[Mod Summary] Senran Kagura Burst Re:Newal

On 2/18/2019 at 1:13 PM, tigers said:

@The Butler

Please add the two braless mods from the mod forums to the mods summary. Its kinda an OCD of fine to see all these gathered and assorted :P

Adding now.... Sorry for my absence My internet was dead.
It was raining really hard around here and a lightning hit the light pole and you can guess what happened....

On 2/20/2019 at 10:04 PM, icemaniceon said:

I can't figure where to put the censorship mod with the packs to get it started. If someone could help me pls.

Sidenotes......jpg.90b7cbe6344cce4514eeab39801d9afc.jpg

2.jpg.0126b90f3786ae30d5473c4a773d2565.jpg

6 hours ago, tuvieja77 said:

Hey, thanks for the hard work. Is there any chance you could port your Succubus Shiki from PBS to this game?

Added to the OP.
Only changes her default skin. since I no longer have the tattoos on my PC I can not replicate it on her others skins....
Tomorrow I will do a quick browse through google in a try to find it again if I do find it I will use S_S_Majin skins (with his/her permission) and add the said tattoos.

On 2/22/2019 at 12:09 AM, The Butler said:

Sidenotes......jpg.90b7cbe6344cce4514eeab39801d9afc.jpg

2.jpg.0126b90f3786ae30d5473c4a773d2565.jpg

Added to the OP.
Only changes her default skin. since I no longer have the tattoos on my PC I can not replicate it on her others skins....
Tomorrow I will do a quick browse through google in a try to find it again if I do find it I will use S_S_Majin skins (with his/her permission) and add the said tattoos.

Your original mod is on the PBS mod summary if I recall. Is that what you mean? Thanks btw.

18 minutes ago, tuvieja77 said:

Your original mod is on the PBS mod summary if I recall. Is that what you mean? Thanks btw.

The first 2 images are referring to icemaniceon doubt....

As for the the Succubus Shiki it's as said.... 
I ported them from pbs - replacing the texture on the files that needs to be replaced and changing the texture to .dds since pbs was in png.
I'm not sure what exactly is your doubt though, if it's because "Added to the OP." it will always means the first post of that said topic.

I hope I replied your question.

2 minutes ago, The Butler said:

The first 2 images are referring to icemaniceon doubt....

As for the the Succubus Shiki it's as said.... 
I ported them from pbs - replacing the texture on the files that needs to be replaced and changing the texture to .dds since pbs was in png.
I'm not sure what exactly is your doubt though, if it's because "Added to the OP." it will always means the first post of that said topic.

I hope I replied your question.

No no I just thought you were wondering where to find your own mod, I guess you were talking about tattoos, sorry. I'm curios tho, why the tattoos? The only thing that isn't working is the purple skin right?

9 minutes ago, tuvieja77 said:

No no I just thought you were wondering where to find your own mod, I guess you were talking about tattoos, sorry. I'm curios tho, why the tattoos? The only thing that isn't working is the purple skin right?

I think we got out of track here....

Regarding the Succubus Shiki - It should be fully working. As for the tattoo, it's the tattoos that I put on her Succubus Skin. As a side note SKBRN uses 5 different skins for all girls.

Regarding the Purple Skin - You might be confusing with Succubus Hibari. Which I made for Estival Versus.

post-1055840-0-50699200-1493068725_thumb.pngpost-1055840-0-43346300-1493068919_thumb.png
post-1055840-0-97081000-1493068726_thumb.pngpost-1055840-0-17183200-1493068728_thumb.pngpost-1055840-0-13334400-1493068730_thumb.pngpost-1055840-0-43980000-1493068731_thumb.png

21 minutes ago, The Butler said:

I think we got out of track here....

Regarding the Succubus Shiki - It should be fully working. As for the tattoo, it's the tattoos that I put on her Succubus Skin. As a side note SKBRN uses 5 different skins for all girls.

Regarding the Purple Skin - You might be confusing with Succubus Hibari. Which I made for Estival Versus.

Reveal hidden contents

post-1055840-0-50699200-1493068725_thumb.pngpost-1055840-0-43346300-1493068919_thumb.png
post-1055840-0-97081000-1493068726_thumb.pngpost-1055840-0-17183200-1493068728_thumb.pngpost-1055840-0-13334400-1493068730_thumb.pngpost-1055840-0-43980000-1493068731_thumb.png

Oh yeah I was thinking about that one. Is it noob-friendly to port so I don't gotta bother you again?

Also... Is it hard to port PBS mods like transparent t-shirts or net swimsuits?

On 2/24/2019 at 3:16 AM, tuvieja77 said:

Oh yeah I was thinking about that one. Is it noob-friendly to port so I don't gotta bother you again?

I think so... but it take many steps to explain and while it may seem massive it's easy in general.

Extracting and converting it to .dds

1. Download CTE and open it.
  2. Drag the .cat file with the texture you want to extract to the left box
  3. Browse through until you find the texture you want and click export (the texture will go to the same folder as the .cat file)
  4. Open them with PS or Gimp (with .dds plugins)
  5. press CTRL+SHIFT+S to save as... and select .dds (nvidia)
  6. Select DXT1 and save

Placing in SKBRN

1. Now you need to find the character you want to replace the skin with, let's say it's shiki.
  2. Go to GameData\Model\Playable\skn18
  3. Here you will find skn18_c0_H, skn18_c0_L,etc  -       c0 = default skin c1=Pale c2=normal c3=tanned c4=sun-tan
  4. Pick the .cat file you want to replace the textures and drop it on CTE left box.
  5. Now pick the texture you edited and put it on the right box.
  6. Click replace and you're done

Note that you will need to do it for both *_H and *_L  while *_H is for Dressing Room/Diorama and cutscenes and _L  is for combat/gameplay.

On 2/13/2019 at 1:00 PM, The Butler said:

Just use xx_01_xx files from the uniforms mods and you should be good to go....
Alternatively you can rename all xx_01_xx files from the mod to _00* this will make all C1 uniforms braless....

IE:
Modded file name = 00_01_H.cat
After = 00_00_H.cat

my apologies but i tried this but it did not work some have bras still , Asuka and Homura and Mirai for example still have them but some dont , i dont understand this maybe im not doing it correctly but  i use all the 01 files like 00_01_H then turned them to 00_00_H and also turned the L stuff to 00_00_L too 

5 hours ago, tuvieja77 said:

Hey, I finally ported the Succ Hibari. Here, link it in the OP (replaces tan w/o lines skin). There's one problem though, I don't know where should I put the green hair's texture, putting it on pl_04 files doesn't do anything. https://www.mediafire.com/file/9prkx6oo5uvxjas/Succubus_Hibari_(tan_skin).rar/file

Added to OP....
To change hair color is indeed the pl files. However you can only change color 2,3,4,5 trough this method. Color 1 is located in hr files but the texture is different and it will only affect the base hair meaning that extension (accessory) won't change it's color when equipped with hair color 1.

Oh looks like I just had to restart the game for some reason, I didn't have to with other textures. Here's the updated link with the hair then https://www.mediafire.com/file/8hz5d5p2ke1gz8k/Succubus_Hibari_with_alt_hair_(tan_skin).rar/file. I also replaced Haruka's outfit with the one from EV which has nipslip, maybe add it so people who don't have it can use it too? https://www.mediafire.com/file/kq7kxyiwhmcq7l8/Haruka's_Nipslip_Outfit.rar/file.

Also I reread and understood what you said about Shiki's tattoos, had any luck looking for those?

1 hour ago, tuvieja77 said:

Oh looks like I just had to restart the game for some reason, I didn't have to with other textures. Here's the updated link with the hair then https://www.mediafire.com/file/8hz5d5p2ke1gz8k/Succubus_Hibari_with_alt_hair_(tan_skin).rar/file. I also replaced Haruka's outfit with the one from EV which has nipslip, maybe add it so people who don't have it can use it too? https://www.mediafire.com/file/kq7kxyiwhmcq7l8/Haruka's_Nipslip_Outfit.rar/file.

Also I reread and understood what you said about Shiki's tattoos, had any luck looking for those?

For changes regarding skins and hair you don't need to restart the game... Just select change character and revert back to the modded one....
IE: Change Hibari skin with the game open and it's not displaying in game. Go to change characters-> select other character -> change back to Hibari and the model will be updated.
Also I don't like using outfits from previous games nor do I recommend using them...

Now for Shiki tattoo I had no luck finding them. If do decide to remake her skin I will do a deep search for it again or use a new one.

9 minutes ago, miraclemallet said:

I don't have the famitsu swimsuit in my game either. From the looks of things it's a PBS DLC (that carries over to burst renewal), so you need to own that game for it to show up here.

Then you can rename the file with the name of the Costume ID you want it to replace....