i need some help, i figured it out how to use it but, it does'nt play the animation, i already chosen the animation and equiped the ring but it does not play. does it coflict with the idle pose? (cuz i also installed the idle pose).

I really like the way you set up your idle poses so that there are slight movements so the poses look like actual models doing a pose instead of turning into a complete statue.  I am not trashing the other guys by the way, I appreciate them all, I just think that you took it to the next level.  Have you thought about doing classic Playboy/magazine centerfold poses?  I think the screen archers and cloth modelers would love you for them.  The Dark Soul one you did recently already looked like a centerfold pose already and it was a hit.  Just a thought, you have to want to do them as well.  

So I love the alternate movement animations moreso than the poses (they're nice too, but I don't pose much), although I'm having an issue where the walk and run animation doesn't work going forward, but it works going backwards.  Also, sometimes the character will spin in place and start moonwalking if I walk backwards in third person.

Wow! What amazing animation work, so smooth and fluid and sexy

Thanks a lot, this is great. I have nothing to suggest really, just thanks for your amazing work. A bit overwhelmed tbh

Question: anyone knows which pose is that (spoiler below)? I went through all of them named "sway" but couldn't find it. Maybe I'm just dumb and it's really obvious?

EDIT: I finally found it after looking through all of the animations one by one. It is actually the animation #300 for those wondering. It's in the 4th selector, category 34. It's not named "sway" but "You can stare" or something like that. Mindbogglingly good

Spoiler

ezgif.com-mona_body.gif

giphy.gif

On 5/3/2021 at 5:21 AM, yasin468 said:

if u move posses to osa animation selector you can be doing GOD work

I don't know how to work with it.

On 5/4/2021 at 10:00 AM, Lucycle said:

i need some help, i figured it out how to use it but, it does'nt play the animation, i already chosen the animation and equiped the ring but it does not play. does it coflict with the idle pose? (cuz i also installed the idle pose).

Are the 2 rings the same number? the character is doing T pose? maybe wrong version.

On 5/5/2021 at 4:33 AM, aspirine2 said:

what type of body &  hdt are you using!?

7Base edited on Bodyslide, I think it's the All-In-One HDT SMP 3BBB Skyrim Setup 1.1.3, I adjusted it a long time ago and it seems that now it has collision with the floor, cool but when working with these things it is very easy to screw and break Skyrim then I will continue with my version.

I remember I used the All-In-One and switched to the BHUNP TBBP / 3BBB Body, but the All-In-One looks amazing with these updates if you still don't have any HDT installed, I won't risk breaking my Skyrim.

On 5/5/2021 at 9:12 AM, Bob3910 said:

I really like the way you set up your idle poses so that there are slight movements so the poses look like actual models doing a pose instead of turning into a complete statue.  I am not trashing the other guys by the way, I appreciate them all, I just think that you took it to the next level.  Have you thought about doing classic Playboy/magazine centerfold poses?  I think the screen archers and cloth modelers would love you for them.  The Dark Soul one you did recently already looked like a centerfold pose already and it was a hit.  Just a thought, you have to want to do them as well.  

It looks cool, I just don't have time to look for something with potential.

On 5/5/2021 at 9:22 PM, Remlap1223 said:

So I love the alternate movement animations moreso than the poses (they're nice too, but I don't pose much), although I'm having an issue where the walk and run animation doesn't work going forward, but it works going backwards.  Also, sometimes the character will spin in place and start moonwalking if I walk backwards in third person.

I'll take a look, I remember that deleting any of the movement files can make it work incorrectly. (delete mt_runbackward.hkx and leave the rest for example)

1 hour ago, Gunslicer said:

I'll take a look, I remember that deleting any of the movement files can make it work incorrectly. (delete mt_runbackward.hkx and leave the rest for example)

Thanks for the quick reply, I apologize for not being more specific, but only the player character doesn't work moving forward.  Female NPCs will animate normally.

1 hour ago, Gunslicer said:

I don't know how to work with it.

Are the 2 rings the same number? the character is doing T pose? maybe wrong version.

7Base edited on Bodyslide, I think it's the All-In-One HDT SMP 3BBB Skyrim Setup 1.1.3, I adjusted it a long time ago and it seems that now it has collision with the floor, cool but when working with these things it is very easy to screw and break Skyrim then I will continue with my version.

I remember I used the All-In-One and switched to the BHUNP TBBP / 3BBB Body, but the All-In-One looks amazing with these updates if you still don't have any HDT installed, I won't risk breaking my Skyrim.

He is add a something from your old vers but now patch is outdated

but if u can work with osa module your mod will be perfect and nicely use cuz osa interface much better choice than using magic effect

If time to look for something is what is holding you back, I can help you out.  I can find them and put them in a public folder some place.  Also, let me know your download conditions so I can adjust the download size, etc.  

22 hours ago, Gunslicer said:

4 hours ago, Bob3910 said:

If time to look for something is what is holding you back, I can help you out.  I can find them and put them in a public folder some place.  Also, let me know your download conditions so I can adjust the download size, etc.  

having playboy poses would be epic...though i think some western dances, and maybe simple moves like some of the old ABBA live movements would be neat to have....

consider doing more pole dance and ground humping animations.  your work is quite the resource, i shall be attempting to integrate many of the existing poses into my own mods. the more stripper dance style animation collages i can put together the better.

On 5/10/2021 at 9:36 AM, Remlap1223 said:

Thanks for the quick reply, I apologize for not being more specific, but only the player character doesn't work moving forward.  Female NPCs will animate normally.

Maybe the race you use has another path for animations.

On 5/13/2021 at 12:05 AM, bobbokins said:

consider doing more pole dance and ground humping animations.  your work is quite the resource, i shall be attempting to integrate many of the existing poses into my own mods. the more stripper dance style animation collages i can put together the better.

Whenever I try Pole animations I spend a lot of time and do nothing and delete it at the end, it lacks practice.

On 5/13/2021 at 1:44 AM, Jay1646 said:

Hi Gun, would this be possible at all?

https://redgifs.com/watch/whiteswifthornshark

Sure, but a bike with animated pedals is missing, and an object to insert that is animated as well. So I don't think so.

I will try to do it even with the character floating in place, the idea stayed in my head.

12 hours ago, razzor69 said:

It would be great if some of your animations can replace for this mod

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/107702?tab=files&file_id=1000336692

into sexual way xD

Just changing the name I think it would work, but I think my mod doesn’t have any animation of the type, maybe I take a look and see some animation that I could try.

On 5/11/2021 at 2:35 AM, Bob3910 said:

If you want to take a look around, but I do not guarantee anything, you can post here on the page with Spoiler, size I think there is no problem too.

Only the link also serves.

23 hours ago, Gunslicer said:

If you want to take a look around, but I do not guarantee anything, you can post here on the page with Spoiler, size I think there is no problem too.

Only the link also serves.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/2f9b2xz4zb489va/Poses_Examples.7z/file

There you go.  See if there are anything worth the while.  Put your own spin on them, make them in your own style.  

Edit: If you want more, examples along the same vein, let me know.

Hey I need help whith this mod. I already downloaded FNIS and everything but still it doesn't do anything. First, I tried modding it whit Vortex, but nothing happened: I've got all the rings and spells, but no animations showed up. Whenever I put one of the players rings, it doesn't show me any menu, but the selector rings does it, The problem comes when I use the spell to make the NPCs run the animations. When nothing worked, I tried to installed it manually, but still the same. Plase I'm a noob in modding Skyrim, anything can help.

EDIT: Ok, I think that I undestand why it doesn,t work: I was running FNIS on the wrong way. Still I still need help.

I don't understand how to use this mod. 

I have FNIS.
I have GS_SLAL SE
I have GSPoses SE

I can see the rings in inventory
I can see the Pose Menus/options...

But nothing happens.
They just stand there doing nothing... what am I doing wrong?

1 hour ago, xJamKatx said:

I don't understand how to use this mod. 

I have FNIS.
I have GS_SLAL SE
I have GSPoses SE

I can see the rings in inventory
I can see the Pose Menus/options...

But nothing happens.
They just stand there doing nothing... what am I doing wrong?

Nevermind, I figured it out. 

FNIS was throwing a tantrum over some prior data profile, so I uninstalled the old data file, ran FNIS again, and the new profile generated from that seemed to have done the trick.

Animations work well and DAMN, so many! >:D
This mod is a MUST!