[Mod Summary] Senran Kagura Burst Re:Newal

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys, i need a little insight. a little while back i modded this game with the following mods: invisible+nobra uniforms, nopanties, nude enemies, senrankaguraBRN 4k nude V2, and Censorship removal [EN]. and it all worked perfectly. now yesterday, due to losing all my games, i had to reinstall everything and re did all these mods. only this time it mostly works. on all the nude bodies, there is a tiny white dot over the nipples and a white "band-aide?" over the vag and i cant seem to figure out why this is happening now when before it worked perfectly. any ideas? ive gone through every costume and color, ive even reinstalled the uncensored mod again. im at a loss.

Untitled.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/17/2019 at 8:19 PM, S_S_Majin said:

Braless Costumes Pack 4 (All Colors)

Braless, shorter skirts and other model modifications.
All the costumes that can be braless have been modified. (Braless Costumes Pack 1-4)

NOTE : Each of the 1 ~ 3 files contains a different costumes.

Braless Costumes Pack 4-1.7z 75.66 MB · 1,203 downloads

Braless Costumes Pack 4-2.7z 89.89 MB · 1,325 downloads

Braless Costumes Pack 4-3.7z 68.43 MB · 1,084 downloads

1096668342_BralessCostumesPack4.thumb.JPG.49bbb451f3a84c9e4b9960b96c6dcbcb.JPG

On 5/4/2020 at 12:40 AM, Jinraider said:

@The Butler You wouldn't happen to have any backups of the downloads that went down? If not, I think you should pin it to the front comment.

If it's still possible to recover the file from the mediafire I can try reuploading it later.
As for backup I no longer have any. My 1TB HDD died some weeks ago, and with it all my games,backups,works,and other stuff.
However it may take some time, (My internet is a total shit for some time now).

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

After checking, I no longer have access to files that were blocked.
If anyone have these files and is willing to share. Please do it so I can fix the links in OP.
Check the broken links files below:

SKINS

• SenranKaguraBRN 4K Nude V2 → 4k-3k-2k
  • SenranKaguraBRN 4K Nude V2 Pubic Hair v2 → 4k

CLOTHES

• Sexy Apron → Main Link
  • Braless pack → 4-1

MISC 

• Nude Enemies → Main Link

Mentioned links were removed from OP.

See Braless Pack 4-1 link in the post above yours.

Anyway, I'm uploading the Nude Enemies and Sexy Apron mods here, because I don't really want to upload them to MEGA or Mediafire, as I don't have accounts with them (although if it's a really good idea, I will). I think the apron mod was included in one of the braless packs, but IDK.

Whilst you're at it, I'd do a check on the links for your Estival Versus post as well.

This teaches one good lesson though; the importance of backing up my important files.

Nude Enemies.7z Sexy Apron.7z

2 hours ago, Jinraider said:

Anyway, I'm uploading the Nude Enemies and Sexy Apron mods here, because I don't really want to upload them to MEGA or Mediafire, as I don't have accounts with them (although if it's a really good idea, I will). I think the apron mod was included in one of the braless packs, but IDK.

Whilst you're at it, I'd do a check on the links for your Estival Versus post as well.

2 hours ago, lordowl92 said:

@The Butler Double check but I think these are some of the ones missing.

Thanks. I Uploaded to Mediafire and added to OP.
Using Mediafire since it has a 50gb storage limit and links goes offline only when the traffic is really massive.
Previous files had an average of 5k downloads.
Other filehost tends to remove files withing a 1 month margin or when it exceed 1k download. Not counting limitations on download speed and so on.
Anyway now it's only missing... 

SKINS

• SenranKaguraBRN 4K Nude V2 → 3k-2k
  • SenranKaguraBRN 4K Nude V2 Pubic Hair v2 → 4k

These can be found in bbs.pink repository.
I will download them and upload to mediafire later.

• 1 month later...

I have been trying to edit some textures myself and used the cat editor. But when i try to change the files the editor tells me that the file size doesnt match and the game crashes when my texture is loaded. Does anyone know waht I am doing wrong?