Lovers Animations Workshop - old one

I know it isn't as glamorous as creating new animations' date=' but Post 3 of this thread contains a list of all "broken" animations that need to be fixed, as well as a list of all animations that need BBB added to them. If anyone has time to tackle this, it would be greatly appreciated! Feel free to improve or make changes to spice up those that are broken or need BBB added to them if you like.

[/quote']

I can help for some I need, how do we do this, should we post a claiming list in a .txt file somewhere so we don't do double work?

Also my work will still lead to 90° issues... Until we find a way, I'll just concentrate on the bed ones then as Legit found a fix for those.

If you or anyone else wants to fix or add bbb to any animations, just post here what animation numbers you want to work on and I will update post 3 with names so everyone knows who is doing what, and which are still available.

Thanks Greg.

69.1 - last stage (orgasm) - x0 defensive - angle wrong - correct in blender?

15.1 - wrong offensive pose for x0-x3

69.1-> Claimed. I got one that ressemble that already.

15.1-> what is that supposed to be? If it's a simple doggy style I have plenty. Does it matter what it's supposed to be or are we just trying to fix for the hell of it?

Group 1:

16.2 - not sure what this was supposed to be' date=' but it is messed up.

125 - missing pillory for defensive animation

[/quote']

16.2 -> not in bed, I skip

125 -> I have a pillory can it help?

Group 3:

36 - Wrong Offensive x0-x3 use 197 Offensive instead - check timing

39 - Wrong Offensive x0-x3 use 195 Offensive x1 pose and create proper speeds to match defensive x0-x3

144 - Wrong Offensive x0-x3 use 195 Offensive x2 pose and create proper speeds to match defensive x0-x3

36 -> Not bed, skip (it also looks like you need the force to fuck like that).

39 -> Not in bed, Skip.

144 -> Not in bed, Skip. On the other hand I have one animation that can work in the same environment (meaning standing up not leaning).

See first question about it.

Group 4:

81, 151, 152, 159, 82(perhaps this isn't broken but it sure looks odd)

81, 82 -> Looks retard, no clue what to do with that.

151 -> Nothing to save from this one.

152 -> Is the bottom used anywhere else? It looks like a doggy, have several of those.

159 -> Erm no clue what's that supposed to be...

Grumpf if you are not aware here is the standard format for both Def and Off:

x1 - 1st stage

x2 - 2nd stage

x3 - 3rd stage

x0 - orgasm - generally this is just the 3rd stage slowed down with just a couple of thrusts - if penetration involved. You can do variations of inside vagina\ass or outside as you choose. Really, you can use any of the 3 stages or a completely new animation, whatever you like.

---------------

15.1 - really we could junk this one as we have a ton of doggie styles.

16.2 - again this probably just needs to be scraped as it is really snackered.

81 & 82 - again let's just write these off. We have plenty of oral sex positions so these are probably not worth spending time on.

36 - Upon a closer look we already have a similar standing one to this. Let's cross it off the list.

151 - agreed - we can junk it completely and open that slot for other animations.

152 - No clue what that was supposed to be - let's junk it and open the slot for new stuff.

159 - again, junk it and leave the slot for something new.

125 - I fixed this myself - I'll cross it off the list (it just needed the idleobject nif files).

--------------------

I will try your 2 fixed animations in the morning. I will update post 3 with this information.

Ok, I decided to go ahead and test your two fixes Grumpf:

69.1 - It worked fine - however upon closer reflection we already have a Cow Girl animation that is similar. So I think we junk this one.

144 - This is a good from behind (group 1). I have put it into its proper file format and added an ini file so they are facing the correct directions. I will add it to Post 3 for you. Congrats on your first lovers animation! :D

I'll try to add a screenshot tomorrow.

--------------------------------------------------------

Grumpf, I also tested your animation from post 90 and I have it working in game. The only problem is I can't seem to get the penis to display properly. Changing the penis setting in the ini doesn't seem to have any effect whatsoever - which is REALLY odd. I am wondering if you have something in the skeleton of the animation that is making the penis be straight up (instead of horizontal).

Either way I am attaching the animation to post 3 and hope that your or someone can fix it. I took the liberty of adding a 3rd stage to it (just copying one of the previous stages) and numbered it "95".

Cheers on animation number 2 for you!! :P

Dunno about the peen... Got probably more than 100 animations you can use...

I think Eric knows how to rotate the Z 90° in Nifskope.

It is my understanding that you can add "furniture" in the .ini file for an animation. Can you also force equip the player?

Here's why: If it's a female, we equip nothing and add a SO or Futa "furniture". If it's a male, can we force equip a pair of legs (with balls) and add the Futa?

Many of my animations uses 45° or even 90° bended "tool". A lot of them uses a giant one, again in 3 possible positions...

98 && 99 are just two extremely basic poses vaguely animated.98 has the "bottom" legs strangely turned around the local Z axis. 99 "top" clips horribly and the hands are sliding in a non natural way.

136 maybe saved but for some reason I can't import de "top" animation, my char stay straight in max... I don't have something similar unless you want the cowgirl I just sent you, it's not that far from it and at least it has 3 different animations not 3 times the same .kf

For 99 I have an idea but this is a very old one of mine and it'll probably doesn't work but we only have one way to know...

To replace 98 I have a question: do you use a precise size for the bed? One of the two actors should be with his feet on the ground while the other is on the bed...

Here's the 99 I'm talking about.

About animation 95 - I can get the penis to change using the .ini file, but the male needs to be bought much closer to the female to make sure the penis perntrates.

For animation 99 piledriver, a lot of it looks good, but when the male is standing up, again, the penis does penetrate. Thanks Grumpf :)

I had to change some of it cause I used it in a scripted cut scene, so I could change penis while changing the animation. But I couldn't do it for non scripted cut scene hence I redid 3 of them. You got them all, sorry about the confusion.

You meant 95 or another one?

I had to change some of it cause I used it in a scripted cut scene' date=' so I could change penis while changing the animation. But I couldn't do it for non scripted cut scene hence I redid 3 of them. You got them all, sorry about the confusion.

You meant 95 or another one?[/color']

Yes, I was talking about 95, and the 99 piledriver as well

About animation 95 - I can get the penis to change using the .ini file' date=' but the male needs to be bought much closer to the female to make sure the penis perntrates.

For animation 99 piledriver, a lot of it looks good, but when the male is standing up, again, the penis does penetrate. Thanks Grumpf :)

[/quote']

Really, you got 95 to work with the ini??? Well, it was late and I was hurrying so I will try again to see if I can get it working then.

As to bring stuff up closer, that is easy just use the 1-2 keys for that and when you get it where you like, hit the console and note down the numbers. Then you feed that into the ini and it is a done deal for others. I can play around with it and make that correct.

Dunno about the peen... Got probably more than 100 animations you can use...

I think Eric knows how to rotate the Z 90° in Nifskope.

It is my understanding that you can add "furniture" in the .ini file for an animation. Can you also force equip the player?

Here's why: If it's a female' date=' we equip nothing and add a SO or Futa "furniture". If it's a male, can we force equip a pair of legs (with balls) and add the Futa?

Many of my animations uses 45° or even 90° bended "tool". A lot of them uses a giant one, again in 3 possible positions...[/color']

Grumpf,

Link me to your animations and I can fix all all of the 90 degree stuff as well as renumber things to the correct format for lovers.

I also figured out the cock issue too (it was past my bed time and I wasn't thinking straight). I can motor through stuff fairly quickly and get your animations ready to go in game if you like.

Thanks Grumpf :)' date=' there seems to be a problem though

http://i50.tinypic.com/33xjyo6.png

the male was originally facing in the opposite direction to the woman by I fixed that with set xLoversPkrQuest.xmeRotate180 to 1

PS - here's a pic with a bed, the alingment was fixed with the side to side keys but the animation is still rotated when it shouldn't be

http://i45.tinypic.com/2hcnad3.png

[/quote']

You can rotate the angle of the animation on the bed by changing in the ini.

set xLoversPkrQuest.basezangle to x

where x is 0 to 360 degrees.

It only works when having sex on a bed though.

Thanks, that worked a treat. By the way, what does set xLoversPkrQuest.basefrontback do?

xLoversPkrQuest.basefrontback changes how the actors are shown on the bed, positive numbers move them forward, negative numbers move them back toward the headboard.

@Grumpf

I'm currently testing you new anims now.

Lovers has a futa system in place where the futa lowerbody exchange is called for in the .ini file. No need to make a "furniture" call for another mesh.

Also in Lovers there are no "bed" anims and normal anims. All anims can be used on a bed or anywhere you want them to, however, you need a special plugin called "loversbed.esp" to use them on beds. Using them on beds has its own rules and commands for alignments, but it otherwise identical to lovers. How the actors are "placed" on the beds can be set in the .ini files, but otherwise use the same alignment as used in the normal anim.

144 is good but has no BBB

@Greg: Perfect!

Ok. Let's make a test then:

Here's an animation that uses 2 different meshes.

The bottom one use the normal big tool, the Top one use the 45° bended one.

@Legit: Thanks bud. I understood the whole Fua/SO/P system but it won't be enough for Grumpf! The Goddess like them big.

About the animations, how do you deal with leaning against something? You need a furniture then?

Cheers!

About the animations' date=' how do you deal with leaning against something? You need a furniture then?

Cheers![/color']

That is up to you. There are animations that assume you are leaning up against a wall so you don't "have" to include furniture for it. Personally, I don't care for those animations myself, but I am certain others like them just fine. It is a good thing to have them available. There are only a couple of these animations in existence.

The bottom one use the normal big tool' date=' the Top one use the 45° bended one.

@Legit: Thanks bud. I understood the whole Fua/SO/P system but it won't be enough for Grumpf! The Goddess like them big.

About the animations, how do you deal with leaning against something? You need a furniture then?

Cheers![/color']

Sorry about my presumption :blush:

Yes you would use the furniture in that instance to have actual object besides the actors in the anim.

For bigger futa you could always substitute the meshes in lovers to something larger. In fact if you do end up making larger meshes I would be very happy. I always though the lovers futa meshes were too small...

The bottom one use the normal big tool' date=' the Top one use the 45° bended one.

Cheers![/color']

Sorry about my presumption :blush:

Yes you would use the furniture in that instance to have actual object besides the actors in the anim.

For bigger futa you could always substitute the meshes in lovers to something larger. In fact if you do end up making larger meshes I would be very happy. I always though the lovers futa meshes were too small...

:)

They are included in the package above. So I'm waiting for you guys if you found a way, maybe using furniture to equip them and test the animation!

Cheers.

Hiya,

i have been making animations for sl for years. Now i would like to make some blazing hot animations for obvlivion, to replace a lot of them that are so bad, but after trying to import my work made with poser into blender and running into a stone wall, - wont allow me to use a bvh on a nif character,, and there seems to be no way to transpose the motion. I have tried to animate directly in blender but

i have never seen such a hair snarling frustrating piece of crap to work with. So i hope there is someone out there that has the knowledge and experience to give me a little help with finding a way to put a poser made animation onto a nif character for oblivion. I think i can make a pretty awesome contribution to this community if somehow i can cut the chains off my wrists and get to work!. While i would hate to have to learn a totally different program to animate with, if there is such an awesome easy to use animal that would work directly to import animations into oblivion i would like to know what it is.

Any help will be appreciated..

Tony

Hiya' date='

i have been making animations for sl for years. Now i would like to make some blazing hot animations for obvlivion, to replace a lot of them that are so bad, but after trying to import my work made with poser into blender and running into a stone wall, - wont allow me to use a bvh on a nif character,, and there seems to be no way to transpose the motion. I have tried to animate directly in blender but

i have never seen such a hair snarling frustrating piece of crap to work with. So i hope there is someone out there that has the knowledge and experience to give me a little help with finding a way to put a poser made animation onto a nif character for oblivion. I think i can make a pretty awesome contribution to this community if somehow i can cut the chains off my wrists and get to work!. While i would hate to have to learn a totally different program to animate with, if there is such an awesome easy to use animal that would work directly to import animations into oblivion i would like to know what it is.

Any help will be appreciated..

Tony

[/quote']

If Your Using BVH , 3ds Max Is the way to go :)

There are Import ready Rigs Around too

Cheers

Edit - I dont Use 3ds Max My Self much to animate But Here is the BVH tutorial

http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/Animation_tutorial_by_Seph

Good Luck

Yup, thanks mastercchris ! I use max (legally) and have done some conversion years ago. I'm sure we can figure it out.

It seems they are more Max users than I thought over here. Maybe it's time we all have a little chat about what we know.

Cheers!

OK, I've finally finished a nice stable and fast version of the BreakArmor framework and publishedthe Transformation Lattice Generator 4.0 Beta.

Time to get cracking on writing a script for the new Butt weighting. I'll take a look through the thread later to see if there are any additional developments, but my current understanding is that I should create a Blender Script that will automatically convert lower body OP3 Butt weighting to Bip01 L Buttock and Bip01 R Buttock.

That shouldn't be a problem at all.

While I'm working on that, I think I'll also write two more scripts.

I have most of the framework finished for a nearly automated BB Breast and BB Butt boneweighting script (you'll just need to select a single vertex as the start point and choose the desired weighting amount.

I'm also finishing up a new Boneweight copy script that uses my vertex search algorithm from the Lattice Generator. It will allow you to specify only those vertex groups that you actually want copied, choose the number of vertex influences (should the copied boneweight be an averaged result or a direct copy), and specify a maximum search distance. That should help with BB weighting of clothing items.