[Mod Summary] Senran Kagura Burst Re:Newal

Sorry for the late reply, I was away from this forum for quite some time :(, I just decided to come back and check how things were doing.

On 8/22/2019 at 12:23 AM, EternalXIllusion said:

@The Butler Is there a fix to remove the transformation light rays in the Japanese version yet?

No idea, while I believe it's not hard to pull off I won't be doing it. So if someone does upload it somewhere feel free to post here. If it's not anonymous I will contact the author.

On 8/23/2019 at 3:24 PM, Yakgza said:

None of the mods are working, they are all extracted in the root folder like the instructions say, yet I'm starting the game and none are in effect. Are there any common issues or whatnot that is preventing this? None I installed are working but I'm mainly concerned about censorship and braless packs. Thanks

Hmm, you could try installing the mods one by one. Some mods requires you to put them in specified places (specified on the Install ).
Some people find it confusing when they try to place hundreds of mods at the same time. So take it easy and start with the core mods. which are:

• Censorship Removal - removes lights
  • Skin - adds modified skin with pussy/nipples
  • One or three invisible costume- replaces a custom costume with a full nude model
  • Comando (No panties) - removes all panties from the game (or handpicked ones)

You can think about these for as the core ones,  where one depends on the other in some way.
IE: For you to view a full nude girl in the dressing-room you will need:
Simplified version below:

→Invisible Costume
→→Censorship Removal
→→→Skin
→→→→Comando

Explained version below:

1. After installing a invisible costume you will be able to see a nude model however there will be lights on the genitalia and nipples
  2. To remove these lights you will need the censorship removal mod but then you will only be able to see a barbie like model (with panties)
  3. To have a more "realist looking" model you will need a skin mod but you will still have panties on
  4. To remove panties you will need the comando mod

The general idea of getting a fully nude model is practically it.

But it also heavily depends on what you are aiming to install, for play who want a SFW (or the closest to it) may opt to only use Skin mods since the censorship will cover the primordial parts :).
I cogitated about creating a topic dedicated to SFW content in SK series as well but I gave up on the idea due to laziness in maintaining it and lack of interest with the game in general.

OK now back to topic, I can't confirm it since I don't even play this game anymore but maybe the cause may be a update or something. If so, only the mod authors (check the credits) can fix their mods.

Getting kinda off tracked here but I don't plan on adding a summary for SK:Reflexions. Sorry if anyone was expecting it (likely not).

PS: I didn't wanted to post such a long text >.<

21 hours ago, The Butler said:

Sorry for the late reply, I was away from this forum for quite some time :(, I just decided to come back and check how things were doing.

No idea, while I believe it's not hard to pull off I won't be doing it. So if someone does upload it somewhere feel free to post here. If it's not anonymous I will contact the author.

I see. Thanks for the reply.
I would absolutely try to do it myself if I knew how. I am doing a Japanese only play through for passive study, so its a shame the lights are still there... Hmm.

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, SpareTheHorses said:

Under "Skin", the Mediafire download link for "SenranKaguraBRN V2 4K" is dead. Could someone please reupload it, or direct me to another download link?

It should be "corrected" now.

I don't know why either but when I clicked on it it wouldn't load the correct page. But after I accessed it through the repository it started working again.
PS: All files are in the repository, so if you can't access it by clicking, try through the repository. And don't worry it's nicely organized as well.

6 hours ago, The Butler said:

It should be "corrected" now.

I don't know why either but when I clicked on it it wouldn't load the correct page. But after I accessed it through the repository it started working again.
PS: All files are in the repository, so if you can't access it by clicking, try through the repository. And don't worry it's nicely organized as well.

Sorry, but I still can't access it, both through the direct link or your repository. All of the other downloads work, it is just the regular 4K version of the skins that don't (SenranKaguraBRN V2 4K). Trying to access it through the link or the repository takes me to this page, saying that it has been blocked. The 3K version works, and the 4K version w/pubic hair works, it seems to be just that one specific file.

I can access the file from the PinkCafe repository. Is that version compatible with the EN version of the game?

New Body Model V3 does not seem to be working. I spent quite a bit of time trying to get it worked out. I read the readme, the original post, tried the Japanese version, searched around... Other mods work just fine, but for some reason the famitsu outfit is totally unmodified after installing this mod.

(Also, I seem to have found a Japanese compatible version of the light removal https://ux.getuploader.com/sk_mod/download/82)

On 9/4/2019 at 1:51 PM, SpareTheHorses said:

Sorry, but I still can't access it, both through the direct link or your repository. All of the other downloads work, it is just the regular 4K version of the skins that don't (SenranKaguraBRN V2 4K). Trying to access it through the link or the repository takes me to this page, saying that it has been blocked. The 3K version works, and the 4K version w/pubic hair works, it seems to be just that one specific file.

I can access the file from the PinkCafe repository. Is that version compatible with the EN version of the game?

Created a copy of the file and updated link on main page. Try again.

21 hours ago, The Butler said:

Created a copy of the file and updated link on main page. Try again.

Trying to download the re-upload through the main page or the repository takes me to this error page. Perhaps mediafire has flagged that specific file? I can't think of any other reason why all the other downloads would work except for that one, even after being re-uploaded.

For what it's worth, I have tried the download on two separate rigs, and used different browsers, but I still get the "file blocked" page. The PinkCafe repository gives me access to the file, but I don't know if it's compatible with the EN version of the game. 

8 hours ago, Hakufu1021 said:

File downloaded and installed with no problems. Thank you very much!

Big thanks to @The Butler  as well. I hope you can get the mediafire link sorted, or rehosted somewhere else for anyone trying to download in the future.

9 hours ago, SpareTheHorses said:

File downloaded and installed with no problems. Thank you very much!

Big thanks to @The Butler  as well. I hope you can get the mediafire link sorted, or rehosted somewhere else for anyone trying to download in the future.

I wasn't able to even delete the file from my mediafire account yesterday, and all reups I made were fishing the blocked files.
Today I was able to delete it and upload (had to uncompress and compress it (56mb now).

The new file is online.
As for other host. My Gdrive account is full, MEGA sucks here, it's hard to find a decent file host where you aren't bombarded with ads.

On 9/7/2019 at 11:07 PM, bluerobot99 said:

Is anyone experienced enough in cheat engine stuff to make something like a Pause + Free Camera cheat table?

I know the dressing room is enough for some people but id like to get some cool action shots with all the visual effects and stuff from the gameplay.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/senran-kagura-re-24219492

i found this cheat table that does some of the things i wanted. well, it mostly just lets you pause without bringing up the pause screen.
however if you right click the speed hack cheat in cheat engine and go to Change Script, you can replace the (5) with a decimal number (like (.5)) to play the game in slow motion.
the frame rate also cuts so its not very smooth, but at least its something.

i linked to his patreon because he asks that people dont redistribute his tables. otherwise i would have given you my edited one. the cheat table is free

• 1 month later...

hi i just joined this website today because of senran kagura and i make youtube videos of senran kagura estival versus and i have been trying to find out how to mod the .tmd files to import them into a program and export them and no one seems to want to say. nude mods are good but i have been there and done that so they're old to me if you don't mind could make a script to import and export .tmd files i have ideas that could change senran kagura in new ways

here is my channel https://m.youtube.com/user/gotsomehead

here is my email address this is me

asaucemoney@gmail.com

this game is one of my favorite games check out my videos

just found your tool and it is so good at least to me i used to mod dragon ball xenoverse 2 last year but this i mod senran kagura estival versus the person that made these programs thank you so much have this program around for a very long time this is so good seriously this changes senran kagura for me so much i think if you have not check out my channel on youtube and yes it's the same person thank you so much

that is what i have been doing with all of my mods i think it's just hr00 - hr31 is most if the characters except for naraku and my favorite kagura i think and there hair is hr85 and hr86 is it possible for you tell me at least if it's in the accessories acc or in costumes or somewhere i like this game a lot i think and most of my videos are this game do you have and idea the specific name is when i find it then i could mod it would you want some of my mods

12 minutes ago, gotsomehead said:

that is what i have been doing with all of my mods i think it's just hr00 - hr31 is most if the characters except for naraku and my favorite kagura i think and there hair is hr85 and hr86 is it possible for you tell me at least if it's in the accessories acc or in costumes or somewhere i like this game a lot i think and most of my videos are this game do you have and idea the specific name is when i find it then i could mod it would you want some of my mods

I cant provide help since i no longer have the game installed. However new hairs should follow the same pattern. I don't know exactly what you are looking , hair color or meshes.

Meshes are located in the hr folders and colors on pl folders.

Id in general remains the same as previous gamed. Check other summary for a good idea.

this is probably the last thing i can provide to describe the files i want. it is the downlable content that i want so i can mod the .tmd files with 3d program. im not talking about the the hr files in the regular game but the downlable content i don't work for a gaming developing corporation but i try to figure out how to it myself if you can tell me i would appreciate it these are hairs

Screenshot_20191030-185059_Firefox.jpg

Hmm so you want the DLC to mod hairs.
First you will need to buy it from steam and it will download the files on said directories.
If you want to mod the hair meshes the file will be located in on of the hr files.
To get you hands on the .tmd you will need to extract the .cat file with sev_cat_ana.batch.
It will extract all files packed in the .cat file.

hey i just made two new videos on youtube to show you the files names i want i want the file folder names hr..

acc.. tell me the name here is my email

asaucemoney@gmail.com the same one on the youtube video here is my channel and go to the two newest videos

https://m.youtube.com/user/gotsomehead

57 minutes ago, gotsomehead said:

hey i just made two new videos on youtube to show you the files names i want i want the file folder names hr..

acc.. tell me the name here is my email

asaucemoney@gmail.com the same one on the youtube video here is my channel and go to the two newest videos

https://m.youtube.com/user/gotsomehead

240p is pretty hard to read anything but anyway...
As I explained before.
Each hair is tied to a girl ID (only girls hairs though, other hair ID you will need to find it yourself).
ie:
Hibari's ID = 04
So hr04 = hibari's hair .
To get the tmd (model/mesh) you will need a tool.

As for hairs color (other than C1) they are tied to the girl pl file.

ID's : Most Id's are here, however in some cases you might have a slightly mismatch
Tool: Skev_cat_ana

I can't provide you more help than this.