12 hours ago, Gunslicer said:

I don't know, the first time I liked it because it was a static pose so I thought it would be cool to do the movements, but the others (sorry not to answer the second time) already contain movement and redo everything for a few changes I think it would be too much time spend for little things (I don't know how to get animations and edit, the first one I completely redid).

Edit Looking at the pose now looks cool, I think I'm going to do something like this, but I can't guarantee it will be the same thing.

Hmm, a little confused by the scene. Is that dude dead? ?

well yes, but only really because i was too lazy to figure out how to make them lie down, alive

Salutation dear Gunslicer!

First of all, thank you very much for your amazing work that you have been doing for over a year. I follow it since pretty much as long and it's always nice to see how well the poses are made and how many of them you made^^

Second of all, and this is more of a lewd request, i know that there is at least one (female non futa) masturbation pose and i would like to know if you was planning to add more? Something like this could be great! :

Spoiler

686461313_HHHTripleEcchi.gif.80bbf2339ce3514156f4b676123865bb.gif

I hope i didn't messed up with the spoiler and gif, it's pretty much the first time i write on LL outside of DMs... and i hope you can look over my request^^

Have a nice day!

21 hours ago, FirewolfOW said:

Salutation dear Gunslicer!

First of all, thank you very much for your amazing work that you have been doing for over a year. I follow it since pretty much as long and it's always nice to see how well the poses are made and how many of them you made^^

Second of all, and this is more of a lewd request, i know that there is at least one (female non futa) masturbation pose and i would like to know if you was planning to add more? Something like this could be great! :

Reveal hidden contents

686461313_HHHTripleEcchi.gif.80bbf2339ce3514156f4b676123865bb.gif

I hope i didn't messed up with the spoiler and gif, it's pretty much the first time i write on LL outside of DMs... and i hope you can look over my request^^

Have a nice day!

Sure, why not.

14 hours ago, Sigma_Fenrir said:

Hello I'm having a problem, I downloaded the mod using vortex, got in game and nothing changed, no new spell, nothing...  do I have to download it manually? even tho I don't think it makes any difference, I really want this mod :c

I don't use Vortex so I'm not sure, try to check the game's directory to see if the files are in the right place, and take a look at the launcher, maybe the mod isn't activated.

On 4/20/2020 at 4:03 AM, qq927803938 said:

Do you see if you have time to adjust this movement? I personally think that the arm that strokes the hair is very bad, because the old roller has a bad skeleton, I think it will be better to put your hands down, if you want, please give full play to your Imagination

071329w72ssza9rz5sdo8c.gif

站姿-动态性感抚发.rar 483.78 kB · 8 downloads

站姿-动态性感抚发.7z

i couldnt get defeat 04 riekling to load up. or even show up by searching tags. it showed as registered in SLAL menu though.

prisoner 03 worked fine (also included in the recent update) so i am 100% certain i installed correctly. 

not mad, just letting you know. thanks for your hard work! 

3 hours ago, Pickle_Juice said:

I dunno if anyone asked this already, but are you planning on making Sex animations for Sexlab? Cause your job is superb my dude!

The sex animations are the files that says "GS_SLAL". You would need Sexlab Animation Loader to merge these animations into Sexlab. He has a version for both Oldrim and Special Edition. 

19 minutes ago, hugswop said:

The sex animations are the files that says "GS_SLAL". You would need Sexlab Animation Loader to merge these animations into Sexlab. He has a version for both Oldrim and Special Edition. 

But they're sex animations or are just the poses you use with the ring, but to be used in SLAL

On 4/23/2020 at 6:22 PM, slizer40000 said:

If you download the DAR - dynamic animations replacer mod on Nexus you can conditionally replace any amount of vanilla and mod idles or animations (race, gender, keyword, spell, magic effect, faction, actor specific, you name it) without using any scripts or triggers. I am using the SSE version, but it works for LE too.

So far I have over 80 of GS Pose idles hooked into different idles of female followers/marriables/companions, i.e. almost any female NPCs, or a subset of those to play randomly when clothed, naked, aroused (SL Aroused Redux) or wearing certain Devious Devices. The options are limitless really.

Here is a sample to test your preferred idles (idles not included, need to download GS Poses, etc.) in DAR. The nude and crawl condition sets were inspired by Reddit and Nexus thread posts.

DAR-LA.7z 32.66 kB · 14 downloads

Don't forget to run FNIS or Nemesis after.

I might make my condition sets into a mod (if it even qualifies as such?) here on LL if there is any interest.

Maybe I'm just too lazy, but could you also share which GSPoses animations you have placed into each folder? Not the files themselves, just the names, like a list of the animation file names from GSPoses that you have placed into each category, if that makes sense.

Yeah, I'm definitely too lazy ?

Edit: never mind, I think I misunderstood your original post.

On 4/26/2020 at 3:34 PM, Gunslicer said:

Sure, why not.

I don't use Vortex so I'm not sure, try to check the game's directory to see if the files are in the right place, and take a look at the launcher, maybe the mod isn't activated.

Ok so I installed it manually and it seems to work-ish, I mean, the spells and ring appeared, but if I equip the ring the game crashes, any idea?

Edit: Nevermind I used the ring without selecting an animation... it works perfectly, thank you for the mod! ?

On 4/28/2020 at 2:31 PM, CyberGox said:

SLAL for SE version T-Poses all giants. Tested with different MNC versions and with and without Baka's ABC, this one cost me about 2 hours to find T_T.

To add onto this report, on my save this mod appears to have t-posed Draugrs as well. after uninstalling GS_SLAL SE 26 04 it has fixed the t-posing Draugr problem (I can't confirm if it T-poses giants or not)

On 4/26/2020 at 2:51 PM, Rod Broward said:

i couldnt get defeat 04 riekling to load up. or even show up by searching tags. it showed as registered in SLAL menu though.

prisoner 03 worked fine (also included in the recent update) so i am 100% certain i installed correctly. 

not mad, just letting you know. thanks for your hard work! 

04 not ready yet.

21 hours ago, iggypop1 said:

Gunslicer

Hi and thank you for  the mod fantastic

Could you considder to make some posing animations for Sexlab  SLAL as  foreplay teasing...?

yours

If something came to mind.

11 hours ago, BCarmine198 said:

To add onto this report, on my save this mod appears to have t-posed Draugrs as well. after uninstalling GS_SLAL SE 26 04 it has fixed the t-posing Draugr problem (I can't confirm if it T-poses giants or not)

I will take a look.

On 4/27/2020 at 11:07 PM, AWHA said:

Maybe I'm just too lazy, but could you also share which GSPoses animations you have placed into each folder? Not the files themselves, just the names, like a list of the animation file names from GSPoses that you have placed into each category, if that makes sense.

Yeah, I'm definitely too lazy ?

Edit: never mind, I think I misunderstood your original post.

I included the animations from GSPoses now with permission from Gunslicer, and from Yogakiin that is free to redistribute according to Nexus SE mod w/o permission. You still have to download Crawl on All Fours from Nexus though for folder 11149 to trigger when females are wearing certain Devious Devices.

24/25 sets work out of the box if you follow the instructions.

I don't remember which GSPose is which but you can compare file sizes.

As I said before, if there is enough interest, I might make a lot more GSPoses and other idles into more sophisticated sets of conditional triggers.

DAR-LA v2.7z

P.S. This set works by default alongside mods such as DAR Modesty, i.e. non-exhibitionist females covering up when naked.

20 minutes ago, slizer40000 said:

I included the animations from GSPoses now with permission from Gunslicer, and from Yogakiin that is free to redistribute according to Nexus SE mod w/o permission. You still have to download Crawl on All Fours from Nexus though for folder 11149 to trigger when females are wearing certain Devious Devices.

24/25 sets work out of the box if you follow the instructions.

I don't remember which GSPose is which but you can compare file sizes.

As I said before, if there is enough interest, I might make a lot more GSPoses and other idles into more sophisticated sets of conditional triggers.

DAR-LA v2.7z 2.44 MB · 1 download

P.S. This set works by default alongside mods such as DAR Modesty, i.e. non-exhibitionist females covering up when naked.

Could you considder to make some posing animations for Sexlab  SLAL as  foreplay teasing...?

15 minutes ago, iggypop1 said:

None of these animations were made by me. They belong to Gunslicer and the author of Yogakiin. I dare not try to make animations for Skyrim, knowing precious little about Blender animations and rigging.

Regarding SLAL, the conditional nature of Dynamic Animation Replacer does not allow to inject new animations. FNIS is for injecting animations. Rather, DAR dynamically replaces existing animations (e.g. mt_idle.hkx) according to the _conditions.txt file.

So, it would be difficult to seamlessly integrate these animations as foreplay, because they will be clipped short when the actual SLAL animations start. Maybe you could play with the timers, adjusting for each idle, and trigger the idles (GSPoses come to mind) by hooking into SexLab keywords, magic effects, factions, etc.

What you can also do is to conditionally replace one of the SLAL animations. All in all, it is far more simple to just use SexLab and its many addons for similar functionality.

8 hours ago, Gunslicer said:

Textures : SG Female Renewal + Feminine Khajiit Textures.

Meshes : 7Base Original

Thanks mate ?

but I'am reallly sorry, but i'am kinda noob when u talk about modding and body things. Pls can u upload this preset body, i really like it.

I downloaded  those 3 mods.