Resident Evil 2 Remake Nude Claire (Request)

6 hours ago, ironbuzz said:

I'm trying to figure out how to combine the top mod with either the middle or bottom mods(that i'm quoting). Effectively I want to replace Claire's Default costume(the title says it replaces the Elza Walker costume but in actuality it replaces her Jacket costume) with Sky Blacksmith's Nude Ada 2.0 or Leather Costume mostly cause they have jiggle physics. I don't know what files need to be overwritten or renamed in order to achieve this. Every time I try and replace files and zip it up for the mod manager it crashes the manager when I try to select it. Can anyone help me with this? 

From what I've gathered, I could be completely wrong about this too, the pl2000 folders pertain to Ada and pl1000 folders pertains to Leon/Claire and there are way more pl1000 folders in the Ada replaces Claire mod presumably because of cutscenes.

I just want to play as Sky Blacksmith's Nude Ada 2.0 or Leather Costume in more of the game other than just the Ada section in Leon's story. Hell if someone could tell me how to replace Leon's and Claire's model with Ada's that would be great so I can play as Sky Blacksmith's Nude Ada 2.0 or Leather Costume in both stories.

I just enable the nude Ada off of the Nexus site. Then enable Sky Blacksmith's Ada over it. Then you can play as nude Ada in Claire A and B as Claire's default costume, or Elza costume. As for Leon, just need to use the model swap from FluffyQuake mod manager, then follow what I said about playing Ada in Claire's campaign.

19 hours ago, infinitaguy said:

You can do that yourself.

Simply copy the desired *.mesh.* and *.mdf2.* into ...\natives\x64\sectionroot\character\player\pl1000\pl1004\ and rename them to pl1004.*

You don't need to copy the Textures, as they are linked in the mdf2 file with the correct path.

You can do the yourself. Simply copy the desired *.mesh.* and *.mdf2.* into ... \natives\x64\sectionroot\character\player\pl1000\pl1004\ and Rename them to pl1004.*/t need to copy the textures, as and is linked in the Mdf2 file with the correct path. How do I override it? MoD extraction overlay? Game Extraction Overlay

I still confuse, which mods that I gain from this place that make Mr.X appearing on any place. The logic is like this, when there's a multiple of zombies in one place, one of them turn/switched to Mr.X. This doesn't close the fact that the original script Mr.X who's appearing by the developer design still exist. With this, I can have like 5~10 Mr.X chasing Claire's butt. Was it nude zombie's mods ? I really have no idea.

5 hours ago, Benn8204 said:

I still confuse, which mods that I gain from this place that make Mr.X appearing on any place. The logic is like this, when there's a multiple of zombies in one place, one of them turn/switched to Mr.X. This doesn't close the fact that the original script Mr.X who's appearing by the developer design still exist. With this, I can have like 5~10 Mr.X chasing Claire's butt. Was it nude zombie's mods ? I really have no idea.

i think is the one that makes the zombies with less clothes...

在2009年3月7日晚上9:52,infinitaguy說:

幾乎相同,但複製網格和mdf2成

.. \ natives \ x64 \ sectionroot \ character \ player \ pl2000 \ pl2000 - >(這就是外套模特)

.. \ natives \ x64 \ sectionroot \ character \ player \ pl2000 \ pl2001 - >(這就是紅色禮服模特)

並且顯然重命名為pl2000。*和pl2001。* ;)

編輯:哎呀,這是另一種方式。pl2000是紅色連衣裙,pl2001是外套。

The game is grid and mdf2 mod is grid and mdf2

On 3/5/2019 at 1:23 AM, ironbuzz said:

I just tried using this with fluffy's modmanager. Dropped it into the Mods folder like any other mod and when I loaded the game put on Claire's Military costume nothing was different. I was playing as Claire in her Military costume and not as Ada in Sky Blacksmith's Special Agent costume. Did I do something wrong?

On 3/7/2019 at 11:19 PM, ironbuzz said:

Has anyone gotten this mod to work? I put it in the mod manager and it didnt change Claire's Military costume. Wanna know if i need to do something else

Sorry for the delay!

I just downloaded this file myself and tried it again (incase the file was corrupted).

It works just fine on my end, so let me ask you a couple of questions.

when you install it using fluffy, make sure, in the bottom left corner, it says re-validated "x" files (in my case, x=73).

this is important! because when it doesn't, the the installation won't go through. i sometimes extract, than rearchive the mod, to force it to work.

i can look more into this if such is the case.

next up, make sure you don't have another mod installed that conflicts with my mod (meaning something else that affects military claire).

the mod authors of the older mods did not care about extra files. they usually included uneccessary files that did not affect their own work (and they did not care to remove them)

hence why most of the older mods are incompatible with eachother.

just to test... try uninstalling all mods, except mine, and see if it works. if it still doesn't work, then i'll look into it again,

But if it does work, then one of your other mods are incompatible with mine (meaning they change something with Military claire, without telling you that).

and what you should do is install the mods, one at the time, until my mod doesn't work. then we know exactly which mods are conflicting with what.

either way, tell me how it goes!

The Fluffy Mod manager logic are very simple. Zip or RaR file content must have proper folder structure, else, it's failed installment.
If you check the file inside the Zip or RaR file and the folder isn't => Native and/or 90### ... then it's guarantee the mods installation will failed.

If you find a mods that the file inside the zip/rar aren't Native or 90### (DLC folder numbers), then extract the RaR/Zip, Grab the Native & 90### (DLC) ... and make your own RaR/Zip. Then move this self made RaR/Zip to fluffy mod manager and install it.
RE2_Fluffy_Mod_Manager_Structure.jpg.a7e02155364eaf17d26c5b7e4acf166a.jpg

I hope there's some modders who make the wounds stay permanently even after loading a save file.
When you loading a save because die or done wrong things, or because some events like changing character between Claire & Sherry, the wounds state are restarted, so it's gone. I like this wound mechanics, like Claire just escape a BDSM dungeon.?
RE2_Claire_Punished.jpg.a395d62abe8603250af7faa3a50e156d.jpg
(I use Infinite Health Trainer Cheat, else, there's no way she's able to gain a lot of this marks)

1 hour ago, Benn8204 said:

I hope there's some modders who make the wounds stay permanently even after loading a save file.
When you loading a save because die or done wrong things, or because some events like changing character between Claire & Sherry, the wounds state are restarted, so it's gone. I like this wound mechanics, like Claire just escape a BDSM dungeon.?
RE2_Claire_Punished.jpg.a395d62abe8603250af7faa3a50e156d.jpg
(I use Infinite Health Trainer Cheat, else, there's no way she's able to gain a lot of this marks)

Yeah, boss fights give these kind of lasting wounds as long as there is no drastic changes to the model or restart state. The wound marks are dynamic as well, they're not always in the same spot. Had one wound mark right deep between her crotch on her vagina. That gotta hurt. I've also seen her wound build up all over her body, too. If you leave during the boss fight and come back like an hour later, lol. Of course, with god mode on is the only way you can get Claire/Leon that beaten up.

23 hours ago, Miguelbiersack said:

Someone could make a modification in the nude Claire mod to go nude in the viewer of the character of Elza Walker, please, is that in the viewer of the character comes out with his normal clothes and leave it in the rar filetumblr_pmhp2iIcWM1tkkut3_1280.jpg.3d58ddc6be8e0f0df0f77dd56a998f32.jpg

I would like that too.

On 2019/2/21 at PM10點52分, stylel said:

我不明白為什麼Ada For Claire 18+ Ver 2.0取代了Clarie的默認裝備。這就是我們讓皮套漂浮的原因。不僅有一個皮套漂浮在她的屁股上,但有些部分漂浮在她的腳下。如果我們能夠取代那些將會消失的黑色。有什麼解決方案嗎?

I don't understand why Ada For Claire 18+ Ver 2.0 replaces Clarie default outfit. This is why we get holster floating. Not only there is a holster floating on her ass but some part is floating at her feet. Under how ada body disappeared, only saw the head

11 hours ago, Benn8204 said:

The Fluffy Mod manager logic are very simple. Zip or RaR file content must have proper folder structure, else, it's failed installment.
If you check the file inside the Zip or RaR file and the folder isn't => Native and/or 90### ... then it's guarantee the mods installation will failed.

If you find a mods that the file inside the zip/rar aren't Native or 90### (DLC folder numbers), then extract the RaR/Zip, Grab the Native & 90### (DLC) ... and make your own RaR/Zip. Then move this self made RaR/Zip to fluffy mod manager and install it.
RE2_Fluffy_Mod_Manager_Structure.jpg.a7e02155364eaf17d26c5b7e4acf166a.jpg

This is true (good detailed explanation)

However this is not the issue at the moment, infact sometimes fluffy fail to install a mod, even with correct foldering

sometimes this has to do with integrity of the archive, or its readability.

And sometimes this has to do with the version (older version of winrar for exmple) of your archive extractor (which is solved by extracting said content, then re-archiving it yourself... kinda weird...).

The main goal is that fluffy manages to validate the file, before copying over the content (sometimes, it fails to do so, even with all events and preparations being correct).

However, personally, i believe many have the issue of incompatibility between mods

that is, one mod changes the same line of codes as the other mod (without the user realizing it)), and both are being used at the same time.

this forces fluffy to prioritize one mod over the other (hence giving the result like the other mod is not even working)

i believe this is the culprit!

45 minutes ago, Miguelbiersack said:

we must create 2 forums one for resident 2 remake and the other for devil may cry 5 to tell the modders if they are able to do nude mods for trish and lady and nico as they are very sexy

really ??? re2 remake already done for adult mod, and dmc5 mod was only reupload from 3dm forum. create 2 forum for 1 game have no more adult mod and another game mod only reupload from another forum ???

Archived