6 hours ago, Ascian said:

Hey, i converted the mod to work with machine empires and also made an alternative "All in one" pack, if you want your empire to make use of all the portraits at once.Ā 

Do you want me to send you the edited files so you can publish them on your page? I figured someone else might be interested in it

Uh sure i'll take a look maybe integrate it into the main mod too.

6 hours ago, Anonyshadow said:

So hows it coming along with the modding? : )

Ā 

Well, I released the new portraits but that's about it,although I'm not into Stellaris right now , I still have what you guysĀ sent meĀ in mind.

10 hours ago, Anonyshadow said:

lol. Well my games of Stellaris last longer then that. 12 hours to get to year 2300... I didn't know how to speed up or slow down time >.< Some of my friends have taken weeks to finish Civ 5 games though or so they tell me.

yeah well I did that not stop :P

10 hours ago, whiteblood17 said:

Where's the futanari in this? I don't see any and I had skimmed through all the photo's.

cuz some of the portraits were originally futa but they were cropped out and only those with the knowledge of the originals may know this. Hence '' It's a secret.''

10 hours ago, Dadicho said:

cuz some of the portraits were originally futa but they were cropped out and only those with the knowledge of the originals may know this. Hence '' It's a secret.''

Could you make a race that is only futanari pictures of one race, like for example only Draenei? That'd be awesome. I'm trying to make a futanari infiltration species to see if it'd be possible to lose a game like that.
Or could you explain to me how I could do it instead?

3 hours ago, whiteblood17 said:

Could you make a race that is only futanari pictures of one race, like for example only Draenei? That'd be awesome. I'm trying to make a futanari infiltration species to see if it'd be possible to lose a game like that.
Or could you explain to me how I could do it instead?

I'm not sure if I properly understand what you mean but withĀ Lustful voidĀ ,in the patch note it says ''Added the "futa" trait. They basically function like the all-female
Ā Ā Ā  trait, except they have access to male only traits as well. ''Ā so if you have this mod,you only need to play as the race/portrait you want then add the Futa trait ingame through either the nation designer or through console commands (such as ''add_trait_species'').

3 hours ago, Anonyshadow said:

@DadichoĀ I think they want a picture set that is just futanari. Basically chicks with dicks where you can see all their bits. Not actually asking for gameplay stuff just picture set lol

Well since I crop out everything below the stomach line,you,ll have to use your imagination ?

1 hour ago, Dadicho said:

Well since I crop out everything below the stomach line,you,ll have to use your imagination ?

Yeah he/she is right, what I'm asking is if it's possible for you to either tell me how you did this or where you learned so I can do it, or if you can take like 5 or 6 pics of futanari and add it on for me as a separate species I can play? I have the mods for the traits, but it's rather vague just without there being something enormous popping up from under that screen covering their lower sections. If you can help me... please do.

On 5/27/2019 at 11:00 PM, whiteblood17 said:

Yeah he/she is right, what I'm asking is if it's possible for you to either tell me how you did this or where you learned so I can do it, or if you can take like 5 or 6 pics of futanari and add it on for me as a separate species I can play? I have the mods for the traits, but it's rather vague just without there being something enormous popping up from under that screen covering their lower sections. If you can help me... please do.

I actually learned by ''reverseĀ engineering'' Toronam's mod,so I don't know a lot but what I understood from my perception of how the code works. Basically,you create a species achetype then you create a species class which will use the specific achetype you choosed.You also put in the name of the portrait type you want the class to have.Then you make the portraits file in which every portrait.dds you made which be named.Here's a quick template I made a 4am :PĀ which I haven't tested but that's the whole gist of it.
Also I think the size of the portraits you make are supposed to beĀ x = 475 y = 380.

The bigger the original image you then resize,the more pixaled it will be.Hence why I crop out the rest of the body,so that when I resize it to 475 and 380,it itĀ less pixaled.

Just don't forget to create a .mod file so that Stellaris reads the mod.

Ā 

12 hours ago, Dadicho said:

I actually learned by ''reverseĀ engineering'' Toronam's mod,so I don't know a lot but what I understood from my perception of how the code works. Basically,you create a species achetype then you create a species class which will use the specific achetype you choosed.You also put in the name of the portrait type you want the class to have.Then you make the portraits file in which every portrait.dds you made which be named.Here's a quick template I made a 4am :PĀ which I haven't tested but that's the whole gist of it.
Also I think the size of the portraits you make are supposed to beĀ x = 475 y = 380.

The bigger the original image you then resize,the more pixaled it will be.Hence why I crop out the rest of the body,so that when I resize it to 475 and 380,it itĀ less pixaled.

Just don't forget to create a .mod file so that Stellaris reads the mod.

QuickFutaMod.rar 3.64 MB Ā· 2 downloads

Thank you sooo much! ā¤ļø

11 hours ago, Spenser said:

Hm, i am not used you mod yet, but damn, this is are lot of work, as i might see! Thank you very much Dadicho, hope to play with it some day. You are awesome:)

Thx man ! But the artist did way more, don't forget to check out their works !

Uploaded a few new pics to the gallery as a sneak peak for the new Twi'lek portraits ! the mod is not ready yet but I'm working on it,I also did the patch for the Gene/Species modding.
There's going to be around 76 Twi'lek pictures and I did 50 so far.There may also be more pictures for the other races.

Edit1: Oh and I forgot to write this but the newest update of Stellaris Freezes my computer,so I reverted to the previous version.
I'll still be able to test this mod and update it.
Edit2: I'm dumd... disregard the first edit XD, a mod was actually making this.Which mod in particuliar,i'll have to find out but some said it was Origin Civics.

Just finished the 72 portraits for the twi'leks ! A few pics ended not making the cut but it's not much of a loss anyway.Still got a few more pics to do for the other races before uploading the new version.Ā I'll also have toĀ test the new portraits.

• 3 weeks later...

I happen to have a small hoard of various pictures saved up (impulsive collecting has it's ups and downs) for starbound stuff. If you don't mind the lack of knowing the artist for each pic (unless they were thoughtful enough to watermark it) I could send you a heap of hylotl, floran, novakid, and avian images to add to this.Ā 

1 hour ago, lindazana said:

I happen to have a small hoard of various pictures saved up (impulsive collecting has it's ups and downs) for starbound stuff. If you don't mind the lack of knowing the artist for each pic (unless they were thoughtful enough to watermark it) I could send you a heap of hylotl, floran, novakid, and avian images to add to this.Ā 

Sure I couldĀ take a look.

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, jackatwar said:

Wish this could be used on macs

well if you can play Stellaris on Macs then you would only need to know the file structures of Stellaris onĀ Macs since i'm pretty sure the modding basics are the same.