Resident Evil 2 Remake Nude Claire (Request)

On 3/20/2019 at 5:49 AM, Codsworth72 said:

wild baby.jpg

Another beautiful skin mod that pisses me off.  Not barefoot.  Goddamn.

6 hours ago, rastafarid said:

The guy working on  barefoot mod seems occupied so no news about it 

Ok, but nobody else can do it?  Is more difficult to create a new outfit than just 2 legs barefeet? Am I wrong?  :heartbreak:

11 hours ago, Log Horizon said:

Ok, but nobody else can do it?  Is more difficult to create a new outfit than just 2 legs barefeet? Am I wrong?  :heartbreak:

I don't know, i'm still waiting for my barefoot girls still the game was out ?

Nobody seems to be interested about removing Ada and Annette shoes...

Spoiler
7 hours ago, osukosuk said:

36_2000_550.jpg

40_2000_550.jpg

84_2000_550.jpg

Another mod that can be better without shoes (and with Claire normal boobs )

1 hour ago, rastafarid said:

I don't know, i'm still waiting for my barefoot girls still the game was out ?

Nobody seems to be interested about removing Ada and Annette shoes...

Ada... Annette... Katherine.  OMG these creators are lazy as f**k.   :expressionless:

There is a page here in this forum claire barefoot  that I waiting for, but he/she is disappeared.

1 hour ago, rastafarid said:

Another mod that can be better without shoes (and with Claire normal boobs )

Yeah another one, that should be wonderful also no shoes with stockings .  :rage:

46 minutes ago, mortanios said:

What i need to download this mod in this site?...i already have my account.

You need the extraction/password you get it by posting. i.e thank you or good job, great work etc. then it will be on the first page where the lock icon is/was.

Or you can wait for someone to just post it, like i'am.

Edit: Just made an account(to see the pics) and found out YOU NEED TO BIND YOUR PHONE TO THE ACCOUNT TO POST. Don't no a way around that, so nope just wait.

27 minutes ago, VonVolx said:

You need the extraction/password you get it by posting. i.e thank you or good job, great work etc. then it will be on the first page where the lock icon is/was.

Or you can wait for someone to just post it, like i'am.

Edit: Just made an account(to see the pics) and found out YOU NEED TO BIND YOUR PHONE TO THE ACCOUNT TO POST. Don't no a way around that, so nope just wait.

I need a app for download the mod, what is the app?

2 hours ago, Log Horizon said:

Ada... Annette... Katherine.  OMG these creators are lazy as f**k.   :expressionless:

There is a page here in this forum claire barefoot  that I waiting for, but he/she is disappeared.

Yeah another one, that should be wonderful also no shoes with stockings .  :rage:

Yeah i have requested barefoot mod for other character in this topic i also made a request here http://residentevilmodding.boards.net/thread/10351/ada-annette-barefoot?page=1&scrollTo=102040

Hey guys, thank you for sharing these fantastic mods.

I have a small problem with the Wild Baby one, as shown in uploaded screen.

Textures kind of blow up right after the first encounter with Birkin (maybe because of dirt, but I don't know why it goes crazy).

Does anyone have this bug (or know of a fix)? I have used FluffyManager.

blupst.jpg

23 hours ago, ludger166 said:

That Ada cum mod was up on the nexus and it got deleted recently lmao wonder why.

Do you have a link to a screenshot from that mod? I'm new here and read through a few pages, but didn't read anything in her ( Or maybe you know the page on here x) )

Thanks

10 hours ago, Adamsiala said:

Do you have a link to a screenshot from that mod? I'm new here and read through a few pages, but didn't read anything in her ( Or maybe you know the page on here x) )

Thanks

Thats what it looks like, i think they deleted it bcz it had cum on her face lmao xD

Resident Evil 2  biohazard Re2 2019.03.26 - 00.08.52.37_Moment.jpg

Resident Evil 2  biohazard Re2 2019.03.26 - 00.08.52.37_Momefhnt.jpg

Archived