[Mod Summary] Senran Kagura Burst Re:Newal

Subj: Supplication: how to get rid of all loli bodies 

Good day Butler and THANKS for the awesome work.

I absolutely want to get rid of the loli bodies proportions, but saving dresses and costumes (not by just get em naked like Famitsu n. 3, f.e.). I think that they answer to different roots compared to other girls, but I really cant figure out how to do. There is for sure some kind of block or redirection up...

Can you help me? 

Many thanks in advance.

hi i have a problem so i download the censorship removal from both version [ us n fr] and it still doesn't remove the lightbeam , but in the dressing room in some dresses i can see that the nude mode work because i see the nipple . i think the problem come from the fact that while i was downloading the dlc i download an update and after that i retry to put the censorship removal . should i took the old version of sk burst then put the censorship removal . or their is a way to have the censorship removal with the update . ( i don"t want to lose my save also btw)

On 3/2/2019 at 4:22 AM, filiusnoctis said:

Subj: Supplication: how to get rid of all loli bodies 

Good day Butler and THANKS for the awesome work.

I absolutely want to get rid of the loli bodies proportions, but saving dresses and costumes (not by just get em naked like Famitsu n. 3, f.e.). I think that they answer to different roots compared to other girls, but I really cant figure out how to do. There is for sure some kind of block or redirection up...

Can you help me? 

Many thanks in advance.

I think it's possible with Custom body scale script. I never used it so I can't help you on how to do it.

24 minutes ago, sophiajenner said:

hi i have a problem so i download the censorship removal from both version [ us n fr] and it still doesn't remove the lightbeam , but in the dressing room in some dresses i can see that the nude mode work because i see the nipple . i think the problem come from the fact that while i was downloading the dlc i download an update and after that i retry to put the censorship removal . should i took the old version of sk burst then put the censorship removal . or their is a way to have the censorship removal with the update . ( i don"t want to lose my save also btw)

You may need to re-apply some mods after you update your game.

On 3/1/2019 at 1:32 AM, tuvieja77 said:

Hey. question. If I wanna make a cloth appear wet by default, how can I make the bra invisible? Because say I use modded uniforms without bra, editing the cat files will make the bras be visible through clothing (at least the way I do it). 

Sorry, but any ideas?

9 hours ago, tuvieja77 said:

Sorry, but any ideas?

Unlike the panties, which are all conveniently one file so making them invisible is relatively quick, the bras are not so simple. Every single outfit has its own individual bra file, so there is no quick way to make all bras invisible, you have to go costume by costume and do it. For most of the costumes you can use the Estival Versus braless mods and they will work in this game, as for the outfits from PBS that allow for see-through clothing, I can only imagine someone is working on it, as I don't think PBS mods will work in BRN.

What I'm doing is replacing the normal clothes textures with the wet ones, which are already included in the cat files (though not for every piece of cloth). The thing is, that even the hex edited costumes that have no bra, when changed to let you see through, the bra is somehow there. Sorry, I have no experience with this... Here are some screenshots. The first two are the uniform without the bra and before my modification, the last two are after I replaced the textures.

SKBurstReNewal_bIDHCt1yU0.png

SKBurstReNewal_IWbWj86oIn.png

SKBurstReNewal_JD5qnE7lLs.png

SKBurstReNewal_rGmLmccK5S.png

53 minutes ago, tuvieja77 said:

What I'm doing is replacing the normal clothes textures with the wet ones, which are already included in the cat files (though not for every piece of cloth). The thing is, that even the hex edited costumes that have no bra, when changed to let you see through, the bra is somehow there. Sorry, I have no experience with this... Here are some screenshots. The first two are the uniform without the bra and before my modification, the last two are after I replaced the textures.

At first glance I would assumed it's an addition hex bytes that needs to be edited. There must be a section on the .cat file responsible for the wet state.
Btw How exactly are you replacing the textures? Are you only overwriting the textures (.dds files) or are you replacing other files as well?

54 minutes ago, The Butler said:

At first glance I would assumed it's an addition hex bytes that needs to be edited. There must be a section on the .cat file responsible for the wet state.
Btw How exactly are you replacing the textures? Are you only overwriting the textures (.dds files) or are you replacing other files as well?

I just replaced the dds files, specifically the cloth_wet for cloth and brk0_wet and brk1_wet for brk0 and brk1. Maybe there's another way to do it but I don't know honestly.

So, I finally replaced the textures of all the clothes that already had wet textures inside the cat files (the ones I modded are the colors I liked, no other reason). It's generally the second color, but maybe not in some cases, they are there, just look all 5 colors and at least one will be modded. http://www.mediafire.com/file/8y9y674zk540hyi/Wet_Clothes.rar/file

If someone could remove the bras in the wet clothes that would be nice... But I don't know how to. Most of the ones I modded are the ones that haven't been modded braless, maybe the one who's been doing those could take advantage and edit the wet ones?

7 hours ago, tuvieja77 said:

So, I finally replaced the textures of all the clothes that already had wet textures inside the cat files (the ones I modded are the colors I liked, no other reason). It's generally the second color, but maybe not in some cases, they are there, just look all 5 colors and at least one will be modded. http://www.mediafire.com/file/8y9y674zk540hyi/Wet_Clothes.rar/file

If someone could remove the bras in the wet clothes that would be nice... But I don't know how to. Most of the ones I modded are the ones that haven't been modded braless, maybe the one who's been doing those could take advantage and edit the wet ones?

I will explain rainbow underwear as an example.
take "wetbura00_EE.dds" from "GameData\Model\Costume\Bura\00_00_H.cat", fill the alpha channel with black.
maybe this will remove the bra, but depending on the clothes, the nipple will be displaced.

Sorry, I really don't know much about these things. What would the alpha channel be?

Also are you sure that what I should be modifying is the \Bura file and not the clothing itself? Because even if I use a modified cloth (with no bra) and change it to appear wet, you can see through the bra...

9 hours ago, tuvieja77 said:

Sorry, I really don't know much about these things. What would the alpha channel be?

Also are you sure that what I should be modifying is the \Bura file and not the clothing itself? Because even if I use a modified cloth (with no bra) and change it to appear wet, you can see through the bra...

The alpha channel is the transparency setting for an image. for more information, please visit the website.

> Also are you sure that what I should be modifying is the \Bura file and not the clothing itself?
Yes, that's right. please try it.

Hi,  Total noob question, but here it goes:

Are the mods from Estival Versus compatible with Burst:ReNewal?  Are the file names the same or different?

If they are different, can anyone tell me the file names for the Wedding, Nun and Petit Devil costumes in EV and the corresponding files names in Burst?  Would I be able to rename the files to replace the Burst ones or would I need that CAT editor or something?

Thanks for all your work.

12 hours ago, xcalibar said:

Hi,  Total noob question, but here it goes:

Are the mods from Estival Versus compatible with Burst:ReNewal?  Are the file names the same or different?

If they are different, can anyone tell me the file names for the Wedding, Nun and Petit Devil costumes in EV and the corresponding files names in Burst?  Would I be able to rename the files to replace the Burst ones or would I need that CAT editor or something?

Thanks for all your work.

the costume mods and I think body shape mods from EV are compatible with BRN. You don't even need to change anything to get them to work. Both games have pretty much identical file structure. Other mods have mixed results.

On 3/15/2019 at 2:51 AM, S_S_Majin said:

The alpha channel is the transparency setting for an image. for more information, please visit the website.

> Also are you sure that what I should be modifying is the \Bura file and not the clothing itself?
Yes, that's right. please try it.

Alright, so I don't know what website you were talking about but I looked for some info and was able to do it. As you thought, the nips look misplaced sometimes. As soon as I finish replacing the textures in every bra I'll upload them. By the way, I'm trying to make a specific bra fully invisible. Any chance you could help me out? There doesn't seem to be an alpha channel to edit as I did with the bura_wet.dds. Thanks.

1 hour ago, tuvieja77 said:

Alright, so I don't know what website you were talking about but I looked for some info and was able to do it. As you thought, the nips look misplaced sometimes. As soon as I finish replacing the textures in every bra I'll upload them. By the way, I'm trying to make a specific bra fully invisible. Any chance you could help me out? There doesn't seem to be an alpha channel to edit as I did with the bura_wet.dds. Thanks.

Taking the opportunity to reply this question:
Only a number of clothing support transparency (the ones containing *_wet.dds) it is pretty similar to PBS in this regard. Otherwise even if you add an alpha channel it will not work.

17 hours ago, The Butler said:

Taking the opportunity to reply this question:
Only a number of clothing support transparency (the ones containing *_wet.dds) it is pretty similar to PBS in this regard. Otherwise even if you add an alpha channel it will not work.

Yeah I imagined so, but those textures are the ones I used anyway. I still can't figure out how to make a bra fully invisible though.