Lovers Animations Workshop - old one

Or nutsack!

ROFL.

As usual great work Gerra!

But the set of anims you uploaded doesn't have BBB' date=' and unfortunately clip with the current futanari penis set , none of the penises goes down that low, and if I adjust up the hands clip into her ass. I know this is just a proof of concept thing but still.. that anim is so well done it seems a shame not to use it.

[/quote']

Yes, I use a set of normal, 45° and 90° angle "tools" for CLS animations. That plus some really big ones. It was my understanding that LPK can inject objects so you can use them.

(No BBB? Bottom ones doesn't but that's impossible to see, top one does, it doesn't show for you? skip to 40sec in the preview)

See post 43, 49, 51 and particularly 55 with the attachment. We've somehow lost this discussion so I'm glad you brought it back.

Greg: do you mind if we link the attachment of my post and maybe others like your post 60 to the firsts posts of this thread?

PS: guys, I only slept 6 hours and you managed to post two pages of comments!

Yes, I downloaded the attachment in your post and used it with a BBB enabled upperbody. No noticeable movement on DMRA or HFOB bodies on the offender, nothing like in the videos.

Relink of the attachment im talking about... http://www.loverslab.com/attachment.php?aid=20575

The only BBB I get during the animation is the "idle.kf" from the nomaam "breathing BBB" set. The only time it does that is if a sex anim has no BBB... The BBB of the other sex anims I have installed play fine and override the "idle.kf" BBB movement like they are supposed to.

Yes' date=' I downloaded the attachment in your post and used it with a BBB enabled upperbody. No noticeable movement on DMRA or HFOB bodies on the offender, nothing like in the videos.

Relink of the attachment im talking about... http://www.loverslab.com/attachment.php?aid=20575

The only BBB I get during the animation is the "idle.kf" from the nomaam "breathing BBB" set. The only time it does that is if a sex anim has no BBB... The BBB of the other sex anims I have installed play fine and override the "idle.kf" BBB movement like they are supposed to.

[/quote']

I converted Grumpf's new piledriver and there is bbb for the offensive party. It is subtle, but it is most certainly there. I will post a link to it in post 4 and call it 129alternate.

As to forcing folks to use particular bodies, I am totally against this. There is no reason we can't have stuff be multi-body enabled. Now obviously an animation made for DMRA\HGEC H cup isn't going to be perfect on an E or D cup and there may be a gap if there is tit grabbing if someone is using an A or B cup but that is a small trade off. The same of course will be true for those using J or K cups (or larger). I think we had a good plan on animating for the middle of the road with DMRA. Obviously, any and all animators can and should animate first and foremost for whatever body "THEY" want. If that is a J or K cup then so be it.

As to the larger discussion on futa cocks, the problem we are seeing is that there is no futa cock set up like it needs to be for the angle. That is something I "think" I can fix. Right now their are 5 different futa cock positions but only one of them ever seems to play. I need to look over the esm\esp and through the ini to see how or even "if" we can get this going correctly.

I'm here if you need help. Although right now the other thing with an "x" in it will probably prevent me to react quickly :)

Is there any LPK geek that can quickly brief me on the scripts engine used in LPK so I can think of a way to use "my" tools and maybe extend the script with multiple partners?

On another note; here's one of my earliest animation that needs B4 to it. Some BBB for the top and some BB for the bottom.

BED.7z

I think it could be a good exercise for Gerra's script.

If you jump in, can you be so nice as to just add B4 to it before adapting it to LPK so I can replace mine at the same time?

Cheers!

Futanari Lovers Motion Oblivion 57 (improvement)

1/Here one phase (however, own animation also contains single phase, only with minor changes). I corrected the direction of all the bones, added animation of all fingers

2/that the animation can be used for the conscious actors.

3/Requires skeleton and weighting body (animated organ) for Futanari .

Video

http://www.mediafire.com/?u1eq5dpphviqygd

7801a33deb73d1bc7c4602b96c51da32.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/?7bndmucp19diain

Obviously' date=' any and all animators can and should animate first and foremost for whatever body "THEY" want. If that is a J or K cup then so be it.

[/quote']

Totally agree, as long as those deviating from the 'center standard' established here, specify which target body they are animating it for. That should hopefully head off the torrent of non-reading noob questions in regards to "Why is x clipping with my x body?"

On another note; here's one of my earliest animation that needs B4 to it. Some BBB for the top and some BB for the bottom.

If you jump in' date=' can you be so nice as to just add B4 to it before adapting it to LPK so I can replace mine at the same time?

Cheers![/color']

Give me an hour or so and I should have them done. I am also adding a slight breast bounce to the dominate position. Hope you don't mind. One thing I did notice is that I had to remove some of the facial expression information from one of the kf files (blinkright and stuff like that). Blender kept crashing when trying to export the kf with that info.

Futanari Lovers Motion Oblivion 57 (improvement)

1/Here one phase (however' date=' own animation also contains single phase, only with minor changes). I corrected the direction of all the bones, added animation of all fingers

2/that the animation can be used for the conscious actors.

3/Requires skeleton and weighting body (animated organ) for Futanari .

[/quote']

Thank you very much for the animation!

Couple of questions:

1. You have an extra animation that is not needed: 57_DefMotionx4.kf

Lovers only uses a total of 8 kf files. The files size is slightly different than the others so it may be that this was supposed to be one of them. You might glance at it to see if this was just an accidental inclusion or if you had some purpose for it.

2. Where did you get the number 57 from? Looking at the Daedra Sutra the number 57 is a group 2 (missionary\laying down animation). Looking through the entire DS I never found any lovers position that matches up to this so this is a completely new animation to my knowledge.

3. You have this labeled as a group 2 animation (which is missionary\laying down) when it really should be a group 4 (oral) animation.

Please don't take any of the above as critizing anything you have done, I just want to make sure things match up to the current way things are being done so folks are clear on the who\what\how.

Thanks again for the wonderful animation!! :D

Strange...

What happens if you disable NoMaam?

That did it grumpf!

I pulled out the Idle.kf from the anims folder and the BBB played correctly. I still have all of the other nomaam anims, but for some reason the Idle.kf is overriding your BBB. I have no idea why, this is the first time it has happened with any animation in my collection.

Strange...

What happens if you disable NoMaam?

That did it grumpf!

I pulled out the Idle.kf from the anims folder and the BBB played correctly. I still have all of the other nomaam anims' date=' but for some reason the Idle.kf is overriding your BBB. I have no idea why, this is the first time it has happened with any animation in my collection.

[/quote']

You might open up grumpf's kf files and change the NiControllerSequence name from SpecialIdle_Stand1 to just SpecialIdle and see if that helps you overcome the issue.

Thank you very much for the animation!

Couple of questions:

1. You have an extra animation that is not needed: 57_DefMotionx4.kf

Lovers only uses a total of 8 kf files. The files size is slightly different than the others so it may be that this was supposed to be one of them. You might glance at it to see if this was just an accidental inclusion or if you had some purpose for it.

2. Where did you get the number 57 from? Looking at the Daedra Sutra the number 57 is a group 2 (missionary\laying down animation). Looking through the entire DS I never found any lovers position that matches up to this so this is a completely new animation to my knowledge.

3. You have this labeled as a group 2 animation (which is missionary\laying down) when it really should be a group 4 (oral) animation.

The animation of the chest did not by me .... I do not understand while, how to do it (dynamic simulation of impact forces(several at once) on the bone(s) )

1.If a strong desire to, then you can use more than 8-kf per pose. Here, I just made a mistake.

2.I do not remember. But not from LLab, Maybe from SHY .

3. Me so easier to verify, in the same group.

(I think that other people are old enough to set up ini, as they need)

If you jump in' date=' can you be so nice as to just add B4 to it before adapting it to LPK so I can replace mine at the same time?

Cheers![/color']

Ok, good news, bad news:

1. I was able to add b4 to all poses.

2. I can't check the bouncing butt as I don't have that set up in my game right now so I don't know how well I did. I still haven't figured out how to import multiple meshes\skeletons\animations into blender to look at things.

3. We have a problem Houston on the "dominant" position. There is no way to get the penis into the right position based on the current animation setup. Even the "downward" cock placement is too high due to how the pelvis is rotated upwards on all the dominant positions (bed02, bed12, bed22). This means that we can't use it for lovers due how cocks are stet up. I am not savvy enough with animations yet to know how to rotate the pelvis enough to get the penis in the right position.

Here is my 1st attempt at "B4'ing" your bed animation: stuff for Grumpf.7z

NOTE: This animation is NOT setup for use with Lovers with PK. You are welcome to do so if you know how but it is a waste of time at this point due to item 3 above. This file is really just meant for Grumpf.

Ok' date=' good news, bad news:

1. I was able to add b4 to all poses.

2. I can't check the bouncing butt as I don't have that set up in my game right now so I don't know how well I did.[/quote']

There aren't very many meshes with B4 weight painting yet. The best way to check at this point is to run the automated BB weightpainting tool to weight paint a test mesh.

The next release of Setbody Reloaded will have B4 weighting as an option for all of the lower bodies. But I won't even be able to start on that project until I finish this script.

I still haven't figured out how to import multiple meshes\skeletons\animations into blender to look at things.

The easiest way to import multiple things is to deselect everything (hit a until nothing is selected). Then go to another layer (1-10 on the keyboard take you through the first 10 layers) and import whatever you want to import.

The only thing to remember is that you may end up with multiple scene roots. If this happens' date=' a quick crop to branch in Nifskope is all that is usually required. to fix it.

3. We have a problem Houston on the "dominant" position. There is no way to get the penis into the right position based on the current animation setup. Even the "downward" cock placement is too high due to how the pelvis is rotated upwards on all the dominant positions (bed02, bed12, bed22). This means that we can't use it for lovers due how cocks are stet up. I am not savvy enough with animations yet to know how to rotate the pelvis enough to get the penis in the right position.

So there do not appear to be any bones specific to the male organ in this skeleton, unless Bip01 Ma.L and Bip01 Ma.R are intended for that purpose.

If they are, then it would be fairly simple to add Ma.L and Ma.R weightpainting to the various boner meshes and get some animation going.

There are no bones for boners used in the vast majority of lovers animations and if we go and add something like that now we risk loosing a huge chunk of animations unless there is backward compatibility built in (not to mention forcing folks to use a particular skeleton which may or may not be compatible with the other stuff they use). Basically the way things work right now is that a mesh switch happens via the ini file and the boner points in one way or another as needed. However due to the current hip placement of his position it doesn't work with the current meshes. So either we fix the animation or we try to add another mesh. Not really sure which is easier. I am going to tinker with the animation and see what I can accomplish on that end.

Thanks for the info on multiple meshes\animations! :)

There are no bones for boners used in the vast majority of lovers animations and if we go and add something like that now we risk loosing a huge chunk of animations unless there is backward compatibility built in (not to mention forcing folks to use a particular skeleton which may or may not be compatible with the other stuff they use).

It would be. If you choose to use the skeleton with the weighted penis/futa/strapon you'll just end up with the same advantages/problem than a BBB or B4 body but the animations will be backward compatible so no risk here.

Basically the way things work right now is that a mesh switch happens via the ini file and the boner points in one way or another as needed. However due to the current hip placement of his position it doesn't work with the current meshes. So either we fix the animation or we try to add another mesh. Not really sure which is easier. I am going to tinker with the animation and see what I can accomplish on that end.

Thanks for the info on multiple meshes\animations! :)

Don't! I have now 700 animations so adapting them is too laborious. Now I have LPK basic packages but finishing CLS Gold' date=' learning Blender and advancing there is already a lot...

So how complicated is it to swap the mesh for a particular animation? Can we force equip something by just modifying the .ini associated with the animation?

[hr']

On another note; here B$Bodies1to10.7z are bodies 1 to 10 from CLS, they are B4. Use the one you like (our default is 2), simply create a new cloth in the CS add this mesh and use hands/upper body/lower body/foot as biped object (and playable duh!).

Greg: can you add this and other attachements to the beginning of this thread so it's easy to find later?

Gerra/Greg:

Animations work, the bouncing could be tuned but the demonstration of the engine is successful. I see the cheeks movements in max but nothing in Oblivion. Can someone else test the animation with one of the attached bodies?

We have to deal with two bones, the Bip01 and the Scale one. For now, only XYZ coordinates movement is applied to the Bip01 one. What happens if the use XYZ to the scale one? What about rotation?

Cheers!

Well here's what I got so far with my experiment:

Rotation on scale bone do nothing.

Translation on scale bone move the entire body.

Rotation on Bip01 bone shows ingame.

Translation on Bip01 do nothing ingame.

That leaves us with Bip01 rotation movement only.

Gerra, can you adapt the script to rotate Bip01 ButtCheeks bones as opposed to add a translation to them?

Cheers!

Well here's what I got so far with my experiment:

Rotation on scale bone do nothing.

Translation on scale bone move the entire body.

Rotation on Bip01 bone shows ingame.

Translation on Bip01 do nothing ingame.

That leaves us with Bip01 rotation movement only.

Gerra' date=' can you adapt the script to rotate Bip01 ButtCheeks bones as opposed to add a translation to them?

Cheers![/color']

Your in-game results don't appear to match mine. Precisely which bones are you animating?

As far as the question of adding Rotation and Scale, that's already done. I just had to come up with a solution to keep the interface from getting too messy.

Here's the current state of the tool if you'd like to try it out:

ConvertPose_1.85_experimental.7z

It's not fully tested and probably pretty buggy, but here it is for anyone who is willing to download and let me know what sort of problems they run into. Call it a pre-alpha.

It may not play nice with earlier saves either. I had to do some pretty ugly hacks to the back-end data tracking that I haven't yet cleaned up to my satisfaction.

I also still have to add the option to the jiggle to let you control whether or not it hits at the top of the bounce, the bottom of the bounce, or both. At the moment, you get jiggles at both, which works for some animations but not others.

Here's my idle testpackage:

testpackage.7z

It's nothing fancy, just a single idle animation and my B4 weight painted test body. The idle animation is a demonstration of Scale and Translation (fairly extreme examples, to tell the truth). One breast and one buttock with different types of scale animations, one breast and one buttock with movement animations. I left rotation out of the package because rotation is working for you.

Tested on a clean Oblivion install.

Now, it is possible that some other animation is overriding the bone animations when you tested it. If folks think it's a good idea, I could have the tool automatically assign bone priorities to the OP1-3 and Buttock bones. At the moment, they'll be assigned the Niftools default (30) on export unless the user sets that to a different number.

3. Making a 3rd BU armor pack for females.

4. Making a BU armor pack for males (this is something I have wanted to do for a very long time). It won't be "sexy" but will be more along the lines of rents\dents in armor\clothes and blood.

Making a BU armor pack for males (this is something I have wanted to do for a very long time). It won't be "sexy" but will be more along the lines of rents\dents in armor\clothes and blood.

GregAtHit Oh' date=' Creating male BU pack wouldn't be a tough work as long as you stick with vanilla stuff. Because I don't see many male armor replacers.. I find how foolhardy I was that decided to convert tons of female armor replacers to breakable armors. I'm not beaten yet, but I can never win the fight. However, all you need to do is converting just one set (arguably, vanilla male armors) of male armors and you're done.

Too bad that it won't be noticed as much as your 3rd female BU pack. I'll love it though.

WOW! This is incredibly easy and at the same time going to be incredibly complicated! Adding bouncing breasts to an animation is now just a matter of pushing a couple of buttons. However, getting the breasts to bounce where they look really good is still going to take a bit of playing with. Thankfully with this awesome script the options to play with things are pretty straight forward.

Gerra6 Speaking of this matter, I see these whole lot of options are necessary, but getting a proper setting is still a pain.

Is it possible to import BB settings from an existing animation (which has a nice BBB, of course),save, and apply it to others?

Is it possible to import BB settings from an existing animation (which has a nice BBB' date=' of course),save, and apply it to others?

[/quote']

In 3ds max it is. Select bones -- save animation (only all anim keys of selected bones),

load another pose -- load animation on the same bone group.

Then move, scale keys(group of keys) or edit in curve editor....

Gerra6 Speaking of this matter' date=' I see these whole lot of options are necessary, but getting a proper setting is still a pain.[/quote']

What sorts of things are you trying?

I've been able to get some pretty decent test results without too much effort. The trick is to first isolate the x, y, and z components so you understand how they move the breast and/or buttock, and then set the relative amplitudes for the effect you want.

The other helpful thing to note is that the amplitude follows a sine curve with each full bounce. The tool includes the ability to manipulate the angle multiplier for each axis and the angle offset, which allow you isolate exactly which parts of the curve you want expressed in the animation.

To explain:

Frequency Multiplier (X, Y, or Z). This determines how many full sine curves (0 to 2Ï€) will be expressed per bounce. Set this to less than 1 for a partial curve, higher than 1 to get more than one full bounce on that axis per main bounce.

Angle Offset (X, Y, or Z). This allows to set the starting value of the angle, expressed as a multiple of π. A setting of 0.5 sets the cycle to start at the point of maximum displacement (equivalent to cos). A setting of 1 has the same effect as setting the amplitude to a negative number.

Let's say you wanted to isolate the 1/4 of the curve near the maximum bounce. The first step is to set the frequency multiplier to 0.25. The next step is to choose an appropriate offset, in this case, 0.25. If instead you wanted to isolate the 1/4 of the curve at the bottom of the bounce, do the same thing, but this time set the angle offset to 1.25.

It's all about the sine curve.

9da447568efa881ca2570c7767513bc1623bb939e5817eedd43c92bf060bf12f4g.jpg

Now, the jiggle bounces are related to this in a fairly complex fashion.

Damping = 0: Jiggle bounces are continuous, cycling with each breast bounce.

Damping > 0: Damping follows an exponential sinusoidal function, with the maximum damping at 0, π, 2π etc. To put it in simpler terms, if you want jiggle at the top and bottom of a bounce, set Damping > 0. The higher the damping number, the less jiggle outside of the max and min of the bounce.

Is it possible to import BB settings from an existing animation (which has a nice BBB' date=' of course),save, and apply it to others?

[/quote']

Yep. You don't need a tool for that, just copy/paste parts of a pose.

http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Doc:2.4/Manual/Rigging/Posing/Editing

or a pose library

http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Doc:2.4/Manual/Rigging/Posing/Pose_Library

I do have a more fully featured animation copy script in the works, but that's coming a bit later. The main thing holding it back is that, although I can extract a list of keyframes from the Blender API, and a list of all bones that are modified in at least one of those keyframes, I have yet to figure out a way to find out which bones are modified in which keyframes. The best I have been able to get so far is a report of all of the information on each bone in every keyframe. That leads to some unnecessary information in the final animation, but isn't a big problem.