Resident Evil 2 Remake Nude Claire (Request)

25 minutes ago, mortanios said:

Maybe im wrong but i think is a new update with no panties, any one can take a look please?

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-5856550-1-1.html

Not sure but I'll take a look. Alright Unfortunately the Jill mod has panties. As for the mod authors other work? I wasn't able to gain access due to him or her making you have atleast 99999999 post in order to view or gain access to the test file.

26 minutes ago, Codsworth72 said:

Not sure but I'll take a look. Alright Unfortunately the Jill mod has panties. As for the mod authors other work? I wasn't able to gain access due to him or her making you have atleast 99999999 post in order to view or gain access to the test file. 

So is there no other way to acquire this particular jill mod? Looks damn cool!

Whats with the shitty restrictions?

Claire has no Pants mod, Ada for Claire Unde 2.0 bug, and the body below the ADA head disappears 

On 3/17/2019 at 6:43 PM, inori51 said:

Is it possible to merge the E cup Claire nude with Topless mod please (with bounce obvsiously)?

Expecting for huge tits mod too ?

1 hour ago, darky3000 said:

Well it seems it is bugged for me .... :( When I load save, I got several zombies at my position and sometimes I got teleported on different position on map...

As this mod only replaces the Ada head mesh, it can't be the cause of your problems.

If you are using the modmanager, try to uninstall every mod and delete the natives folder in your RE2 directory after that (if it's still there).

Than install your mods one by one until you encounter your bugs. Than you have the bugged mod.

2 hours ago, darky3000 said:

TYVM !!!

6 minutes ago, infinitaguy said:

Como este mod solo reemplaza la malla de la cabeza de Ada, no puede ser la causa de sus problemas.

Si está utilizando el modmanager, intente desinstalar cada mod y elimine la carpeta nativos en su directorio RE2 después de eso (si todavía está allí).

Luego instale sus modificaciones una por una hasta que encuentre sus errores. Que tienes el mod de error.

I can not see the mod. Can someone send me a screenshot to know what this mod is for?

2 hours ago, infinitaguy said:

As this mod only replaces the Ada head mesh, it can't be the cause of your problems.

If you are using the modmanager, try to uninstall every mod and delete the natives folder in your RE2 directory after that (if it's still there).

Than install your mods one by one until you encounter your bugs. Than you have the bugged mod.

Yep, u r right ofc, it conflicts with ada mods :P Ty for point me that :)

Holy fucking shit does Claire sheriff and Claire wild baby look goddamn amazing...wtf. This kind is like even far better than a nude mod, the quality is aaaa. And what i like even more, is replacing Claire military with sheriff and wild baby with default jacket leaving us with full nude on elza walker. All 3 in game to have fun, huge THANKS :D

Also i wanted to ask, that Ada white skirt, i think i downloaded it thanks to @Codsworth72 , but what does it replace in the game, some Claire costume?

Archived