
The T'au
The Exo (Destiny)
The Eredars,Shivara and Sayaad (all into one).
The Protoss
The San'layn (Vampire Elves,DEath Knight Elves and Sylvanas + her Dark Rangers. Mostly Sexy Undead Elves.
Here's a preview.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.903a09a09311f6929245a35e47ef2d31.png

On 2019. 1. 30. at 오후 3시 55분, Dadicho said:

[스텔라리스] 루드 제노스

안녕 !
모든 이미지, 그림 예술 및 OC는 해당 소유자의 소유입니다.
마침내 세계의 집단적 자위에 대한 나의``공헌 ''.
이 초상화를 기반으로 한 모든 아티스트에 대한 크레딧. 당신이 나에게 준 모든 좋은
문지르기에 대단히 감사합니다 : 3 Toronam 덕분 에이 사람은 나를 Stellaris를 사게 만들었고 나 자신의 음란 한 종을 만드는 방법을 이해할 수있게했습니다. ❤️
대부분의 사진은 Rule34 사이트에서 찍은 것입니다.
---

Stellaris를위한이 음란 한 모드는 23 개의 음란 한 종과 2595 개의 초상화를 포함하며 모두 암컷입니다 (푸 타도 약간 있지만 그것은 비밀입니다).
- 드레나이 :-토로 남으로 만든 초상화 369 장 추가.
- Gardevoir : - Gardevoir라는 이름의 포켓몬 110 개 초상화.
- Hilotl : - Starbound, 주로 낮은 품질의 Hilotl 45 개 초상화가 Starbound 충분히 포르노 아니다.
- 칼도 레이 :-나이트 엘프의 초상화 307 장. 내가 모드에 추가 한 첫 번째 종 중 하나 
                                     였기 때문에 편집 기술이 훨씬 더 비참했습니다.
                                     r34 (최소 90 페이지)의 모든 페이지를 살펴 보았 기 때문에 일부 오래된 사진을 알아볼 수 있습니다.
- Eldars을 - 더 엘프와 혼합 워해머에서 Eldars 215 개 초상화 워크래프트와 다른 환상의 제목을 형성한다.
- Miquo'te : - 파이널 판타지에서 Miquo'te 131 개 초상화.
- 화성 - (로저스 오리) 여왕 Tyrahnee에 따라 화성인 31 개 초상화.
- Novakid : - Starbound 또한 대부분 품질이 낮은에서 Novakids 32 개 초상화.
- Sindorei : - 월드에서 블러드 엘프 304 개 초상화
- 어뎁 투스 Sorotitas:-워해머 전투 시스터즈의 초상화 126 점, 인정합니다. 일부는 meh입니다. 또한 통치자는 특정 초상화를 얻었습니다.
- 비에라 :-파이널 판타지의 비에라 (버니 걸) 초상화 176 점,하지만 대부분은 프랜이다.
- 샬 도레이 :-다크 엘프, 던머, 카오스 엘다, 나이트 본, 드로우를 묶은 174 개의 초상화.
- 금 라 - 파이널 판타지의 기운 82 개 초상화.
- Twi'lek : - Twi'leks, 공간 스트리퍼 또는 뭔가 (115 개) 초상화.
- 플로 란스 :-스타 바운드의 식물과 같은 하이브리드 / 휴머노이드 인 플로 란스의 46 가지 초상화.
- 글리치:-Glitches, 기계 / 로봇에 대한 12 개의 초상화.
- Cybertronians / 트랜스 포머 : - Cybertronians / 변압기, Cybertron에서 차량 로봇에 기계적 변형 (오토봇과 디셉티콘의 혼합) 167 개 초상화.
- 나가 - 나 가족, 워크래프트 우주에서 수륙 양용 손상된 엘프 48 개 초상화.
- 용군단 숙녀 - Dragonkind 양식 오브 워크래프트 134 개 초상화.
- Goblinettes - 귀여운 섹시한 여성 고블린의 68 개 초상화
- 하피 - 77 개 초상화 birbs 아가씨에 대한
- Angewomon-디지몬의 여인 천사의 초상화 81 점.
- TOA를 - BIONICLE 토아 34 개 초상화,하지만 대부분 GALI와 다른 물 TOA.
-Quarians-Quarians의 87 개의 초상화가 Mass Effect를 형성합니다.
-Kitsunes-여우 소녀, Kitsunes, Ahri 및 기타 섹시한 여우의 116 개의 초상화. 하나 또는 그 이상의 꼬리가 있습니다.
-요정-요정, 스프라이트, 픽시 및 작은 마법 같은 137 개의 초상화.
-Togruta-외계 종족의 62 가지 초상화가 스타 워즈를 구성합니다. (Ahsoka & Shaak-ti)
------------------------------------------- ------------------
드레나이와 엘프들은 그들 만이 가져야 할 특성 (예 : 인종 특성)을 부여하기 위해 그들 만의 분리 된 아키타 입을 가지고 있습니다.
이제 Loverslab의 다른 종 모드와 달리이 모드는 종의 얼굴, 어깨, 가슴, 그리고 
갈비뼈 아래에 있지만 엉덩이 위에있는 종을 묘사합니다. 결국 그들은 초상화라고 부릅니다. 또한 편집 시간을 줄일 수 있으며 
대부분의 초상화는 높이를 335p로 변경하여 rezizing 중 해상도 품질 변화를 줄였습니다.
적어도 그게 내 생각입니다.

Loverslab XD에만 속하므로 어디에도 다시 업로드하지 마세요.
또한 원본 사진을 가능한 한 많이 보관하려고했습니다. (시작할 때부터) 손대지 않고 / 수정하지 않았기 때문에 편집 또는 다른 곳에서 실수를
하면 다시 시작할 수 있고 누군가 소스 사진을 원하면 다시 시작할 수 있습니다.

-Dadicho

3 hours ago, eaton87 said:

Is there a way to remove the vanilla phenotypes or a mod that does that? Googlefu just brings up page after page of the story about paradox removing the white only mod.

the Vanilla Phenotypes ? Like the base portraits ? I'm not sure what you mean but I'm pretty convinced removing parts of vanilla files aren't a good idea for game stability.Even if they are only portraits.I am not aware of any mods that remove s the vanilla phenotypes. Although there are mods such a this one which makes them lewder.

Maybe try deleting the old version of the mod instead of overwriting it.  I made specific folders for the portrait for ease of use.
Example : dadicholewdxenos\gfx\models\portraits\lewdxenos\kitsune.
They are no longer all placed together in dadicholewdxenos\gfx\models\portraits.

• 3 months later...

Alright so with the new Nemesis dlc coming up, I've been slowly working on the mod more than usual.
I'll be releasing it maybe a few days after the Nemesis update.
I've done a few portraits fixes and redone/resized a few.
The Draenei now has at least 400 portraits files and since its approaching critical mass,
I've begun replacing old portraits that I found lacking/less liked/less quality with newer, hopefully better ones.
The number of other species portraits have also increased overall.
Concerning the new portrait species,so far ;
The Mandalorians have 36 portraits.
The San'layn have 104 portraits.
The Tau have 59 portraits.
The Protoss have 27 portraits.
The Exo have 36 portraits.
The Eredar have 97 portraits.

On 12/17/2020 at 12:20 PM, eaton87 said:

Is there a way to remove the vanilla phenotypes or a mod that does that? Googlefu just brings up page after page of the story about paradox removing the white only mod.

It's possible to stop them showing up as random species: although scripted empires like the Prikkiti or the Rackets would still use the vanilla portraits.

In stellaris/common/species_classes/01_base_species_classes, you add "randomized = no" underneath the "possible = " block to stop them from being eligible for randomly generated AI empires.

EDIT: Oops. Didn't realize how old the post was.

Uploaded a new version.
See patch notes for more info.
For some reason Loverslab added the "701781277_" before the file. I have no idea what is means.
In the future,I'll try looking for a way the launcher could read the mod while staying in a zip or rar or whatever,so you don't have ot extract it anymore.
I also got the chances to play my mod with my also lewd friends, which made me aware of some bugs and errors.

One of them was the Lewd Machines leader age beiing fucked up so no new leader were beiing made nor did they have any habitability buffs XD.
So if you play these lewd machine,keep in mind to have additonal traits to make your lewd leader machines live longer and where your pop have more habitability on planets other than the starting one.  

It seems you fixed the shaldorei, but didn't fix the rest.

image.png.b9f48eff07cca9afa05a124ca4f61c84.png

All of these miss a "}" at some point.

If you load your mod in "Irony" and start "Conflict Resolver" you will see them in the "Invalid" Category. You will also see the excact line and column where Irony thinks the error is which should help.

1 hour ago, V3rius said:

It seems you fixed the shaldorei, but didn't fix the rest.

image.png.b9f48eff07cca9afa05a124ca4f61c84.png

All of these miss a "}" at some point.

If you load your mod in "Irony" and start "Conflict Resolver" you will see them in the "Invalid" Category. You will also see the excact line and column where Irony thinks the error is which should help.

Huh,I'll take a look ! Thanks for reporting this !

• 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, HuntressLilith said:

I can't seem to get the mod to load at all with the Stellaris launcher even though the mod is updated for 3.0 the launch is treating it as if the mod is incompatible.

Well there's a few way to fix that,I guess you could try creating a new mod using the stellaris launcher's mod tools then moving every files from lewd xenos to your newly created mod folder and keeping the same structure.

Whether through direct file transfer or creating a mod in the Launcher, I cannot get the portraits to appear. The new species are selectable, but no images load in. I managed to have this problem in an earlier version as well, despite it having worked in the past. I am not a mod creator or accomplished modder, rather I kinda flail around and stumble into solutions, so I really need help because I am stumped. I really want this one to work.

Stellaris 5_7_2021 9_31_04 AM.png

3 hours ago, fakeandfalse21 said:

Whether through direct file transfer or creating a mod in the Launcher, I cannot get the portraits to appear. The new species are selectable, but no images load in. I managed to have this problem in an earlier version as well, despite it having worked in the past. I am not a mod creator or accomplished modder, rather I kinda flail around and stumble into solutions, so I really need help because I am stumped. I really want this one to work.

Stellaris 5_7_2021 9_31_04 AM.png

Lemme have a look at your file structure,clearly Stellaris loads the species class from lewd xenos,but not the portraits.So make sure in the folder "lewdxenos" or whatever you called the new folder that you have a folder named "common", a folder named "gfx" and a folder called "localization". then in "gfx you should have "models" and "portraits".
I guess you can compare your current file structure with the original zip.
You also seem to be missing the "UI Overhaul" that the mod requires.

On 5/7/2021 at 12:25 PM, Dadicho said:

Lemme have a look at your file structure,clearly Stellaris loads the species class from lewd xenos,but not the portraits.So make sure in the folder "lewdxenos" or whatever you called the new folder that you have a folder named "common", a folder named "gfx" and a folder called "localization". then in "gfx you should have "models" and "portraits".
I guess you can compare your current file structure with the original zip.
You also seem to be missing the "UI Overhaul" that the mod requires.

I hadn't been sure how to find the Overhaul mod mentioned, but with your provided link I subscribed to it. I'll try again and see if that changes things. Thanks!