Hello Gunslicer,

I don't normally like asking for things from mod authors but I was wondering, do you think you could mirror your pose number 214. The one called fighting stance 4, so that the character faces to the right instead of the left.

Its for personal use but basically I have been using your fighting stance poses as unarmed idle animations with DAR so my character randomly goes into the different fighting stances and it works really well but Pose 214 faces left so it looks a bit odd when you do an unarmed right punch and that's a shame because that stance looks really good. Anyways thank you for such a fantastic pose mod, the animation quality is superb.

On 5/31/2021 at 2:02 PM, ватман said:

Такое в ваших силах сделать?

Идея хорошая, могу попробовать что-нибудь простое для тестирования.

On 6/5/2021 at 11:30 PM, Schmeckles said:

Hello Gunslicer,

I don't normally like asking for things from mod authors but I was wondering, do you think you could mirror your pose number 214. The one called fighting stance 4, so that the character faces to the right instead of the left.

Its for personal use but basically I have been using your fighting stance poses as unarmed idle animations with DAR so my character randomly goes into the different fighting stances and it works really well but Pose 214 faces left so it looks a bit odd when you do an unarmed right punch and that's a shame because that stance looks really good. Anyways thank you for such a fantastic pose mod, the animation quality is superb.

I'll take a look but I don't think it's possible to just switch sides, I would need to redo it practically from scratch.

Try this one.

GS399.hkx

Edited by Gunslicer
On 6/6/2021 at 12:03 PM, Gunslicer said:

Идея хорошая, могу попробовать что-нибудь простое для тестирования.

I'll take a look but I don't think it's possible to just switch sides, I would need to redo it practically from scratch.

Try this one.

GS399.hkx 124.05 kB · 1 download

It worked great, Gunslicer. Thanks for such a fast response too.

Hey Gunsie! Can't stop loving your animation! I wonder if it's very hard or time-consuming for you to edit this idle:

burijji-crop.jpg.e81f513a5ec92345a078ebd1160fb114.jpg

It's a bridge stretch idle made by other modder as a part of their mod "Muscle Training" (been deleted from Nexus AFAIK).

I am not happy with the hands on chest position. I wish the idle look this way:

animated:

Spoiler

mostic_lezha.gif

or just static:

Spoiler

06ba88cc6e04560dba32a28c0057c854.jpg

I attach the idle burijji.hkx

Edited by in'n'out

So do I need to download all of these, I've only downloaded the Se versions of GsPoses and SLAL, and I definitely love the poses, but I noticed some of these aren't labeled, they're only displaying their numbers or "---" so it makes it hard for me to distinguish which pose is which, especially when some of them are also literally the same one (that is to say some of the poses labeled "---" appear to be the same pose). If there's anything I'm missing please let me know. Other than that, great mod!

On 6/14/2021 at 10:01 AM, in'n'out said:

Hey Gunsie! Can't stop loving your animation! I wonder if it's very hard or time-consuming for you to edit this idle:

It's a bridge stretch idle made by other modder as a part of their mod "Muscle Training" (been deleted from Nexus AFAIK).

I am not happy with the hands on chest position. I wish the idle look this way:

animated:

Hide contents

or just static:

Hide contents

I attach the idle burijji.hkx

I can try, but whenever I try something where the arms are positioned high, it looks ass.

On 6/16/2021 at 5:28 AM, Jack005 said:

Hello, sorry to bother, but could some one tell me witch GSpose is the one for the "Zero Two Dance"???

Ring 5 - Number 338

On 6/16/2021 at 1:15 PM, wolfbread said:

Looks cool, does the skyrim have any object to replace it? Maybe I'll think of something but it won't make much sense.

On 6/18/2021 at 1:15 AM, FrostWalker935 said:

So do I need to download all of these, I've only downloaded the Se versions of GsPoses and SLAL, and I definitely love the poses, but I noticed some of these aren't labeled, they're only displaying their numbers or "---" so it makes it hard for me to distinguish which pose is which, especially when some of them are also literally the same one (that is to say some of the poses labeled "---" appear to be the same pose). If there's anything I'm missing please let me know. Other than that, great mod!

I number because I didn't think about the name (I don't speak English).

''---'' It means it's empty (I'm replacing it over time when I do more animations).

On 6/20/2021 at 11:01 PM, Adynamia64622 said:

could you tell me how to make other NPC's pose?

Use Power to make it work on npc, the numbers represent the rings (using power number 4 will activate the selected pose in ring 4).

On 6/21/2021 at 6:39 AM, Mark Antony said:

Hi Gunslicer the new poses look good also do you have any more creature slal planned

I'm sure I've been doing one for months, I can't wait to finish it, I have a lot of ideas but I have to finish this one first.

33333.png.ae66d287f1402b280f6d0f378d4cc043.png

On 6/14/2021 at 4:01 PM, in'n'out said:

On 6/21/2021 at 12:57 AM, Gunslicer said:

I can try, but whenever I try something where the arms are positioned high, it looks ass.

You can? Well, that would be nice! Regarding the arms looking ass when in higher position, it's a common thing in Skyrim, a completely normal thing everyone got used if not to say attached to. I am sure it comes from the imperfect weight painting. It's not an animation problem.

On 6/26/2021 at 10:33 AM, Serendipitous Aria said:

Any chance of something like this getting added to GS SLAL? ?

Woah ?, Trolls, Werewolfs or Giants?

And do you think about a complete animation set or just this image? with the time I'm spending with the Draurg animation I could have made about 10 shorts, with several creatures. (I think I learned how to use the rest of the models)

6 hours ago, Gunslicer said:

Woah ?, Trolls, Werewolfs or Giants?

And do you think about a complete animation set or just this image? with the time I'm spending with the Draurg animation I could have made about 10 shorts, with several creatures. (I think I learned how to use the rest of the models)

I was thinking of just this image, but if you want to try and do the rest of this scene...88d0394360360841a604b9a670459eb40ee4a53f.gif.1052fd2b2c539b182764342d33686e98.giff9decd1fe9727f5990a90f3234cfb7999ac990dd.gif.c9a450a880c8e28c5da705c04c71fff6.gif0c12db6154ff253e23df056578812647.gif.71ed6fb5372bb5babc1f6f2f329f5e3f.gif

Also, I was thinking of it being with humans. It's a pair of orcs doing it to her and all! Maybe with the males being scaled up to let the legs dangle?

On 6/27/2021 at 8:39 PM, Serendipitous Aria said:

I was thinking of just this image, but if you want to try and do the rest of this scene...

Also, I was thinking of it being with humans. It's a pair of orcs doing it to her and all! Maybe with the males being scaled up to let the legs dangle?

I think the whole scene looks great, so excited about the idea I'm going to try and finish the Draugrs this week to start doing this one.

It's much nicer to do the animation when the idea works in your head, the animation comes out much cooler too.

I did this when I looked at your avatar:

Spoiler

1219478727_SkyrimSE05O.gif.64dae73f0cf5e8be6b09c3aad770f90b.gif

I know, nobody asked

2 hours ago, Gunslicer said:

I think the whole scene looks great, so excited about the idea I'm going to try and finish the Draugrs this week to start doing this one.

It's much nicer to do the animation when the idea works in your head, the animation comes out much cooler too.

I did this when I looked at your avatar:

Hide contents

1219478727_SkyrimSE05O.gif.64dae73f0cf5e8be6b09c3aad770f90b.gif

I know, nobody asked

Nobody might've asked but I'm sure lots of people wanted to see it! ? Shame I can't really use it as a nemesis user myself... xD Looks great though!

@Gunslicer (couldnt message you in private) I tried to do it alone with layers from textures you used but i too trash in texturing to make it. plus i dont i think i'll make it as good as yours. pls if you can message that on priv. thanks in advance. you really did a good job

Edited by Neekiro
clarification why not in private