Resident Evil 2 Remake Nude Claire (Request)

24 minutes ago, NuttNutt said:

1. Simply drop the zip files or unzipped folder into the RE2 folder in Fluffy's mod manager, run the manager.

2. Select Resident Evil 2 Remake (may require you to point the manger to the RE2 install Steam folder).

3. Select "Manage Mode list."

4. Select "Full Mod List."

5. Select which mods you want to enable (gives you a green checkmark on those selected).

6. Click "Back" button twice.

7. Click "Launch Game."

8. Once the game is activated, you can activate the trainer if you're swapping characters around. But for the most part, Claire and Leon costume changes don't require this.

9. Enjoy!!!

FMM.jpg

FMM2.jpg

FMM3.jpg

FMM4.jpg

Oh! Thank you. I will try it! ?

You should never close the program after launching the game, right?

Hmmm ... this Fluffy Mod Manger does not look like the one I use, should I download a newer version or something? 

48 minutes ago, serpientesmile said:

Oh! Thank you. I will try it! ?

You should never close the program after launching the game, right?

Hmmm ... this Fluffy Mod Manger does not look like the one I use, should I download a newer version or something? 

You can close the manager. The files are written directly to RE2 directory, until you decide to change them. The only time you don't turn off the manager is when running the swap-character trainer that's built in.

But yes, update to the latest trainer.

2 hours ago, gcp89 said:

Thanks, I can't believe I didn't see that post. lol

Does anyone know why it was taken down by the mods?

Apparently there is some major war with the creator of the mod and this person over at the RE modding board, saying that she stole a mesh from Daz and that this guy is going to get Daz to take legal action and shit for stealing mesh and being a jackass when he was trying to be polite and stuff but now both of them threatening each other.

Some of there convo.

dfdf.jpg

fghfjffff.jpg

fghfgh.jpg

jhhhjhjh.jpg

12 hours ago, NuttNutt said:

You can close the manager. The files are written directly to RE2 directory, until you decide to change them. The only time you don't turn off the manager is when running the swap-character trainer that's built in.

But yes, update to the latest trainer.

Oh. Thanks by the info! 

You can tell me please how to uninstall completely a Mod? Simply deleting the RAR file from the Mods folder of the Manager or removing the green sign from the Mod on the Manager screen or how? 

So the Mod Manager button called '' Launch game '' is necessary only for the swap characters trainer?

Thank you.  ?

1 hour ago, Sneaksmile said:

Oh. Thanks by the info! 

You can tell me please how to uninstall completely a Mod? Simply deleting the RAR file from the Mods folder of the Manager or removing the green sign from the Mod on the Manager screen or how? 

So the Mod Manager button called '' Launch game '' is necessary only for the swap characters trainer?

Thank you.  ?

Just click on the mod that was installed. It'll uninstall the mod and the green circle check will be removed. There is also a button in the fluffymod manager to "Uninstall all mods"

You'll want to make sure you use the Fluffy Manager to uninstall the mods and not just manually delete the native folder. Because the mod manager invalidates some file paths from the actual game archive to get mods to work. So manually deleting the native folder without restoring those file paths can cause the game to load missing files.

7 hours ago, ludger166 said:

Apparently there is some major war with the creator of the mod and this person over at the RE modding board, saying that she stole a mesh from Daz and that this guy is going to get Daz to take legal action and shit for stealing mesh and being a jackass when he was trying to be polite and stuff but now both of them threatening each other.

Some of there convo.

So someone got triggered because an old daz mesh (when daz makers themselves reuse/remake meshes from one another).

I am surprised and disappointed at the same time that there are no triggered sjw journalists reporting these mods and getting furious. I mean the details are incredible that you might have just as well stripped the actress portraying Claire.

15 hours ago, ludger166 said:

Some of there convo.

Wow, now that's some petty stuff right there.

8 hours ago, Sinyu said:

Just click on the mod that was installed. It'll uninstall the mod and the green circle check will be removed. There is also a button in the fluffymod manager to "Uninstall all mods"

You'll want to make sure you use the Fluffy Manager to uninstall the mods and not just manually delete the native folder. Because the mod manager invalidates some file paths from the actual game archive to get mods to work. So manually deleting the native folder without restoring those file paths can cause the game to load missing files.

Thank you by the info! 

1 hour ago, gcp89 said:

Wow, now that's some petty stuff right there.

The person who did the Ada school girl mod did everything legit, its CLATHENINJA who is just being a jackass trying to make the modder look bad all cz he didn't get an answer or help and was blocked on Nexus xD

dfcgbdfbdf.jpg

5 hours ago, ludger166 said:

The person who did the Ada school girl mod did everything legit, its CLATHENINJA who is just being a jackass trying to make the modder look bad all cz he didn't get an answer or help and was blocked on Nexus xD

dfcgbdfbdf.jpg

Oh I've been in their shoes,CPU can confirm it.The problem is that Nexus Has TONS of DAZ 3d asset models converted.Fallout 4 atomic beauty mod is a daz3d female model mesh,SAM \DIZONA, RE2R female models are also daz3d mesh models that you all see or get for your game.And Daz3d EULA is forbid you to make\remake\convert\use\ etc of their assets in any other game or software except theirs, even if you bought them. Game mods sites have strict rules for that.

Archived