Lovers Animations Workshop - old one

Ah' date=' cool. Time to make all my motions bounce. Didn't mean that it is really a serious pain, just I don't know how finely existing BB animations were tuned and not sure if I am doing something correctly.

[/quote']

I'll start publishing some of my templates as soon as I finish up the 1.9 version.

I've got some improvements to the rotate algorithm that should be a big improvement in the next release. The rotation option in 1.85 experimental is effectively useless.

I've just got a few more bugfixes to get out of the way and I'll publish.

And by the way a question on the blender,

How to add a few bones to the group?

(To pick the bones at once, rather than one).

I need it to for example to mirror the keys left and right hands.

(In 3dsMax, the skeleton of Oblivion incorrectly reflect the right direction , when mirroring...)

On another note; here are bodies 1 to 10 from CLS' date=' they are B4. Use the one you like (our default is 2), simply create a new cloth in the CS add this mesh and use hands/upper body/lower body/foot as biped object (and playable duh!).

Greg: can you add this and other attachments to the beginning of this thread so it's easy to find later?

[/quote']

I have added the b4 bodies attachment to post 3. What other attachments were you wanting to add to the front of the thread. If you can give me the post number\attachment name, I will make it happen.

Cheers,

Greg

Ok, I am messing with adding BBB to some animations that either didn't have it before or if the existing BBB was not very good.

I need a few folks to test this out and give me some feedback on what you like and don't like about what I have done thus far. Feel free to hate it, love it or anything in between. I would rather have your honest opinions here so that I can get a good feel for what looks good prior to mass churning these out!!! :P

The animation I have added BBB to that I need to have tested is 63.1 from the Daedra Sutra or if you are using the 11-200 bbb animations pack it is number 120.

I have set it up for the 11-200 animations pack so it is numbered 120 right now. You can make a backup of 120 if you like but since I am adding BBB to an animation that didn't have it before I don't know why you would want to go back to a non-bbb animation.

If you are not using that pack then just rename the kf files and the ini file to 63 (make a backup of your original 63 first!!!).

Download Link: see post 275

NOTE: I have added bouncing breasts to both offensive and defensive positions so if you are a female PC user then you aren't left out! :D

Ok' date=' I am messing with adding BBB to some animations that either didn't have it before or if the existing BBB was not very good.

I need a few folks to test this out and give me some feedback on what you like and don't like about what I have done thus far. Feel free to hate it, love it or anything in between. I would rather have your honest opinions here so that I can get a good feel for what looks good prior to mass churning these out!!! :P

The animation I have added BBB to that I need to have tested is 63.1 from the Daedra Sutra or if you are using the 11-200 bbb animations pack it is number 120.

I have set it up for the 11-200 animations pack so it is numbered 120 right now. You can make a backup of 120 if you like but since I am adding BBB to an animation that didn't have it before I don't know why you would want to go back to a non-bbb animation.

If you are not using that pack then just rename the kf files and the ini file to 63 (make a backup of your original 63 first!!!).

Download Link:

NOTE: I have added bouncing breasts to both offensive and defensive positions so if you are a female PC user then you aren't left out! :D

[/quote']

@Anyone, not just gregathit - Is there a way to call up a specific animation in-game for testing purposes, such as via console commands?

Getting errors after installing. Lovers: Error!! xLoversPkGetMotionParamByPosIndex not found sPos=0.

Anyone have ideas?

EDIT: Nevermind. Found the problem - do not delete anims 1-10 or 20-25 if you have lovers pk extender! The readme recommends deleting all 1-200 anims in the .ini file prior to installation. It would be good if it noted not to delete the mentioned anims if you have lovers pk extender.

Ok' date=' I am messing with adding BBB to some animations that either didn't have it before or if the existing BBB was not very good.[/quote']

Well then, I'd better get the next revision of the tool released.

Pose Converter 1.86

Features:

1. Bone Rotation, Translation, and Size transformations should all function properly now.

2. Jiggle has been modified. The Jiggle number now determines the number of total jiggles per main bounce, not the entire animation. Note: the rate of jiggling is constant throughout the bounce. Set Damping amplitude to decrease the amplitude of jiggles away from the maximum and minimum bounce.

3. "Top, Bottom, and Both" buttons added for Jiggle Bounce. This is supposed to limit visible jiggles to either the top or bottom of a bounce. It doesn't quite work the way it's supposed to. Call it a work in progress.

This package also includes two templates "WalkA". These are the saved settings used to generate the B4 motion in the attached WalkForward.kf animation.

So, now that the script includes functioning Size and Rotation capability, what can you do with it?

Well, for the most part, BB motions rely on simple translation. However, careful application of rotation can do fun things like switch between perky breasts and droopy breasts or add an extra degree of bounce to the animations.

Size, size is a bit tricky. I haven't yet found anything good to do with it from a B4 perspective, although it certainly has many other potential uses.

What's Next for Pose Converter:

At this stage, I think the BB motion generator is in a pretty good state. Within the next day or so I should have a third mode for the BB generator that allows you to select precisely which bones you want to modify from a list of all bones on the armature. I just have to come up with a solution to the problem of sensory overload...Giant list of bones = lots of ugly. Any ideas?

Next up, I think I've developed a solution that will allow us to save the motion keyframes of one or more bones to an external file or to copy them from one animation to another. The goal is to simplify the process of copying elements from existing animations into new animations.

And I still need to finish up the facial animations keys for Grumpf. I've made some progress there...I should be able to release something very soon.

ConvertPose_1_8_6.7z

WalkForward.7z

Getting errors after installing. Lovers: Error!! xLoversPkGetMotionParamByPosIndex not found sPos=0.

Anyone have ideas?

EDIT: Nevermind. Found the problem - do not delete anims 1-10 or 20-25 if you have lovers pk extender! The readme recommends deleting all 1-200 anims in the .ini file prior to installation. It would be good if it noted not to delete the mentioned anims if you have lovers pk extender.

Yes, you are correct. I will have to make a note somewhere that if you do delete animations 11-200 then you will need to reinstall PK extender and Rapestruggle if you are using those plugins.

PK extender uses animations 20-23

Rape Struggle uses animations 73 & 75

EDIT: I included a amended readme.txt to the 11-200 animations pack that states only deleting 11-200 animations and warns users about reinstalling (or not deleting) PK extender or Rapestuggle animations.

Thanks for the heads up! :)

Varenne

Something like this?

MemPoserplug.esp

console- set MemPoseTest.posdigit to #

console- set MemPoseTest.playtorb to #

posdigit is the anim number. Doesn't work with the creature anims for me but man/mer is fine (0-200?). Be sure random is off in the loverspk spell.

playtorb- are you top or bottom? 0 is bottom, 1 is top.

General- console set what you want, then use the touch spell that was added on load, on an npc.

No guaranty, no warranty. You are free to modify/expand.

Hope this helps with this project.

Mem

Personally, I just pump my personality up to 255 via the player.setav personality command and then use lovers adult play plus to get the person to sleep with me (you can choose by group this way) and just cycle through the animation numbers. It takes only a few seconds to quickly cycle through a group to get to the position you want this way. Obviously you need to take a peek at the ini first to see what group it is in....:)

Gerra6, I don't know what the status of being able to import skyrim armors into blender is but when I try to import anything it gives me the following errors:

Blender NIF Scripts 2.5.8 (running on Blender 249, PyFFI 2.1.11)

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "F:\Crap Apps\Blender\X-Blender_2.49b_rev8\Bin\Blender\.blender\scripts\b

pymodules\nif_common.py", line 1235, in gui_button_event

self.gui_exit()

File "F:\Crap Apps\Blender\X-Blender_2.49b_rev8\Bin\Blender\.blender\scripts\b

pymodules\nif_common.py", line 1600, in gui_exit

self.callback(**self.config)

File "F:\Crap Apps\Blender\X-Blender_2.49b_rev8\Bin\Blender\.blender\scripts\i

mport\import_nif.py", line 3769, in config_callback

importer = NifImport(**config)

File "F:\Crap Apps\Blender\X-Blender_2.49b_rev8\Bin\Blender\.blender\scripts\i

mport\import_nif.py", line 170, in __init__

data.inspect(niffile)

File "F:\Crap Apps\Blender\X-Blender_2.49b_rev8\Bin\Blender\pyffi\formats\nif\

__init__.py", line 1286, in inspect

self.header.read(stream, data=self)

File "F:\Crap Apps\Blender\X-Blender_2.49b_rev8\Bin\Blender\pyffi\object_model

s\xml\struct_.py", line 354, in read

attr_value.read(stream, data)

s\xml\array.py", line 300, in read

elem.read(stream, data)

s\common.py", line 691, in read

% (length, stream.tell()))

ValueError: string too long (0x00010000 at 0x0000003A)

Now this could very well be a Blender thing that the folks are already working on but I just thought I would let you know.

I am going to try to get a jump on things and try out your new converter to see what all is new from the version I had. Wish me luck! :)

Gerra6,

Ok, I tried out the new convert pose script and WOW! I don't know what the hell I am doing anymore. It certainly looks like it has a LOT of cool options but it is a complete mystery to me what anything does now. I tried to repeat adding bouncing breasts to an animation that I just did and it squished the crap out of the breasts. I am obviously doing something stupid but I don't know what.

here is the blend file:

I set all options to 1 just to see what the bouncing looks like and this is the result I got. I am guessing here that it is the scale options kicking in and that I need to probably zero them all out but see what you think.

Gerra6' date='

Ok, I tried out the new convert pose script and WOW! I don't know what the hell I am doing anymore. It certainly looks like it has a LOT of cool options but it is a complete mystery to me what anything does now. I tried to repeat adding bouncing breasts to an animation that I just did and it squished the crap out of the breasts. I am obviously doing something stupid but I don't know what.

here is the blend file:

I set all options to 1 just to see what the bouncing looks like and this is the result I got. I am guessing here that it is the scale options kicking in and that I need to probably zero them all out but see what you think.

[/quote']

Yeah, the options have gotten a bit out of hand. I'll release some updated instructions and additional templates once I get the next version finished up.

For now, the default settings are pretty generic. The templates are a bit better. To load one of them, click on Load and you should see an entry "Save WalkA".

If you generate a motion that you like, make sure to save it. Click "Save" and either create a new save or over-write an old one.

For the settings themselves, the first thing to keep in mind is that they are based on morphing sine curves.

For now, I recommend isolating different options and making heavy use of the save/load/defaults feature to help you get your legs underneath you.

I still don't understand why the default settings would smash the breasts in but I will spend some time messing around to see if I can reset everything back to zero and then start tweaking things from there. If I can manage to do that then I think this version will really be awesome. If I can't manage it then I will switch back to the previous one to do the bbb just so I can finish that part of things and get it off my plate.

So much to do and so little free time.....I am certain you know how that is!!! :)

Thanks for the help!

I still don't understand why the default settings would smash the breasts in but I will spend some time messing around to see if I can reset everything back to zero and then start tweaking things from there. If I can manage to do that then I think this version will really be awesome. If I can't manage it then I will switch back to the previous one to do the bbb just so I can finish that part of things and get it off my plate.

So much to do and so little free time.....I am certain you know how that is!!! :)

Thanks for the help!

For now, I'd recommend disabling the Scale options entirely. However, if you have already applied scale it will need to be undone, which can get ugly. I'll be adding a script solution for that in the future.

It appears that some of the settings are not updating properly from the load/save. I'm not sure why...looking into it.

Here's the Blend file with the fixed animation.

squashingthebreasts.7z

Disabling is just a matter of toggling off all of the buttons right?

EDIT:Clearly that doesn't work. I set all scale options to zero and ran the script with the fixed blend file and bang the breasts squished again.

I guess I am just too ignorant to figure out how to turn the scale off. Or could it be rotate that is doing it now?

Disabling is just a matter of toggling off all of the buttons right?

EDIT:Clearly that doesn't work. I set all scale options to zero and ran the script with the fixed blend file and bang the breasts squished again.

I guess I am just too ignorant to figure out how to turn the scale off. Or could it be rotate that is doing it now?

Unfortunately' date=' once the breasts are squished, they stay squished, even if you rerun the script.

To undo squished breasts, you need to run the exact reverse cycle of whatever squished them. That can be tough, so I'd recommend reloading an earlier save.

The alternate solution is to delete all of the OP1-3 keyframes, control-tab into the armature, and manually set the bone scale to 1.

I've got a script based solution in the works that should solve it, but that's not here yet.

*Edit* This is roughly what the settings should like like if you have disabled "Scale". Note: Disabling Scale (or one of the other categories of transform) does not remove it from an existing animation. It merely means that the script will not make any changes to that type of transform.

b754ac37003c682a5db94c005929e9201c4aea6752de86f167472a826e1c35353g.jpg

Well, that was just stupid simple. I can't believe I was too dense to just click the scale button. I am up past my bed time and it clearly shows! That did the trick and with just a few tweaks the animation appears better than the test one that I posted earlier. I will mess with it a bit tomorrow and upload it for folks to judge give me feedback on.

Thanks again for rescuing me!

Well' date=' that was just stupid simple. I can't believe I was too dense to just click the scale button. I am up past my bed time and it clearly shows! That did the trick and with just a few tweaks the animation appears better than the test one that I posted earlier. I will mess with it a bit tomorrow and upload it for folks to judge give me feedback on.

Thanks again for rescuing me!

[/quote']

No problem. It's my fault for releasing these updates without full instructions.

The Show buttons are just that...they do nothing but show or hide the settings. This was implemented just to keep folks from going crazy with sensory overload.

The Move, Scale, and Rotate buttons are the ones that actually enable/disable the transforms.

Now, the weirdness with the Save/Load feature appears to be related to the way that Blender implements the Reg module. It looks like the only real fix will be to swap out my Blender Reg dependence with actual Python file Read/Write/Parse functions. Which means that I need to learn how to do all of that in Python.

Pose Converter 1.87

Yet Another Experimental Update

Try at your Own Risk!

Nah, it's not that dangerous.

This update adds lots of new goodies.

What's New

1. Support for any skeleton from any game.

New Option "BB Select" gives you a list of all of the bones on the selected skeleton. Select the bones and the tool will treat them as if they were a B4 bone. If all goes well, this means that the tool can potentially work with any skeleton from any game that includes some form of breast and/or butt bones of some kind.

2. Add Facial Expressions.

This is an Oblivion specific feature that automatically inserts facial animations into your animation.

3. Fix Blend.

This option adds the /Blend line to the appropriate entry in your anim text file.

What's Next:

1. Fix the damn Load / Save feature. I'm going to be removing the Blender module from the Load / Save system and code the replacement from scratch in Python. That should overcome the limitations/weirdness from my flagrant abuse of the Blender Reg module. I just need to learn how the hell to do it.

2. Animation/Pose copy script. Copy animations and/or poses from one skeleton to another. Allow you to link bone names between skeletons, so that you can copy an animation from one game's skeleton to another.

3. Better instructions. Yeah...instructions would be good.

4. Modify the algorithm for the Scale transform to get better results.

Warning: I recommend against enabling the Scale option at this time. Stick to Move and Rotate for the time being.

ConvertPose_1.87.Development.7z

Thanks mem4ob4! I'm going to give that a try too.

Personally' date=' I just pump my personality up to 255 via the player.setav personality command and then use lovers adult play plus to get the person to sleep with me (you can choose by group this way) and just cycle through the animation numbers. It takes only a few seconds to quickly cycle through a group to get to the position you want this way. Obviously you need to take a peek at the ini first to see what group it is in....:)

[/quote']

Well I'll try any and all methods. I nixed adult play plus back when we were beta testing Lovers MODs. RaperS is too random, and while I'm on the topic after installing the set of animation updates you sent me via PM, I'm getting some off positioning and odd pillory behaviors.

I'm not sending up any red or yellow flags just yet. I need to do more of review first and report back. I grabbed the latest Joburg and will try with that too. Could be RaperS is the issue. We already know LoversHooker has issues with the new numbering scheme...

I don't remember sending you animation updates via PM. How long ago was it? I did a HUGE amount of tweaking with the 11-200 animation pack that is in post 4. It still needs some fine tuning but nothing should be miles off like it sometimes used to be.

I will be issuing a new version of the pack probably late this weekend after I finish doctoring up many of the animations BBB. It will take me at least that long to go through the entire pack and tweak the bouncing. The good news is that Northern, Grumpf and Nusbie's animations already bounce most excellently, so I can completely ignore them and focus on the others. I will also include some old animations that I scrapped due to them not having bbb. I will make one more run through on ini positioning as I run through testing.

Having said that if anyone notices a particular animation being off from the 11-200 bbb animation pack just post what number(s) in this thread and I will permanently fix it via the ini adjustment. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE ON LEVEL GROUND! Don't send me a report of animations being off if you are hanging off a hill or I will get a bit miffed and may slobber on you......:P

As for testing lovers positions, just use AdultplayPlus as it is FAR less random than RaperS or Joburg.

I don't remember sending you animation updates via PM. How long ago was it? I did a HUGE amount of tweaking with the 11-200 animation pack that is in post 4. It still needs some fine tuning but nothing should be miles off like it sometimes used to be.

I will be issuing a new version of the pack probably late this weekend after I finish doctoring up many of the animations BBB. It will take me at least that long to go through the entire pack and tweak the bouncing. The good news is that Northern' date=' Grumpf and Nusbie's animations already bounce most excellently, so I can completely ignore them and focus on the others. I will also include some old animations that I scrapped due to them not having bbb. I will make one more run through on ini positioning as I run through testing.

Having said that if anyone notices a particular animation being off from the 11-200 bbb animation pack just post what number(s) in this thread and I will permanently fix it via the ini adjustment. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE ON LEVEL GROUND! Don't send me a report of animations being off if you are hanging off a hill or I will get a bit miffed and may slobber on you......:P

As for testing lovers positions, just use AdultplayPlus as it is FAR less random than RaperS or Joburg.

[/quote']

I'll be glad to test the new anims for you greg :D. Just give a shout when they are up.

I'll be glad to test the new anims for you greg :D. Just give a shout when they are up.

Ok, give these two versions a try:

If you are using the 11-200 bbb animations pack they are setup to overwrite animation 120 which has no bbb.

If you are not using the 11-200 bbb animations pack then you will need to rename the ini and kf files to animation 63. It is a group 2 missionary position.

Tell me if you like the 1st one or second better. Or if both suck then just let me know that too. Until I get some feedback on folks liking or not liking the tweaks I don't want to waste too much time messing with it.

Just post your opinions here and please be honest, you damn sure won't hurt my feelings if you don't like them. :P

Gregathit -120altBBB1sttry.7z

Gregathit -120altBBB-2ndversion.7z