4 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Your images are not resolving on my machine (or in my country?). Just in case they seem to be resolving for you, here is what they look like in my browser:

Acro748ImagesNotResolving.png.14b7851f8d5bbb2ccd787a06be022841.png

Can you please tell me where you uploaded your images to so I can see if I need to include that site in my RefererControl filters? Thanks.

That's here https://imgur.com/a/hGQCTOI 

imgur sometimes seems to deny access.

Or I missed something

On 12/16/2019 at 1:11 AM, Acro748 said:

That's here https://imgur.com/a/hGQCTOI 

imgur sometimes seems to deny access.

Or I missed something

Imgur has blacklisted LoversLab hotlinks to anything on its site. This has been a known issue for a long time, but I'm running RefererControl, which has been working around that problem for me. I just tried a different way of filtering with RefererControl and it did not resolve your not-links.

Would you please re-embed just one of your images so I can see if my new RefererControl settings are working any better than the last ones?

I feel like it would be awesome if someone updated the OSA files somewhere in this forum. Its a real hassle to use those rings and spells....

Anyway, I have a youtube channel and I use gsposes very heavily. I think it would be awesome to see some facesitting that doesn't look too sexual. kind of like this...

love the work here, its really helping my channel! Go and check it out! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC69SxKm0nW_jkSVUyeij-Cw?view_as=subscriber

Spoiler

G0107.00001.jpg.1dddbeeef543e56d6bc9e44661063082.jpgG0283.00003.jpg.1f5eecb5e7e546de6e4cb9144e60d30d.jpgG0287.00001.jpg.67f0c2e17802084b1404eae5c9f55eea.jpg

On 12/18/2019 at 10:24 AM, Vyxenne said:

Imgur has blacklisted LoversLab hotlinks to anything on its site. This has been a known issue for a long time, but I'm running RefererControl, which has been working around that problem for me. I just tried a different way of filtering with RefererControl and it did not resolve your not-links.

Would you please re-embed just one of your images so I can see if my new RefererControl settings are working any better than the last ones?

I tried, but this time I couldn't upload any photos of Imgur.

So I decided to use gfycat.

Thanks for help.

Testing hotlink to imgur:

GJUDlIH.jpg

The link I used is:

[img=https://i.imgur.com/GJUDlIH.jpg]

I am running RefererControl, with a filter set up that is supposed to allow imgur hotlinks here on LL to be properly displayed. I can see the above image just fine. Can anyone else see this imgur-hotlinked image? Please state if you are using RefererControl when you reply.

(I realize this post is off-topic and will delete it as soon as this test is over, but I can't test imgur hotlinking to LL without, you know, hotlinking an imgur image on LL then asking ppl if they can see it.) :classic_biggrin:

On 12/18/2019 at 3:01 AM, leagueisawesome said:

Hi @Gunslicer ! Long time fan :) You're continued work is always appreciated. Thank you so much! 

I got a suggestion. Could you by any chance add this type of animation to the next update? It's really hot.

I'm just using creatures right now, i can try to do it using Riekling or Troll, Werewolf I still don't know if it works.

Hello!

I am trying to use this pack with Poser Hotkey Plus but it is not working for some reason. I have downloaded the JSON file which some user uploaded in this thread before and I have placed it on ...\Poser Hotkeys Plus SSE\SKSE\Plugins\PoserHotKeys\PoserData\ folder.

When I start the game, I can see in MCM menu the poser pack and the select pose animation selected.

Then, if I press 'Home' key (default key to show up the pose) I see the animation name at the top right but the character remains as idle.

Am I missing something? If anybody can help me, thanks in advance :)

Looking great! just a small problem, I did get this installed on vortex and when i try it in game, the physics for the breasts and ass dont sway/move. Could be a user error but i am not sure what i might be doing wrong.       Nevermind. In my haste to download, i accidentally deleted a needed mod. fixed and everything works flawlessly

12 hours ago, razzor69 said:

I saw your Riekling animation on your pack, after that i tried it and it got bug T-pose, and then when i checked it in json its missing the riekling animation folder, is it still WIP animation or is it accidentally being put into the pack?

WIP, but now it's done.

On 12/14/2019 at 5:17 AM, guigsiop said:

I have a problem : when i use animations on an NPC, i use TC command to jump and stop animation when i'm done, but after that they are stuck and they stop following me, do you have any solutions for that ? Is there really no solution ?

If you give them a recycleactor command it should restore their default AI package (as well as their default outfit). This might mean you have to re-recruit them as a follower. You can achieve similar results with the disable > enable commands.

Far better (and less destructive) would be a GS Animations command (ring, spell, staff, arrow, whatever) with the name and function "Stop GS Animation."