[Mod Summary] Senran Kagura Burst Re:Newal

9 hours ago, xbdsbx said:

only i didnt know? put rain on the head ,clothing with change wet ,work for all  outfit72.jpg.235d5a0213dd3ce382c6ff54c3e085c7.jpg

Well, that's something I didn't know. Still, you gotta change the bra's to see nipples, see my link. Worth saying again that some outfits and characters will have the nipples wird and misplaced.

8 hours ago, The Butler said:

Just blackout the entire alpha layer of the texture.

Care to explain in detail how? I tried myself and no success. Also I ported the net lingerie from PBS, here http://www.mediafire.com/file/2yzqkeee1qdxy6d/Net_lingerie.rar/file

Lovely Heart is for pale skin, Rose Pink is for normal and tanned with lines skins, Snow Checkers is for tanned skin and Power Red is an alternate version of normal and tanned w/ lines.

2 hours ago, tigers said:

Braless pack 4 released. I just wanted to ask. Do we have to download every braless pack to get all the costumes braless or is the latest one enough?

I will upload the pack to the OP in a later date.
As for the packs, each pack contains a set number of braless costumes. So we could compact it in a single file, I will try it later as well.

On 3/22/2019 at 3:52 AM, youngmoist said:

i cant find the famitsu swimsuit. its not dlc right? i checked the store and did not see it. i also checked the in game store and didnt see it there either. 

I believe it's a carried over dlc from PBS.

Hi loving the mods! I'm currently having an issue where when I completely rip off a girl's clothing she is completely naked but in the following cutscene she has her panties on. The effect I wanted was to keep the panties and only have the bra removed in game instead of losing everything. This is strange as I don't have the nopan mod installed. Is there something in the braless mod packs that also removes panties? 

3 hours ago, KindaPervy said:

Hi loving the mods! I'm currently having an issue where when I completely rip off a girl's clothing she is completely naked but in the following cutscene she has her panties on. The effect I wanted was to keep the panties and only have the bra removed in game instead of losing everything. This is strange as I don't have the nopan mod installed. Is there something in the braless mod packs that also removes panties? 

You might be using one of the nopan costumes from braless pack 4-4...
As I forgot to mention . the braless Pack 4-4 remove the panties from some costumes.
I believe each pack has a list.txt of the costume that it covers, check it out and see if the costume you are using is there.

17 hours ago, The Butler said:

You might be using one of the nopan costumes from braless pack 4-4...
As I forgot to mention . the braless Pack 4-4 remove the panties from some costumes.
I believe each pack has a list.txt of the costume that it covers, check it out and see if the costume you are using is there.

The costumes where I had the problem are the default transformed costumes for the Hebijo students which is pack 3-1 I think. Also to describe my problem further, when in the diorama I can see that the characters have panties on in their damaged states, it just feels weird that they lose their panties when fully torn but get them back in the cutscene, the key point being that they aren't supposed to lose their panties in the first place.

Could you make an example of this "panties on in their damaged states" ?

Did you say in Diorama? I wanna try myself. Can you tell me two or three outfits that have this issue please ?

3 hours ago, Log Horizon said:

And are you sure that you have used the Nopanties pack in the first page, right? And the default Haruka Outfit?

What I'm getting at is the reverse. I don't have the nopan pack installed but the girl still loses her panties in combat.

6 minutes ago, KindaPervy said:

What I'm getting at is the reverse. I don't have the nopan pack installed but the girl still loses her panties in combat.

Right. If you haven't the Nopan Pack you will see the panties in the cutscenes. Even if you destroyed them in combat.

3 hours ago, Log Horizon said:

Right. If you haven't the Nopan Pack you will see the panties in the cutscenes. Even if you destroyed them in combat.

So the panties getting destroyed is part of another mod? Is there a way for them to keep the panties in combat?

1 hour ago, Quinncy Crow said:

I think it's part of the base game sadly. I don't think there's a mod that makes panties stay during those kill animations.

No way, no other mod, is because of the game indeed.

16 hours ago, youngmoist said:

is there a way to get just that dlc? when i try to download it from steam it says i need PBS for the dlc

If you don't own the dlc (or don't want to download PBS again) you can rename the file to one you don't use and it will work.
For example.... If we want to use the nude model in place of the school bloomers Color 1 it would be:

00_00_H.cat instead of 32_00_H.cat
00_00_L.cat instead of 32_00_L.cat

00 = School Bloomers ID

00 = Color. Where 00 is color number 1 and 04 is color number 5

For costume ID you can check PBS summary BURN share pretty much all the ID's.

On 3/27/2019 at 11:04 AM, The Butler said:

If you don't own the dlc (or don't want to download PBS again) you can rename the file to one you don't use and it will work.
For example.... If we want to use the nude model in place of the school bloomers Color 1 it would be:

00_00_H.cat instead of 32_00_H.cat
00_00_L.cat instead of 32_00_L.cat

00 = School Bloomers ID

00 = Color. Where 00 is color number 1 and 04 is color number 5

For costume ID you can check PBS summary BURN share pretty much all the ID's.

32_0X - Famitsu Swimsuit

09_0X - Military

so just to be sure before i mess something up. the famitsu ID is 32_00 and i want to replace the military ID which is 09_00. so i would delete the original 09_00 then rename the 32_00 ID to 09_00 right?

31 minutes ago, youngmoist said:

32_0X - Famitsu Swimsuit

09_0X - Military

so just to be sure before i mess something up. the famitsu ID is 32_00 and i want to replace the military ID which is 09_00. so i would delete the original 09_00 then rename the 32_00 ID to 09_00 right?

Yup that's basically it. Just backup the original files and you are ready to go...
Just remember that the costumes must be in the same category (I think).