Resident Evil 2 Remake Nude Claire (Request)

Does any ones else game crash when you try to veiw the Erza model in the models menu.The noir transparent nude one works but that one doesn't, sure it has something to do with the nude mod. Also i cant get the new Ada mod to work keeps not letting me interact with things and not loading my game.

17 hours ago, ludger166 said:

I have barefoot version of this mod lol

Can you share with us that version? Thanks  ?

And sorry I'm new here. There's a way to have barefoot versions of Ada and, more important Claire?

13 minutes ago, VonVolx said:

Does any ones else game crash when you try to veiw the Erza model in the models menu.The noir transparent nude one works but that one doesn't, sure it has something to do with the nude mod. Also i cant get the new Ada mod to work keeps not letting me interact with things and not loading my game.

mine doesn't crash but the model menu one isn't nude, somehow it only works in game

36 minutes ago, candylover said:

mine doesn't crash but the model menu one isn't nude, somehow it only works in game

Mine doesnt even show up it just endless load and locks my game so i cant exit. Also i cant load my game without the old Ada nude mod and if I use the new one i cant interact with any thing, i think i broke my game awesome.

Edit: got the new one to work by overwriting the old one manually with the new one. Don't know why i need the old one to load or it to work but at least she looks better now.

From elsewhere, uploaded by slice

Here is the bug fixed version Ada. and if you don't want her to get naked with the coat model, then just simply unzip and delete "pl2000_body_default.pfb.16" from "natives\x64\objectroot\prefab\character\survivor\parts\pl2000"

installation:
drop it in Modmanager\Games\RE2R\Mods

http://www.mediafire.com/file/4m6onx8z3yb1f4t/ada+new+body+dress%2Bcoat.rar

7 hours ago, QuackFluffy said:

Hello! I saw some people have a problem with the mod manager I haven't seen before in this thread. Turns out the rar archive with the ada nude mod stored files in an order which exposed a bug in the mod manager causing it incorrectly extract files from the rar archive.

I've fixed the problem in the latest build: http://residentevilmodding.boards.net/thread/10142/modding-pak-files

People who encountered the bug might have to go to where the game is installed and delete the "natives" directory (only do this while you know you have no mods installed). Once you've done that, the mod should install and uninstall just fine using the latest mod manager version.

Thanks for all your work with the mod manager. It certainly makes life a lot easier for dumbarses like me who can be guaranteed to screw up manual installs.

Ok so the mod works but in a weird way. First what you do is delete you natives forlder but be sure to back it up first. Then put the natives folder from the nude mod in the game folder that you just deleted the natives from. After that place the Ada naked .rar in FluffyQuacks mod manager, install it, run the game, pick claire first or second story, and select Leon classic costume and it should replace with Ada nude playable with Claire.  only small problem is when you get bit, Leons voice comes out not Claies. I also used Wilsinons models swap mod but i havent tried it without it yet.

Resident Evil 2  biohazard Re2 2019.02.20 - 09.14.00.63_Moment.jpg

Resident Evil 2  biohazard Re2 2019.02.20 - 09.14.00.63_Moment(5).jpg

Resident Evil 2  biohazard Re2 2019.02.20 - 09.14.00.63_Moment(3).jpg

Resident Evil 2  biohazard Re2 2019.02.20 - 09.14.00.63_Moment(4).jpg

8 hours ago, QuackFluffy said:

Hello! I saw some people have a problem with the mod manager I haven't seen before in this thread. Turns out the rar archive with the ada nude mod stored files in an order which exposed a bug in the mod manager causing it incorrectly extract files from the rar archive.

I've fixed the problem in the latest build: http://residentevilmodding.boards.net/thread/10142/modding-pak-files

People who encountered the bug might have to go to where the game is installed and delete the "natives" directory (only do this while you know you have no mods installed). Once you've done that, the mod should install and uninstall just fine using the latest mod manager version.

You are just A-mazing Fluffy, 1000 Kudos to you for your mod manager brilliance!! 

Archived