[Mod Summary] Senran Kagura Burst Re:Newal

very glad you responded to me that was helpful with that link and i found the hair but when i use skev_cat_extract the programs reads the container is 0 and that is for at least hr42 - hr50 i think

do you have any hair .tmd files i can personally have i appreciate your help with this i have ideas it just takes me time to make them and upload them on my channel i work on them by myself for most part if you want we could work together

Man i feel so dumb, like, how hard is it to follow simple instructions? I downloaded the english uncensored pack (Unless it's only for Europeans, and as a Canadian this whole this is moot), the 2k nude skin with pubes, and the no panties skin, and did as the instructions told me. I downloaded the mod, went into the zip folder, and clicked "extract to" and went to the specific files the instructions told me to dump the new mods in. I even re-installed the game and tried simply clicking and dragging. But I got nothing, closest I got was seeing the senrans naked with little white pixels censoring, so not even the uncensor mod worked. Is there a discord or something where i can talk with someone?

14 hours ago, gotsomehead said:

very glad you responded to me that was helpful with that link and i found the hair but when i use skev_cat_extract the programs reads the container is 0 and that is for at least hr42 - hr50 i think

do you have any hair .tmd files i can personally have i appreciate your help with this i have ideas it just takes me time to make them and upload them on my channel i work on them by myself for most part if you want we could work together

As I said I no longer have the game installed, and I'm not working with SK games anylonger.

42 minutes ago, Kirby1990 said:

Man i feel so dumb, like, how hard is it to follow simple instructions? I downloaded the english uncensored pack (Unless it's only for Europeans, and as a Canadian this whole this is moot), the 2k nude skin with pubes, and the no panties skin, and did as the instructions told me. I downloaded the mod, went into the zip folder, and clicked "extract to" and went to the specific files the instructions told me to dump the new mods in. I even re-installed the game and tried simply clicking and dragging. But I got nothing, closest I got was seeing the senrans naked with little white pixels censoring, so not even the uncensor mod worked. Is there a discord or something where i can talk with someone?

Ok so here is some basic info of the mods you want to get started (as already stated on the main post) with some additional info in yellow

1. Download Censorship Removal. 
    info: Removes censorship. Censorship = Lighbeams

2. Choose and download a Skin pack of your choice.
    info: This will prevent you from seeing barbie dolls. This will make you able to see girls genitals and nipples as well as a more smooth skin

3. Download No Panties pack. (optional)
    info: Remove all panties from the game

You will always be prompted to overwrite, if you are not it means you are extracting to the wrong place.

Now you must know exactly what you want or what you are expecting.
Girls nude all time ? = Invisible costume and equip them.
Getting nude as the costume get torn ? = No bra costumes

Sorry I new to moding a game but I'm having trouble uncensoring the game. I followed the instructions but none of nude modes seem to be working. Did I place them in the wrong files or something. Can someone please guide me through so I know what I'm doing. The only mod that has worked for me is the Mirai + Yagyu no Eyepatch

12 hours ago, Sizemore911 said:

Sorry I new to moding a game but I'm having trouble uncensoring the game. I followed the instructions but none of nude modes seem to be working. Did I place them in the wrong files or something. Can someone please guide me through so I know what I'm doing. The only mod that has worked for me is the Mirai + Yagyu no Eyepatch

Same here, I appreciate the Butlers help, but it doesn't exactly solve anything. i got the file replacement prompt but so far it's still not working. I'm probably just doing something wrong in a small way that i can't seem to figure out.

On 9/7/2019 at 3:18 PM, EternalXIllusion said:

New Body Model V3 does not seem to be working. I spent quite a bit of time trying to get it worked out. I read the readme, the original post, tried the Japanese version, searched around... Other mods work just fine, but for some reason the famitsu outfit is totally unmodified after installing this mod.

(Also, I seem to have found a Japanese compatible version of the light removal https://ux.getuploader.com/sk_mod/download/82)

Same thing as above, V3 does not work but V2 seems to work just fine. Also, not to nitpick but is there a version of the protruding alternate body that has pubes?

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, reedcolyn said:

question how would u use the o10 template like put it in the game

1. Download 010 editor
  2. Open the file with the params (I don't remember the name, it the same file you download for the easy job) in 010
  3. Click in Load templates and select the downloaded template.
  4. Do your magic and save.

I never really bothered to mess with hex value for girl proportions since I never really cared about it, so I won't provide any help with it.
I believe there were some guide on how to use it in other SK topics not sure which.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/25/2019 at 11:48 AM, Aiko said:

The download link for the Sexy Apron doesn't work anymore. 

Anyone still got it?

On 11/30/2019 at 11:35 PM, NoahCollection said:

Yeah I just bough the game and can't find the Sexy Apron mod :c help pls

Sorry for the late response, but I have the files for this installed. Unfortunately I no longer have the actual download. If you could let me know what the file names for the apron are, I would be glad to share it with you guys.

Sexy apron fixed....

To fix all broken links I need to know which one are actually broken.
So a list of mods with broken links would be welcome...

5 hours ago, FinnTheDiddle said:

Is it possible to download the files I want and compile them into one big GameData file? Just double checking cuz I dont wanna corrupt my game or anything ^^'

Yes it's perfectly possibly, some people do it or even a little more by having a backup so they can switch back and forth just by renaming the folder.
As advised backup are essential to save time if something goes wrong.
ake a copy of your gamedata folder and rename it "(original) gamedata" or something like that.
You are free to test mods on your game without the worrie of corrupting and having to download all over again.

Creating a compilation of mods follows the prospect.

1. Create a gamedata folder somewhere you think is safe.
  2. Extract your mods following the install instructions
    2.1 If there is no such folder you just need create one.
  3. After you have all mods ready on this new gamedata you just need to overwrite the folder in the game root folder.

Hey all. Just wanna thank you for that awesome work you did. It makes the game by far more enjoyable ;) I´m havin an issue with the dick mod. Since i am in love with futa also and saw this mod i downloaded it instantly and copied the files like the other mods. But i dont find the dicks as accessories ingame now ? What did i do wrong? :( Someone in here may help me pls? 

23 minutes ago, tigers said:

no i get that, but which particular mod are you using for the nipple portrusions? which particular skin mod?

I use is mod SenranKaguraBRN w/ Pubic hair V2  4K  / SKBRN - W/ Pubs  / New Body Model / New Body Model V2 / New Body Model V3 / Nude Enemies and [EN] Censorship removal
For the remaining details, go to

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/115564-senran-kagura-burst-renewal-modding/

hey it is me the youtuber is it possible for you to give me information on cheat engine and texture mods for estival versus. the cheat engine i want to figure out how to change the bosses in the game i can change the partners but not bosses. the thing about texture modding how do you change the textures of the attacks is it in the binary folder or where

this is my youtube channel if you forgot

https://m.youtube.com/user/gotsomehead