8 hours ago, lightspeed77 said:

am i able to use these for an idle animation? or can there be an idle made, your animations are the smoothest ive seen!

You can manually turn the animation into an idle, go to the mod folder GSPoser choose the animation make a copy and rename it to mt_idle, paste the renamed file into the female folder that is located in the same location as GSPoser. I don't remember much but I think that's it.

These are some very high quality animations, thanks for releasing them. I need to figure out how to record .gifs in Skyrim so I can share my character bouncing about.

If you don't have too much else in the queue, I would like to see some animations that lend towards role-playing or other scenes. I've put some suggestions in the spoiler below if you're interested:

Spoiler

-Lounging on the floor, propped up by one arm, taking swigs from a wine bottle with the other.

-Sitting cross legged, nursing a mug, possibly trying to sneak a hand southward.

-Laying on the floor, dazed, surrounded by empty skooma bottles.

-Some kind of erotic bathing animation.

-Looking about nervously or expectantly while clutching a broom. (Tavern Wench Roleplay)

-Leaning on counter or table, hand on chin, playfully stroking self and back-kicking (?) foot. (Tavern Wench Roleplay)

-Looking about nervously or expectantly while drinking from a goblet. (Princess/Noble Roleplay)

-Sharpening/Polishing weapon in a very euphemistic manner. (Hopefully you can use equipped weapon rather than an AnimObject)

-Catwalk-esque posturing animation: quickly moving between different poses.

I currently don't have any video/picture references for any of the suggestions. If I can find some I'll post them in the next few days.

Thanks for the mod. i cannot however get follower animations to stop. jump or r doesn't stop animations except ones on my character. If i try to change animations it just won't respond after that. Also is there a way to do an animation on a non-follower NPC? How do i give them the ring?

16 hours ago, diesel678 said:

Спасибо за мод. Однако я не могу остановить анимацию последователей. прыжок или г не останавливает анимации, кроме тех, что на моем персонаже. Если я попытаюсь изменить анимацию, он просто не ответит после этого. Также есть ли способ сделать анимацию на NPC, не являющейся последователем? Как я могу дать им кольцо?

вы можите применить на любом нпс через заклинание.магия

On 1/15/2020 at 3:16 PM, ватман said:

вы можите применить на любом нпс через заклинание.магия

I see now that i can cast using a spell. But how do i STOP the animation in a NPC? jumping or opening weapon doesn't have any effect. 

I really love Pose 84: 'Pole Butt shake' but is it possible to remove that pole and leave the PC with just her hands on thighs for example? Or maybe instead of grabbing the pole - she could touch her lips. Or maybe both of these options are worth considering to make as a new poses. I would be very grateful. Appreciate your hard work and thank you

After a lot of time spent on it I finished the animation, but it doesn't work the same way in the game, there is probably something else to do when the animation is part of the game and as I have no idea what it is and there is no information.

Fail.gif.9135d5a48a6b1b86108ce3109b9f69c3.gif

RIP project .

8 minutes ago, Jay1646 said:

Hi Gunslicer thanks again for the update!!

Question, it says in the change log "63-179"

Does that work you tweaked a lot of the poses??

Only 2, numbers 63 and 179.

Maybe I'll change the way I show it, a lot of people confuse it.

Hello Mr.Gunslicer! I Thank You for the Great work you do here. :) I see you put some musical instruments and was wondering if you could include some electric guitar and singing on microphone movements in there someday like moves in the music videos in spoiler, it would make way for people to make music videos like how people make AMVs on youtube. I was gonna try my hand at making music videos myself as well.;)

Spoiler

The girls get a little crazy on the guitar here. ?:lol: ;):thumbsup: