Mammoth tusk;

I was messing around with some of your poses and swapping anim objects in nifskope and im quite happy with result (i think those are animations number 114, 115, 116)

was wondering if u could do variation of one of these (115) where she lowers her hips down more with some struggle, perhaps with hands over head. should work well as long as movement is vertical only so it dosnt clip. 

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

On 5/7/2022 at 12:42 PM, uknowhisname said:

The wonderful uses of a cucumber. You could use a soul gem, or I'm sure there are dildo models out there.

I recently found this!

1257793343_UntitledProject(Time0_00_0227).png.77489214d53123cfa552f368f08fed4d.png

I think I can shape into perfection

On 5/7/2022 at 8:30 PM, Deathking97 said:

Anyone know which one adds the rings? I have GS and creatures installed but no rings in my invent.

GSPoses, remember to activate the mod in the launcher.

On 5/7/2022 at 9:03 PM, lightspeed77 said:

i downloaded the new sneak mod and nothings registering or changing after running nemesis....whats going on?

I don't know how nemesis works, it's not a Mod it's just animations if it's not working it's because it's not using the correct path for animations.

DAR uses Data\Meshes\actors\character\animations\DynamicAnimationReplacer\_CustomConditions, if animations are there but not working then nemesis has changed the path for animations.

On 5/8/2022 at 1:11 AM, FutaNemesislol said:

Hey @Gunslicer when you made this pose it gave an idea popped up in my mind, how about a short sexlab animation that looks something like the  spoiler below.. or something similar to that..idk how the leg placement of the one on the bottom is going to work

Reveal hidden contents

Lesbians scissor : r/hentai

I did something like that back then, but now I've learned new techniques. I will try to apply in this new pose.

6 hours ago, skyrimsucks said:

Mammoth tusk;

I was messing around with some of your poses and swapping anim objects in nifskope and im quite happy with result (i think those are animations number 114, 115, 116)

was wondering if u could do variation of one of these (115) where she lowers her hips down more with some struggle, perhaps with hands over head. should work well as long as movement is vertical only so it dosnt clip. 

I looked here and I don't think these are the correct numbers unless you're talking about the pose with the dwarven thing.

20 hours ago, Gunslicer said:

I looked here and I don't think these are the correct numbers unless you're talking about the pose with the dwarven thing.

yea i do lot of shuffling/replacing files i wasnt sure those were correct numbers for default mod, sometimes i dont even import all anim objects. but that dwarven thing is wasted opportunity for huge horse dildo which i will fix asap.

here are the files i was talking about (standing hands tied behind spread pose). now that i think about it those could be some zaz files i replaced for convinience. regardless maybe u can do some improvement on that base. 

GS115.hkx GS116.hkx

Edited by skyrimsucks
On 5/12/2022 at 4:16 PM, Alis_999 said:

@Gunslicer Hey! Can you create anims for fight with 2h Axe please?

Motion animations? Perhaps.

Any ideas, references?

On 5/13/2022 at 6:24 AM, Candyboi99 said:

Hi Gunslicer, is it possible to install both slal and slal creature without conflicts? Thank you!

Of course, they are only separated because there are people who prefer only humans.

On 5/13/2022 at 6:16 PM, baseborn said:

Really love your work man, would love to see you tackle 1hm animations. 

Maybe.

14 hours ago, Staros said:

Maybe give another pose based on the “pondering my orb” one, but making it a footjob animation and replacing the orb by a summoned spectral penis like in that pic?

Reveal hidden contents

1535796894_PONDERINGMYORBFJ.thumb.png.d5a9355b5990234d7fc24080887195d3.png

Also some other animation?

Maybe if I find something like that.

2 hours ago, Gunslicer said:

Motion animations? Perhaps.

Any ideas, references?

Hmm... may be run and walk with 2h axe on the right shoulder. And attack something like draugr animaton but more girly (and girls have a breasts, but draugrs have is too withered body) and first attack: сleaving with an 2h axe from the upper right corner to the lower left

Edited by Alis_999

There is some issue with sneakwalk with 1h weapon unsheathed where sneaking animation speed isn't properly slowed down. The character moves at slower speed but animation is fast as if you were running. I know the game blends sneak with 1hm_idle for this purpose and I'm not sure how it could be fixed but just saying!

I really enjoy your animations! Thanks a lot for sharing them! 

Just a little issue, but for the walking animation, the feet look like they're sliding when moving forward. Kind of like a reverse moonwalk. It's especially apparent when wearing high heels and viewing from the side. 

Just a suggestion about the running animation, the upper part of the body seems kind of stiff. I think it has something to do with the upper arms/shoulders not moving much. Maybe they could be given more movement to give the animation more fluidity. 

17 hours ago, bubbadogslaw said:

How do I get this to work with a follower (i.e., Lydia or Aela)? It works with my slave from PAHE, but not on actual followers? I use EFF as my follower framework. Thanks!

I use poser hotkeys and I can just look at an npc and press the pose button.

17 hours ago, bubbadogslaw said:

How do I get this to work with a follower (i.e., Lydia or Aela)? It works with my slave from PAHE, but not on actual followers? I use EFF as my follower framework. Thanks!

Else you have to use the powers version to tag your follower then it works like the rings on yourself I think.

11 minutes ago, uknowhisname said:

I use poser hotkeys and I can just look at an npc and press the pose button.

yeah I suggest this, makes it easy.