[Mod Summary] Senran Kagura Burst Re:Newal

3 hours ago, wookhiemanjoe said:

anyone know if theres a mod to transfer PBS swimsuits to Burst renewal like the Rainbow bikini?

if the mod follows the same structure and has both the H and L files u should be able to jus replace a swimsuit u dont use to it and if its a swimsuit i believe it has to go in the Swim folder. 

Heads up make sure to backup whatever it is ur replacing because bringing mods in from the previous games tends to crash it

Hey guys, I'm sure you've heard this alot already but incredible work. Your dedication and hastiness is greatly appreciated.

I've got no issue with installing the mods, but I do have one question, perhaps it is already stated somewhere and I'm just missing it or maybe I'm misunderstanding something:

I want to be able to choose which costumes will be braless/pantiless but keep the costumes I don't select the way they are. I love the underwear, and I love the nude mods but I don't want it to be either/or. I'd like the freedom to have specific clothes show nips/vagoo while also having the other clothing keep their underwear. Ideally, I'd be able to choose pan/nobra, nopan/bra, pan/bra, and nopan/nobra when downloading but I will take the both or neither for the costumes chosen.

On 5/23/2019 at 1:24 AM, youngmoist said:

if the mod follows the same structure and has both the H and L files u should be able to jus replace a swimsuit u dont use to it and if its a swimsuit i believe it has to go in the Swim folder. 

Heads up make sure to backup whatever it is ur replacing because bringing mods in from the previous games tends to crash it

That's really not recommended and really hard to pull off.
While it keeps a similar folder structure, BRN and EV .cat have fundamental info regarding transformation while PBS does not share such info, hence making the game CTD.

As for hairs it's slightly possible but require plenty of work to make it run properly (expecting physics bugged) .
Now talking about BRN<=>EV, might be more easy to port between them.

1 hour ago, WickedWeeb said:

Hey guys, I'm sure you've heard this alot already but incredible work. Your dedication and hastiness is greatly appreciated.

I've got no issue with installing the mods, but I do have one question, perhaps it is already stated somewhere and I'm just missing it or maybe I'm misunderstanding something:

I want to be able to choose which costumes will be braless/pantiless but keep the costumes I don't select the way they are. I love the underwear, and I love the nude mods but I don't want it to be either/or. I'd like the freedom to have specific clothes show nips/vagoo while also having the other clothing keep their underwear. Ideally, I'd be able to choose pan/nobra, nopan/bra, pan/bra, and nopan/nobra when downloading but I will take the both or neither for the costumes chosen.

I suggest you check the costume ID from PBS summary, to see which costume correspond to each file (yes PBS share mostly the same ID) and only replace those that you want.
It requires more work, but can be easely done.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Xykas said:

For New Body Model V3, where do you put the nipple textures from the "Niples ver"? I went many of the files but couldn't find where to put the nipple texture.

It's for manual edit.
That said you need to extract body texture for each single character .
Than edit it (by replacing the nipples)with PS or Gimp and save, after you are done you repack it and it should be working.

14 hours ago, miraclemallet said:

is there a way to remove the particle effects in frantic mode?

Maybe, I know it's possible in EV because I tried that by replacing it with a transparent texture, it has a side effect of removing some effects from electrical moves.

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, miraclemallet said:

I'm fine with that, what file gets replaced?

If it's exactly the same as EV, in com.cat, ef_pl22_thunder01 and ef_ribbon02 should be replaced by a transparent texture (of the same file type, file compression, and pixel size to avoid crashing). That removes the sparks and trails, but I don't know what sprite the aura is yet.

• 4 weeks later...
11 hours ago, bluerobot99 said:

theres an old skin i want to port (looks kinda like the one above this post) and so far, it works perfectly fine in the dressing room, but when i go to play the game part of the game, it crashes. does anyone know how to fix that?

That depends in what you you are porting.
Just copy pasting while altering the file name will crash.

Correct way to port is

• Extract the texture inside the old .cat (from previous game)
  • Check if the file is in .dds format if 
  • YES - Replace the original in this game .cat  
    • BUT NOTE THAT THIS GAME TEXTURE ARE IN THE SKN (SKIN) FILES
  • NO - Convert it to .dds using any software compatible with .dds format (PS,Gimpy with their respective plugins)
    And then replace the original.

If you were trying to replace by just copying the file it will crash because this game use texture in a different way. Hence you can not add more info on the file.
Small example

THIS GAME:

• PL - files have info regarding character movement,animations,dressing room
  • SKN - files hast skin textures for the majority of the file 

PBS:

• PL - files covers texture,animation,movement,dressing room

:

3 hours ago, The Butler said:

That depends in what you you are porting.
Just copy pasting while altering the file name will crash.

Correct way to port is

• Extract the texture inside the old .cat (from previous game)
  • Check if the file is in .dds format if 
  • YES - Replace the original in this game .cat  
    • BUT NOTE THAT THIS GAME TEXTURE ARE IN THE SKN (SKIN) FILES
  • NO - Convert it to .dds using any software compatible with .dds format (PS,Gimpy with their respective plugins)
    And then replace the original.

If you were trying to replace by just copying the file it will crash because this game use texture in a different way. Hence you can not add more info on the file.
Small example

THIS GAME:

• PL - files have info regarding character movement,animations,dressing room
  • SKN - files hast skin textures for the majority of the file 

PBS:

• PL - files covers texture,animation,movement,dressing room

:

thank you. ive figured out that it was simply crashing because the textures were too big for the game or my computer to handle (the originals were in 8K and i had to size them down to 4K for the big ones and 2K for the small ones) once i got the credits in order ill post the files. i assume i dont need to ask the japanese person who made it for permission as long as i credit them?

i dont remember where i got the original lol. the zip file is called "(innie)" and the folder inside is called "すーじー". im pretty sure its for estival versus but it doesnt seem to be in the mod summary

On 8/11/2019 at 11:27 AM, bluerobot99 said:

well i found it in the mod summary but theres still no credits so im just gonna post it

Right now it's only the 4k stuff for the big models and 2k stuff for the small models. It also only works for the default skins since I'm not making any new textures or anything.

fewagwwd.png.289ea2807f09c890657d8052c78b4a4c.png

(Innie) for SKBR.zip 55.7 MB · 6 downloads

Wow, thank you for this! It was exactly what I was looking for. Mind you, is there any version of this without the re-texture of the skin? (belly button being a example) It's not something I really mind since it does look nice but I feel it makes the skin color inconsistent in some characters.

1 hour ago, なこ76 said:

Wow, thank you for this! It was exactly what I was looking for. Mind you, is there any version of this without the re-texture of the skin? (belly button being a example) It's not something I really mind since it does look nice but I feel it makes the skin color inconsistent in some characters.

this is just a direct import of the old mod basically (as you know)
it certainly could be done but im probably not going to do it myself.

the game's original skin texture has lots of fake shadows that would make it hard to just cut and paste the vagina/nipple textures without it looking bad. you could try to cut and paste them onto the other mods though i guess.

Does anyone know if there is a mod for Burst that does what the Corresponding Nipples mod did for Estival? The mod in question is on this page:

Edit: Also, for that innie mod above, do I need to install any other nude mods in addition to it? Or is all that included in that pack? Thanks!

9 hours ago, hentaiisart said:

Does anyone know if there is a mod for Burst that does what the Corresponding Nipples mod did for Estival? The mod in question is on this page:

Edit: Also, for that innie mod above, do I need to install any other nude mods in addition to it? Or is all that included in that pack? Thanks!

the innie mod needs the uncensor stuff and the clothing mods from the OP. same as any other skin mod

as for the corresponding nipples mod, i dont know what it is and there is no description about what it is in the original thread, nor are there any example pictures in the download. but i assume if its more than just a skin mod, it probably wont be easy to port

On 8/15/2019 at 4:56 PM, spiffin said:

you are a hero for this adding this mod, even if its incomplete, ive been waiting for the innie mod from EV to get ported over tysm. Deserves a mention on front page

@The Butler  handles all the font page downloads so mentioning him here to add this on the front page. You have no idea how helpful it is to just find all the mods neatly organized in the OP