Resident Evil 2 Remake Nude Claire (Request)

11 hours ago, NuttNutt said:

Correct. But make sure certain objectroot files aren't being shared (i.e., natives\x64\objectroot\prefab\character\survivor\parts\pl1000) by multiple mods.

Ok, another question before I go down this rabbit hole. As once I start working on something, I don't stop till it's perfect.  Can we rename mods to fit different outfits? So, say put topless military over Noire or Jacket?

Thanks for all the followups btw.

On 3/26/2019 at 3:12 PM, The_Unkn0wn said:

I had the same problem happen after getting out from under the shutter in the beginning of the game (when Marvin helps you out), in my case I managed to fix it by setting Claire's costume to the jacket one you unlock after beating the game once, it's simply called "Jacket" in the costumes list.

Probably that's part of the issue. I still have to beat the game once with Claire. I'm going to do the same.

Thank you for the help, guys.

22 hours ago, Dean00 said:

Finally ... here it is. PS: Select the unlockable clothes to work

Requires All DLCs.

Claire More Nude.rar 160.34 MB · 347 downloads

Thank you this mod is great I love the tattoos from the Wild Baby mod but the shirt was getting in the way. But I do love the shorts, how I adjust this mod to add the shorts back in? Like which file(s) from the original Wild Baby mod do I have to put in this mod to put the shorts on?

Follow up question would I be able to overwrite for example the E-Cup mod with your mod to have the tattoos on the E-Cup mod or is her whole torso one file and that one file needs to be modified to have both E-Cup and the tattoos?

22 hours ago, NuttNutt said:

If anyone is wondering how Claire's costume system works in Resident Evil 2, it's something like this.

0. Jacket (file: pl1000)

1. Tank Top (file: pl1001)

2. Classic Jacket (file: pl1002)

3. Classic Tank Top (file: pl1003)

4. Elza Walker (file: pl1004)

5. Noir (file: pl1005)

6. Military (file: pl1006)

I never see a mod that replaces the '98 costume. Can the '98 costume be replaced if you change it to file: p1007?

Dean00

How did you achieve this (naked Katherine Warren over...what Claire costume?). Or where can I get download this mod?

Ironbuzz

Thanks for useful informayion

To all

I can't download the mod "Claire Naked Lace" from the сhinese site and the cloud. If someone already has this mod, please share it.
Thank you in advance.

15 hours ago, Hakufu1021 said:

Ok, another question before I go down this rabbit hole. As once I start working on something, I don't stop till it's perfect.  Can we rename mods to fit different outfits? So, say put topless military over Noire or Jacket?

Thanks for all the followups btw.

You should be able to. Just have to make sure you're not overwriting things you need for other mods.

Have you ever wanted to play with Claire and Ada at the same time without having to resort to switching characters via playing Leon, or having Claire files completely written over? Well here it is, play as Ada by selecting Claire’s Military Costume, or play as Claire selecting any other costume. Yes, play with these two hot women at the same time.

Ada model is based on the hot-body silk stockings model by Aerosmith and Akuma76 https://www.nexusmods.com/residentevil22019/mods/113

Bugs: During the cutscenes Ada eyes become quite bug-eyed, and it is quite hilarious… but I will fix that soon. More than likely attaching Ada’s streaming animation directly to the outfit selection.

FYI: Please uninstall any prior “Military Costume mods” before installing the Ada Military Costume.

Enjoy!!!

Download Here: https://www.nexusmods.com/residentevil22019/mods/141 or below.

Ada Claire Military Costume (4).jpg

Ada and Claire Together.rar

Archived