Resident Evil 2 Remake Nude Claire (Request)

2 hours ago, styx101 said:

I can't download the mod "Claire Naked Lace" from the сhinese site and the cloud. If someone already has this mod, please share it.
Thank you in advance.☺️

That someone has to be chinese..

Because chinese mobile phone number is needed to get access code for download.. You should confirm your phone by sms and only china phone numbers can comfirmed. NO FOREIGN NUMBER ALLOWED.

Oh wow ... A lot of pages were added here since the last time I saw this. Can anyone make a summary of the best or most recent full nude Mods? I do not know where to start, I just bought the game yesterday, and I do not think I'm the only one with this problem of not knowing how to start modifying the game

Thank you 

38 minutes ago, serpientesmile said:

Oh wow ... A lot of pages were added here since the last time I saw this. Can anyone make a summary of the best or most recent full nude Mods? I do not know where to start, I just bought the game yesterday, and I do not think I'm the only one with this problem of not knowing how to start modifying the game

Thank you 

Start here... https://www.loverslab.com/topic/115311-resident-evil-2-remake-nude-claire-request/page/33/

8 minutes ago, tigers said:

Guys i have a question. Is it possible to pair up hair mods like messy hair with naught noir and claire wild baby? I cant seem to do it. Can anyone help?

Hair modification usually happens in the objectroot folder (x64\objectroot\prefab\character\survivor\parts\pl1000), take the messy hair which could be named pl1000_hair_costume_a.pfb, pl1000_hair_costume_b.pfb, pl1000_hair_costume_c.pfb, or pl1000_hair_costume_d.pfb and drag it to the mods that your changing the hair on, and rename it accordingly. Example: pl1000_hair_costume_c.pfb becomes pl1000_hair_costume_a.pfb.16 (which I believe is the Noir hair letter "a").

19 minutes ago, NuttNutt said:

Hair modification usually happens in the objectroot folder (x64\objectroot\prefab\character\survivor\parts\pl1000), take the messy hair which could be named pl1000_hair_costume_a.pfb, pl1000_hair_costume_b.pfb, pl1000_hair_costume_c.pfb, or pl1000_hair_costume_d.pfb and drag it to the mods that your changing the hair on, and rename it accordingly. Example: pl1000_hair_costume_c.pfb becomes pl1000_hair_costume_a.pfb.16 (which I believe is the Noir hair letter "a").

I get that but what about wild baby? That mod is for the Claire Jacket outfit. Which hair file is for that version?

56 minutes ago, tigers said:

I get that but what about wild baby? That mod is for the Claire Jacket outfit. Which hair file is for that version?

It should be pl1000_hair_costume_a.pfb.16 for that particular costume. If the objectroot folder (x64\objectroot\prefab\character\survivor\parts\pl1000) isn't created for a particular mod, then it uses the default assets RE2 came with. So create the objectroot folder and sub-folders ( x64\objectroot\prefab\character\survivor\parts\pl1000) drop messy hair in the last folder pl1000 and make sure messy hair is named pl1000_hair_costume_a.pfb.16

It should work, it works for me...  

47 minutes ago, NuttNutt said:

It should be pl1000_hair_costume_a.pfb.16 for that particular costume. If the objectroot folder (x64\objectroot\prefab\character\survivor\parts\pl1000) isn't created for a particular mod, then it uses the default assets RE2 came with. So create the objectroot folder and sub-folders ( x64\objectroot\prefab\character\survivor\parts\pl1000) drop messy hair in the last folder pl1000 and make sure messy hair is named pl1000_hair_costume_a.pfb.16

It should work, it works for me...  

Wait, i am a little confused. you said in you last post that pl1000_hair_costume_a.pfb.16 is for Noir outfit due to "a" being the corresponding letter for Noir. Now you're saying its for Claire Jacket?

2 hours ago, tigers said:

Wait, i am a little confused. you said in you last post that pl1000_hair_costume_a.pfb.16 is for Noir outfit due to "a" being the corresponding letter for Noir. Now you're saying its for Claire Jacket?

4 hours ago, tigers said:

Guys i have a question. Is it possible to pair up hair mods like messy hair with naught noir and claire wild baby? I cant seem to do it. Can anyone help?

In this post you asked about Noir and Wild Baby. I gave you Noir... my reply was reflecting that. 

There are 3 known hair configurations Claire uses. These hair configurations are more than likely shared among other costumes. However, RE2 uses overriding content (updates, etc.) that reconfigures character layouts... but other possibilities like pl1000_hair_costume_default.pfb.16, pl1000_hair_costume_d.pfb.16 and pl1000_hair_costume_e.pfb.16 might exist because Ada has seven hair configurations that I have seen in a file.

List below are my current configurations.... 

Noire outfit hair for me is pl1000_hair_costume_a.pfb.16

Military outfit hair for me is pl1000_hair_costume_b.pfb.16

Elza Walker hair for me is pl1000_hair_costume_c.pfb

So you may want to try to override the default assets which RE2 loads when there is no custom mods presented. Trying using an unknown hair configuration (default, d, e, and f) since Claire has seven outfits total. Example: pl1000_hair_costume_default.pfb 

On 3/2/2019 at 4:25 AM, VenturousGamer said:

Attention, ladies and gentlemen. After much anticipation, and sexual repression, I present to you the official fully nude Leon mod!

With the exception of minor distractions, and wishing his dick were harder, he's totally unclothed and barefoot! Hopefully others get similar treatment!

RE2 - Leon Nude Mod by ogami4

Credit to ogami4

Dang ... Why the rigid hair? Is not there an equal Mod but with his sexy hair loose?  

Archived