1 hour ago, xJamKatx said:

Nevermind, I figured it out. 

FNIS was throwing a tantrum over some prior data profile, so I uninstalled the old data file, ran FNIS again, and the new profile generated from that seemed to have done the trick.

Animations work well and DAMN, so many! >:D
This mod is a MUST!

Remember to always disable old FNIS Gen data before re-running FNIS. Otherwise it just doesn't create new 0_master.hkx

17 hours ago, in'n'out said:

Any tips on how to edit this mod's esp so that there were neither spells in my magic, nor any rings in my inventory? I never use them, becuase it's way more easy to just type <sae gsX> via console.

in xedit remove everything except:

Animated Object

Idle Animation

Not even sure Idle Animation is necessary.

On 5/23/2021 at 7:58 AM, in&#x27;n&#x27;out said:

Remember to always disable old FNIS Gen data before re-running FNIS. Otherwise it just doesn't create new 0_master.hkx

how do i disable the old fnis gen data? sorry i suck at this stuff

1 hour ago, Fgatot99 said:

how do i disable the old fnis gen data? sorry i suck at this stuff

When you run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe it generates particular files. If you're using mod manager like Mod Organizer you put those files together into one new mod which you call FNIS Gen <blah blah blah>, right? When you install another FNIS-dependent mod you need to run FNIS again so it generates new behavior hkx files and other stuff. So, the trick is:

you need to disable (via mod manager), or remove (from Data folder) the old FNIS Gen files before you run FNIS again. This way the executable will not see the old files and it will generate new ones in accordance to the current list of your mods.

Certain custom animations are causing belly deformation, and unfortunately, GS poses is one of them. Does anyone know what might cause this? My HDT default XML has no belly node, so there shouldn't be belly physics. The skeleton is most recent XPMSE.  The second shot is what the belly looks like without animation deformation.

20210526112109_1.jpg

20210526112143_1.jpg

On 5/26/2021 at 11:37 AM, Lili_Cakez said:

Certain custom animations are causing belly deformation, and unfortunately, GS poses is one of them. Does anyone know what might cause this? My HDT default XML has no belly node, so there shouldn't be belly physics. The skeleton is most recent XPMSE.  The second shot is what the belly looks like without animation deformation.

20210526112109_1.jpg

20210526112143_1.jpg

Does anyone happen to know if this is something that might be FNIS related? I know nothing about custom animations so I am having difficulties troubleshooting this issue. I am not sure if it is an animation conflict, an HDT issue, or a problem with my skeleton. I didn't have this problem with my last install of Skyrim, but sadly, I lost my whole C drive and had to re install everything. I love all of the GS animations, so I am really hoping I can solve this somehow.

18 hours ago, Lili_Cakez said:

Does anyone happen to know if this is something that might be FNIS related? I know nothing about custom animations so I am having difficulties troubleshooting this issue. I am not sure if it is an animation conflict, an HDT issue, or a problem with my skeleton. I didn't have this problem with my last install of Skyrim, but sadly, I lost my whole C drive and had to re install everything. I love all of the GS animations, so I am really hoping I can solve this somehow.

Do you use any pregnancy mod, sexlab inflation or maybe fill her up?

4 hours ago, joe_yawiki said:

Do you use any pregnancy mod, sexlab inflation or maybe fill her up?

I use several, along with SLIF and its patches. My first thought was an issue with SLIF, but they seemed pretty sure it wasn't an issue with that. It still could be that, though, I just don't know how to nail down what the conflict might be. What is so strange is that this doesn't happen with all animations. Only some of them cause the belly to distort. I also used all the same pregnancy mods in my last install and never saw this issue. Papyrus log is also less than helpful, so I am starting to down the list of new things, and removing them one by one. So far no dice. My next attempt is to remove FNIS XXL, and try the standard one, then re install all my SL mods. I think I used the standard one on my last install. Only other new thing I have yet to remove is DynDOLOD, and unless that conflicts with havok physics, I dont know what else could be causing this.

LoadOrder_Skyrim_2021-05-21T09-31-58.txt

Edited by Lili_Cakez
15 hours ago, Lili_Cakez said:

I use several, along with SLIF and its patches. My first thought was an issue with SLIF, but they seemed pretty sure it wasn't an issue with that. It still could be that, though, I just don't know how to nail down what the conflict might be. What is so strange is that this doesn't happen with all animations. Only some of them cause the belly to distort. I also used all the same pregnancy mods in my last install and never saw this issue. Papyrus log is also less than helpful, so I am starting to down the list of new things, and removing them one by one. So far no dice. My next attempt is to remove FNIS XXL, and try the standard one, then re install all my SL mods. I think I used the standard one on my last install. Only other new thing I have yet to remove is DynDOLOD, and unless that conflicts with havok physics, I dont know what else could be causing this.

LoadOrder_Skyrim_2021-05-21T09-31-58.txt 6.01 kB · 0 downloads

I think your character got pregnant from beeing female mod. you can try reset in on mcm tho

6 hours ago, joe_yawiki said:

I think your character got pregnant from beeing female mod. you can try reset in on mcm tho

I think you misunderstand my issue. The issue isn't that my character is pregnant, that's the whole reason I use SL in the first place, its that the belly becomes deformed when using certain animations. Some movement animations make it deform upward, and GS animations seem to somewhat flatten it. I cant for the life of me figure out what is causing this, because I never saw this happen in my last install. I feel like it has to be a conflict of some kind but I removed all the new stuff I added, and still have this problem ?

bellybug.gif

On 5/26/2021 at 11:37 AM, Lili_Cakez said:

20210526112109_1.jpg

20210526112143_1.jpg

@Gunslicer Just a heads up. I believe this was the cause of my problem. I installed the older version of physics from XPMSE. From the installer for the latest version of XMPSE -    "The old version of Physics Extensions(4.51V). There are still some old motions that were exported in wrong ways so that had unsolved issues like twisted belly. This 4.51V will solve those issues temporarily until animators fix their motions. For animators, you must export your motions with a proper bone index."  I don't know anything about animations or bones, so this may not be related, but just waned to let you know in case ❤️